Iraq comes crawling back

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I've got to hand it to Obama, although I am sure that was not his intention. You want your ass saved, you gotta come crawling cash in hand. No more shedding blood and money only to be booed after Friday prayers led by some fat akhoond. Stay out of mosques, hide the flag, watch your comrades get killed because some sheik might get offended. F%$#* it. you do it yourself. Now, Maliki who 2 years a go kicked the Americans out is coming back this week hat in hand because he is scared shitless willing to pay for every bullet. If I were Obama I would charge him the entire cost of Iraq war. Blackwater? No problem.

"Al-Maliki is expected to ask Obama for new assistance to bolster its military and fight al-Qaida. Faily said that could include everything from speeding up the delivery of U.S. aircraft, missiles, interceptors and other weapons, to improving national intelligence systems. And when asked, he did not rule out the possibility of asking the U.S. to send military special forces or additional CIA advisers to Iraq to help train and assist counterterror troops."

http://news.yahoo.com/iraq-seeking-us-aid-pushing-troops-221833252--politics.html

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Iraq didnt kick the US troops out, it was Obama who promised during his election campaign to pull the troops out as soon as possible. I see that your love for your American (jewish) masters have twisted your brains

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Since Iraq is in the pockets of Iran I am surprised Maliki isn't in Tehran asking for some of those fine domestically-produced weapons. Looks like all those missiles and drones are just good for TV shows. When it comes to actual combat nobody wants them.