Is a union of Iran, Afghanistan & Tajikistan possible?

Jun 19, 2005

Is it possible for the Persian-speaking world to unite and once again forge a Pan Aryan nation?

I am a strong believer in the cultural unity between Iran, Afghanestan and Tajikestan... Three brotherly nations seperated by the machinations of Tsarist Russia & Imperial Britain..

Before we start this conversation, I would like you to have a look at this map... http://www.deza.ch/coofweb/pictures/kyrgyz/Tajikistan/Map%20of%20Dushanbe%20+%20Coof%20Location.jpg

Please note Hafez Shirazi Road and Tehran road (number 9) amongst many others...

spider

Ball Boy
May 4, 2005
even if its possible i dont like it , cuz we r the reall persians and afghanistan was part of iran long time ago.... if u read history ull learn that nader shah owned afghanistan for 100 of years. there is no way they r not persian at all , and they wont be ...

Jan 31, 2004
oh oh, while you are at it, any other delinquent, backward society with ugly people you can think of Joining Iran ?

Why would Iran ever want to carry the burden of more useless land and its uneducated, fanatic people ? If anything Iran needs to trim down and better yet expel as many gav o ghoosfands as possible.

With a couple of exceptions, just about every state that separated from the former soviet union and yugoslavia, are better of now than they could ever imagine. That is even true for the former central states !

Oct 18, 2002
Over 50% of Afghans are Pashtoon and do not speak Persian.
The Persian speaking Afghans and Tajiks are very distinct ethnic and cultural groups, and quite different than Iranians. Just the fact that we all speak the same language does not make us the same race or culture.

I don't think they will be interested, and neither should we be interested in adding the two poorest countries of the region to our already screwed up land.

If we want to go for that, why not absorbing Azarbayejan republic that was also part of Iran, and has much more cultural, ethnic and historical ties with us?

;-)

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
deerouz said:
Over 50% of Afghans are Pashtoon and do not speak Persian.
The Persian speaking Afghans and Tajiks are very distinct ethnic and cultural groups, and quite different than Iranians. Just the fact that we all speak the same language does not make us the same race or culture.

I don't think they will be interested, and neither should we be interested in adding the two poorest countries of the region to our already screwed up land.

If we want to go for that, why not absorbing Azarbayejan republic that was also part of Iran, and has much more cultural, ethnic and historical ties with us?

;-)
actually Tajiks are very close to Persians, they are the same race as Iranians. and apprently they fled to central asia because of sosmarkhor invasion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajiks

and here is the list of the rest of Iranian races.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_people

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Actually that could work sometime but not now. That is because both Afghanistan and Tajikistan are very poor countries (much poorer than Iran) and they are bases of drugs. Our problems would increase big time if the 3 nations joined. But maybe in the future with better situations in all 3 countries, we could have a union.

Jan 31, 2004
Funnhe-Rudeboy said:
What ? Dude, what are you talking about ? Afghan and Tajik girls are frkn gorgeous.
yes, yes I have been told by indians and pakistanis that indian and pakistani women are gorgeous too !!!!! plus how could you ever know from under all those sheets they wear and all the hair that is covering them ?

Oct 20, 2002
Long Island, NY
MoneyJock-e said:
yes, yes I have been told by indians and pakistanis that indian and pakistani women are gorgeous too !!!!! plus how could you ever know from under all those sheets they wear and all the hair that is covering them ?
How did I know you were gonna go there ? What you can't respond to any of my posts with out playing the "paki" card ?

You can't be serious, Afghan girls cover up in this country ? Then I must've been at the wrong Afghan party a few weeks ago in which at most the girls were wearing were skimpy ass halter-tops and tight ass capris.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Hahahaha,
Some are fighting to release our own azarbajan, kordestan... now you that would come true! Personally I think Tajkestan and Azarbayjan from the old soviet would
be greate addition.

Jan 31, 2004
Saeedb said:
Hahahaha,
Some are fighting to release our own azarbajan, kordestan... now you that would come true! Personally I think Tajkestan and Azarbayjan from the old soviet would
be greate addition.
There is no question that sooner or later they will separate, why wouldn't they want to ?

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Male babashone? What if they wanted to thow us out os Tehran too? there are
many turk living in Tehran. are they going to stay or live if this happens? Are they
Iranians or Turk the day they vote for an independent Azarbayjan? should they vote
too? Do you accept if Turks vote for and independent Azarbajan and then live in Tehran? If that day comes soon what are they going to live of?
MoneyJock, That won't be so easy you see.

Jan 31, 2004
I'm not an Azari but I can respond regardless.

First and foremost its 'Azari' and NOT 'Turk'.

Second:

Male babashone?
Actually technicaly yes it is. Azeris have been in that region some 4500 years now and by the virtue of their tenure and originality alone, technically they can claim the area, just like every other nation in the world can. Else we can claim that Russia, Arabia and even Sweden is Iran's too!

All ethnically, linguistically, culturally distinct regions within a country should have the right to vote for independence.

What if they wanted to thow us out os Tehran too? there are
many turk living in Tehran.
If ever such day comes that most inhabitants of Tehran AND its entire province are Azeris and they all vote to be a part of a greater Azerbaijan, then guess what? thats what's gonna have to happen ! what are you gonna do? call in the national guard to throw all azeris out of tehran ? but you don't have to ever lose sleep over such thing, as azeris are still minority in the province of Tehran and even if they were the overwhelming majority, they would never ever think about such silly proposition.

are they going to stay or live if this happens?
who azeris in tehran ? If Azerbaijan ever voted to successfully separate, I can promise you that every azeri in Tehran will carry on as normal. If they wanted to leave tehran for and independent Azerbaijan they would have done so by now. An Azerbaijani country already exists.

Are they Iranians or Turk the day they vote for an independent Azerbaijan?
they are both, they just want an independent Iranian Azerbaijan.

should they vote too?
all Azerbaijanis with an Azeri birth certificate can vote, just like with any other election.

Do you accept if Turks vote for and independent Azerbaijan and then live in Tehran?
why the hell not !!!

There is not a whole lot of logic that can question and nullify such proposition. And you can not use force to keep ethnically diverse regions within your greater country.
But your government can do everything they can to make the minority regions want to stay within a federation. Kurds, Azeris, Baluchis,….are not the enemy, your theocratic, backward central government is.

Why in the world would kurds in Iran suffer economically and socially under some fanatical central shia regime, while their counterparts in Iraq are witnessing tremendous social, cultural and economical prosperity ?

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
MoneyJock-e said:
I'm not an Azari but I can respond regardless.

First and foremost its 'Azari' and NOT 'Turk'.?
How come they talk Turkish? When I use the word Turk I don't
mean to embaress them. How do you translate this?
"san turkche balad san"?

MoneyJock-e said:
Second:

Actually technicaly yes it is. Azeris have been in that region some 4500 years now and by the virtue of their tenure and originality alone, technically they can claim the area, just like every other nation in the world can. Else we can claim that Russia, Arabia and even Sweden is Iran's too!
Why should we claim Sweden is Iran. I don't understand. Wait a minute
are you saying they have an older history than Koroush time?
MoneyJock-e said:
All ethnically, linguistically, culturally distinct regions within a country should have the right to vote for independence.
That is what I know. I only don't know the future. Many factories in Azarbayjan are dependent of selling to Iran. The day they are a seperate
country they will lose their iranian customer. Iranians will build factiries
ontheir own so can supply goods for Iranians and they own it themself. There will
come years of economical pressure on Azaris. Are they going to stay in their home or come back and live in Iran?
MoneyJock-e said:
If ever such day comes that most inhabitants of Tehran AND its entire province are Azeris and they all vote to be a part of a greater Azerbaijan, then guess what? thats what's gonna have to happen ! what are you gonna do? call in the national guard to throw all azeris out of tehran ? but you don't have to ever lose sleep over such thing, as azeris are still minority in the province of Tehran and even if they were the overwhelming majority, they would never ever think about such silly proposition.
Now first of all "ba noon bokhor sir shi". Turks have not lived in Tehran for some 4500 years. I don't understant your mentality. You may welocome Turks
who live in Iran but vote for free Azarbayjan but any wise Iranian politician will
do what ever in hands for these people to leave Iran. If you don't love Iran
and love Azarbayjan why should you have Iranian citizenship?
MoneyJock-e said:
If they wanted to leave tehran for and independent Azerbaijan they would have done so by now. An Azerbaijani country already exists.
What?
MoneyJock-e said:
There is not a whole lot of logic that can question and nullify such proposition. And you can not use force to keep ethnically diverse regions within your greater country.
But your government can do everything they can to make the minority regions want to stay within a federation.
My government and you are not Azari? You see you already have lost you
love for Iran. You don't even concider yourself to be Iranian.
Kurds, Azeris, Baluchis,….are not the enemy, your theocratic, backward central government is.

Why in the world would kurds in Iran suffer economically and socially under some fanatical central shia regime, while their counterparts in Iraq are witnessing tremendous social, cultural and economical prosperity
what?

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
MoneyJock-e said:
If they wanted to leave tehran for and independent Azerbaijan they would have done so by now. An Azerbaijani country already exists.
What?
MoneyJock-e said:
But your government can do everything they can to make the minority regions want to stay within a federation.
My government and you are not Azari? You see you already have lost you
love for Iran. You don't even concider yourself to be Iranian.
Kurds, Azeris, Baluchis,….are not the enemy, your theocratic, backward central government is.

Jan 31, 2004
Alright man, I can't make sense of what you are talking about, your reply format doesn't help the matter either. Maybe someone else can explain all of this to you.