IRIB disrespectful to Bakhtiaris

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
http://www.ibnanews.ir/vdci.zavct1azybc2t.html

ریف تاریخ بختیاری در سریال سرزمین کهن، انتقادها را برانگیخت
شنبه ۱۹ بهمن ۱۳۹۲ ساعت ۱۲:۴۸
تحریف تاریخ بختیاری در سریال سرزمین کهن، انتقادها را برانگیخت

تحریف تاریخ بختیاری در سریال "سرزمین کهن" شبکه 3 سیما، انتقاد نخبگان زاگرس میانی را برانگیخت.

به گزارش آژانس خبری بختیاری (ایبنانیوز)، در داستان این سریال، نقش یک خانواده ی کاملاً منفی، نوکیسه، سلطنت طلب و فاسد به خانواده ای به نام "بختیاری" داده شده است که به آزار و اذیت یک خانواده روشنفکر، وطن پرست و مظلوم به نام "اردکانی" می پردازند.

در قسمتهای مختلف این سریال، علاوه بر خانواده بختیاری، از عنوان "بختیاری ها" در یکسری دیالوگهای تند و زننده و تحریک آمیز استفاده می شود و بدین ترتیب آن خانواده نماینده فرهنگ و هویت قوم بختیاری معرفی می شود که در واقع یک "تعمیم قومیتی" است و برخلاف زندگی مسالمت آمیز اقوام و روح تساهل قومی و موازین حقوق بشری موردنظر سازمان ملل و یونسکو و نقض تعهدات بین المللی صداوسیمای دولتی ایران می باشد.

همچنین برخی نخبگان بختیاری معتقدند این سریال به تمثال حاج علیقلی خان سردار اسعد بختیاری، از رهبران مشروطه خواه ایرانی که از جایگاه خاصی بین مردم بختیاری برخوردار است، اهانت کرده است.

ایبنانیوز از همه صاحبنظران و کاربران می خواهد نظرات خود را درباره این سریال ارسال نمایند تا منتشر شود

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
hamino kam dashtim .. in regime kassif akhar in keshvaro teke teke mikone

bakhtiari and lors are the most pure Aryans in iran and are very decent and peaceful people

I shit on that arab looking big nosed zarghami .. I hate him and all his chadori women on IRIB

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I started watching the serial & so far they are showing the toodehi family (The Ardekanis) as roshanfekrs & the Bakhtiaris as rich thugs.

May 9, 2004
همین دزفولی ها زمان جنگ بیشترین مردمی بودند که توی دزفول ماندند و شهر را رها نکردند و خیلی از انها کشته شدند

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Some of the best Iranian pilots who lost their lives where from dezfull and had bakhtiyari origin. The love their country just like everyonelse.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Have you, or anybody else in the forum, thought about why this governmental entity follows this policy?
It is not just an issue that is related to this government. It is an issue that pertains to the entire Iranian society.

Even Among Iranians living Abroad you see this sort of nonsense

May 12, 2007
It will be interesting if Rohani ask Zarghami to leave or fire him. I doubt he will but if he does there will come a movement against the reactionary part of the government.

Oct 1, 2004
It will be interesting if Rohani ask Zarghami to leave or fire him. I doubt he will but if he does there will come a movement against the reactionary part of the government.
IRIB head is appointed and can only be fired by Khamenei.
It is why IRIB is still one of the most backwards and ultra conservative wings of Iran, even for IR standards.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
what's new? They have been disrespectful to shomalis, kurds and torks forever. IRIB is based in Tehran where people tend to forget 99.9% of them have their roots in torks, shomalis,..., this is a cultural issue, even during shah the kept making fun at people of villages, 70% of population back then.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
It is not just an issue that is related to this government. It is an issue that pertains to the entire Iranian society.

True just last weekend we were at a mehmooni & this old Tehrani lady was talking about another lady saying (Baba oon ghiyafash kheili shahrestaniye). Then I laughed & said khanoom bebakhshid vali Isfahan ham injoor ke migand sharhrestoone. She said "baba Isfahan ke ghablan paytakht bood & aslan migand Isfahoon nesfe janan).

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !

and this is the essence of what is EXACTLY wrong with Iran and Iranians.
I asked a you very simple direct question and you completely avoided the answer and expressed a point of opinion that is completely unrelated.

Question:
What is the radius of a circle?
Answer:
Photosynthesis is the process by which ....

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
True just last weekend we were at a mehmooni & this old Tehrani lady was talking about another lady saying (Baba oon ghiyafash kheili shahrestaniye). Then I laughed & said khanoom bebakhshid vali Isfahan ham injoor ke migand sharhrestoone. She said "baba Isfahan ke ghablan paytakht bood & aslan migand Isfahoon nesfe janan).
Again, this has nothing to do with what the government has done by staining Bakhtiari people.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
and this is the essence of what is EXACTLY wrong with Iran and Iranians.
I asked a you very simple direct question and you completely avoided the answer and expressed a point of opinion that is completely unrelated.

Question:
What is the radius of a circle?
Answer:
Photosynthesis is the process by which ....
You should have read my answer between the lines.

I don't think the government has anything to benefit from openly ridiculing people of a province.

Therefore I think this was just an issue of insensitivity of those living in Tehran Toward others.

It is a structural issues with any system that power is completely centralized.

That is regardless of if that government is IRI or Shahanshahi. it won't make a difference. They can't help it. Even when it is detrimental to their goals their bureaucrats which are out of touch with needs of the rest of the country will commit huge mistakes.