Iran's tokhmi (s)election circus:

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I just wanted to open this thread as a reminder of how very few people give a shit anymore :)

Islamic Republic has succeeded in numbing the fuck out of everyone's brains. The comments left on the internet by Iranians (in Iran) on election news are simply hilarious! People have truly given up.

But of course we'll have the usual flock of fearful crowds casting their ballots.

May 9, 2004
تا وقتی که الترناتیو ها همه تخمی هستند
انتخابات از ان تخمی تر هم برگذار میشه و رئیس تخمی هم انتخاب میکنند
به مردم بگیم انتخابات تخمیه
خوب می پرسند گزینه دیگر چیه ؟
چی جواب بدیم ؟
رضا پشه یا مریم قورباغه ؟
مردم به همین خاطر دلسرد شده اند و فکر سیاست نیستند
انهایی هم که در صحنه هستند دو روی یک سکه هستند سکه جمهوری اسلامی
بقیه بالقوه از صحنه خارج شده اند و دنبال نون زندگی خودشون هستند و دیگه به فکر سیاست نیستند و اموراتشون رو میگذرانند

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Islamic Republic has succeeded in numbing the fuck out of everyone's brains. The comments left on the internet by Iranians (in Iran) on election news are simply hilarious! People have truly given up.
I remember someone used to say:"too oon keshvar AADAM digeh namoondeh" yani bayad be khatami ya nategh noori ray daad ...

from their first referendum AARI BE JOMHOORI E ESLAMI this in 12 farvardin 1358 this government has been full of shit, full of crap till now.

they should have arranged a referendum for different types of government including monarchy.

once it started wrong the rest was history.

that country is not even a 'country' anymore. it is like a north korea without the nukes but with oil and girls with firm fake tits and guys with nose jobs.

it is a toilet.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I just wanted to open this thread as a reminder of how very few people give a shit anymore :)

But of course we'll have the usual flock of fearful crowds casting their ballots.
Baba I don't even care about Iranian Presidential election and here is why. The President of the IR is just a figurehead, like a glofiried Amerikanski President. As for the real power, that is Ali Ko*ni and his guardian council. I am a foreign born Amerikanski boy but even I know Veloyat e VAGI-Iranian Politick about as legit as CCCP/DDR or DPRK :)

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
همین انتخابات که واقعا در مقایسه بین المللی زیر افتضاح بودنش به هر حال بهتر از نبودنش هست.
حداقل این هست که دیگه تمام مردم حفظ شدن که یه چیزی هست به نام ضریب جینی.

از هر لحاظ این انتخابات مسخره هست. اما خوب برای بعده ها هم بد نیست.
ملت میفهمند که باید شفاف سازی باشه که فلان نامزد پولش از کجا آمد.

خیلی ضعیف. اما کاچی بعض هیچی

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
areh oona ham cheghad mifahman.

masalan kodoom naamzad maloom shode poolesh az koja oomade,
yek mesaal bezan bebinim

aval e harfet doroste,

Internationally, they keep this farce (it has always been a farce from day one) to keep the 'already shut' mouths of amnesty international and the UN human rights commission.

and you are claiming this is good ? or better than nothing?

I am assuming you consider yourself an iranian citizen of islamic republic, so as a citizen of that government could you please explain:

"how is an election, which is just a decoration, a good thing for a nation?"

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
areh oona ham cheghad mifahman.

masalan kodoom naamzad maloom shode poolesh az koja oomade,
yek mesaal bezan bebinim

aval e harfet doroste,

Internationally, they keep this farce (it has always been a farce from day one) to keep the 'already shut' mouths of amnesty international and the UN human rights commission.

and you are claiming this is good ? or better than nothing?

I am assuming you consider yourself an iranian citizen of islamic republic, so as a citizen of that government could you please explain:

"how is an election, which is just a decoration, a good thing for a nation?"
I said the same thing a few posts above the IR Presidency is just a joke-The President is just the face or a glorified American VP even the foreign guy gets veloyat e vagi(however you spell that haji crap)The Supreme Leader Ali K**ni and his guardian council elitists run the country. Rouhani, Ahmadnehad, Rafsanjani those guys are just the face of the I.R.

Oct 18, 2010
i can't find the address of any polling places.i checked mfa
website with no luck.i got an iranian passport and id so i
can vote this time around.
anyone knows where we can find the list of polling places?