IRI politics, sports and players

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
بازداشت چهار مربی ورزشی در همدان

علی حقیقی، مدیرکل ورزش و جوانان استان همدن اظهار کرد: چهار نفر از مربیان ورزشی استان همدان در جریان ناآرامی‌های اخیر، بازداشت شدند. امیدواریم مشکل حل شود چراکه دوست نداریم از جامعه ورزش شخصی وارد این جریانات شود‌‌/ایسنا

backechap

Nov 22, 2002
She did what she could, then her brother was arrested, and hence she stopped. Nevertheless, a very significant action by her. Damesh garm.

I hope each one of us also do what we can.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
She did what she could, then her brother was arrested, and hence she stopped. Nevertheless, a very significant action by her. Damesh garm.

I hope each one of us also do what we can.
I hear prior to leaving Iran, these athletes must put something up (property sanad, money) in case something goes unplanned. Any clue if that's the case?

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
روزنامه نزدیک به سپاه پاسداران، علی دایی را تهدید کرد و نوشت: «هرکس حد خود را نشناسد هلاک می‌گردد»

روزنامه جوان در شماره امروز خود به تندی به علی دایی حمله کرده و او را تهدید کرده به دلیل اظهاراتش در خصوص ماجرای اردبیل و جان باختن دختر دانش‌آموز دادگاهی خواهد شد.
در بخشی از گزارش این روزنامه نزدیک به سپاه پاسداران آمده است: «پس از ادعاهای دایی، برخی از قوه قضائيه خواسته‌اند که او مثل کشورهایی چون آلمان و آمریکا، به دادگاه احضار و در صورتی که ادعای او اثبات نشد، جریمه مالی سنگین در حد بستن شرکت‌ها و مسدود کردن دارایی‌های علیه این فوتبالیست سابق اعمال شود.»

This is while the parlament Rep from Ardabil has in a way apologised to Daei yet at the same time threatening to straighten up.

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Pirooz Ghorbani head of Astara shahrdari football after postponement of league Azadegan called the games circus without fans, wishing good fortune for Iranian people.

@ 7:30 short interview

also not miss the Youth Boxing chair at Spain competition at min 9 and after. He's ripped the financial commitment documents of boxers he claims not preventing them to seek life outside IRi.

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I think a lot of TM players will turn around after the last game. I have the same feeling Q will do the same after the WC. It is likely too little too late. Just tells us why the revolution is led by the youth this time. They have nothing to lose. And unfortunately for the government, people who have nothing left to lose, even hope, make up the majority now.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
نخستین پناهندگی دسته‌جمعی تاریخ ورزش کشور

رییس فدراسیون بوکس ایران برای شرکت در رقابت‌های مشت‌زنی جوانان جهان راهی این کشور شده است و حالا تردیدهایی درباره بازگشت اعضای تیم ملی جوانان نیز وجود دارد.
مشخص نیست چنین قرار و مدارهایی، قبل از سفر برنامه‌ریزی شده بوده یا اینکه بعد از رسیدن به خاک اسپانیا چنین تصمیمی گرفته شده؛ اما قطعا هرچه بوده، بی‌ارتباط با ضعف حراست وزارت ورزش و فدراسیون نبوده و اتفاقات اخیر کشور و جو به وجود آمده هم تاثیر خود را گذاشته است.
حسین ثوری رئیس فدراسیون بوکس ایران، چند روز پیش به همراه تیم ملی جوانان برای حضور در رقابت‌های قهرمانی جهان ۲۰۲۲ عازم اسپانیا شد که اکنون یک رسانه اپوزیسیون فارسی زبان با انتشار یک گفت‌وگو و فایلی صوتی، مدعی عدم بازگشت حسین ثوری به ایران شده است.

بوکس ایران در دوران ریاست حسین ثوری، نخستین مدال جهانی خود در تاریخ را توسط دانیال شه‌بخش به دست آورد

https://cdn.tabnak.ir/files/fa/news/1401/8/28/1593981_988.jpg

Last edited:

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
Should I be sorry when I was a kid supported Guard of Shahnshai team owned by government because Parviz Dehdari coached it?
It seems whoever owned TM or clubs are important!

Nov 29, 2002
Cheshmi got a lot of attention, but the bow of Cheshmi is pretty much the same as Hosseini and Niazmand... he just made the mistake of not being careful with his eyes

Not sure why he got so much attention as he isn't known to have been been on the same level as other players, though like almost all of them (bar Azmoun) he hadn't been too vocal

Beiranvand's bow was much more towards president...

Nov 15, 2022
^
The straw that broke the camel's back was that dumb photoshoot CQ ordered them to do. When people were already mad about the disgraceful ass kissing, the photos made the players look more than careless, it made it appear as if they were spitting in people's face. Add a few regime stooges like Taremi, Torabi and Amiri, and anger at the team quickly turned to hatred. These pics came out the day multiple people including 10-year-old Kian were murdered!

Even if they didn't care, I still can't believe they thought it was a good idea from a purely PR perspective. It was disgustingly tone deaf and spawned all kinds of memes like this:

FhyMmeiaYAEKVgW (7).png