Is anyone interested in running ISP?

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
@Gol Bezan guys - there is a lot of potential in a message board. I think you would be great absorbing this.

1644882684245.png

Everyone enjoys your podcasts and interviews, which you already share here. Message boards although no longer as popular as they once were are still very popular amongst certain groups.... They are still a good source of both giving and receiving information and entertainment. The podcasts which have a message board seem to be thriving at the moment

More than anything you can share things on a site which has a really decent-sized user base in terms of people who want to return to this site but are waiting for a bit of change... The core group are friendly and love iranian and world football. It would be a great basis for building the sort of community which is kinda different to those on twitter and other social media..., but no less valuable.

Message board can be linked to your site. You don't have to worry about silently condoning an anti-vaxxer/flat earther etc.... But you'd be integrating the oldest iranian football message board in your site (which dates all the way from 1996 - PGS/ZAL/ISN/ISP) and giving it a renaissance.

Arya, Sina, Atbin (is he still there...?) - you know it makes sense :)

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
بسمه تعالی

جناب آقای پویا

بدینوسیله از زحمات جنابعالی در نکهداری سایت نهایت تشکر را داشته و برایتان ارزوی توفیق در دفاع از انقلاب اسلامی در سایر عرصه ها را دارم. ضمنا طبق همین حکم برادر ایران استقلال اینتر را به سمت مدیر سایت منصوب و برایشان از درگاه باری تعالی ارزوی موفقیت دارم.

و من الله توفیق

Dec 30, 2014
بسمه تعالی

جناب آقای پویا

بدینوسیله از زحمات جنابعالی در نکهداری سایت نهایت تشکر را داشته و برایتان ارزوی توفیق در دفاع از انقلاب اسلامی در سایر عرصه ها را دارم. ضمنا طبق همین حکم برادر ایران استقلال اینتر را به سمت مدیر سایت منصوب و برایشان از درگاه باری تعالی ارزوی موفقیت دارم.

و من الله توفیق
شما که تا اینجاشو اومدی، پس یک سلوات هم تهش مینداختی...لا اله الا الله

Dec 30, 2014
you think any of them would be interested to help @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter running the site?
Also, would be great to know what changes they like to see for the next admin to start implementing it.
As someone who left this site, and...

- who remembers the 90's when this site was the go to site for information about Iranian Soccer
- who was repeatedly insulted by a lunatic in the most vile manner
- who saw other members being insulted by the same lunatic in the most childishly vulgar manner, particularly members who made continuously positive contribution to this site
- who came to believe that the site was run by a couple of Iran-hating, TM-hating moderators who protected the offending member and if anything promoted his vile ramblings
- who actually was banned by one of the moderators for complaining about it because it provokes the lunatic

I can tell you that :

a- You need a moderating team without an Iran-hating agenda. After all, Iran and its TM are WHAT BINDS US together. Check my signature and ask yourself how a person making this comment could ever possibly be a moderator of an Iranian Forum.
b- A moderating team that understands the first word in "Iran Sports Press" is actually IRAN
c- A moderating team that does not channel their own personal frustrations unto those of us who actually come to this site because we like Iran and its Soccer
d- A clear set of rules that says what can and cannot be tolerated, and no rules will not cut it.
e- In case I was not clear, it is all about the moderation.

The only reason that I come back occasionally is the valuable content generated mostly by a handful of members. Otherwise I try to stay away from this site until there is a clear declaration of who the moderators are and who has been removed as a moderator.

I can also guarantee you that if it was not for the lunatic and his moderator buddy, this site would not have descended into the gutter and drive away the hundreds of users it once had. May be if you do things right this time, some of them will return.

In the interest of being honest, I think you also bear responsibility for the fate of this Forum. I get it that it takes a lot of unappreciated work to keep this going. But you kept the moderating team in place even as they were driving away members and at times even defended their actions.

In any case, good luck. I sincerely hope that you can turn things around and make this a better place.

Last edited:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
In any case, good luck. I sincerely hope that you can turn things around and make this a better place.
Thank you, but it wont be me anymore. as for moderation goes, I posted number of times, (threads are there) I asked several members, no one was keen to become a moderator either too busy or was not interested. The site has no moderator for 2-3 years now I say, if not more. I even stopped using the admin account since I dont want to be involved.
if you are interested to help, please contact our new admin @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
What exactly is meant by running ISP? What does it entail?
Stuff I do:
- Ensure security upgrades are done on server
- Ensure domain and Hosting is paid
- Upgrade any module on forum if needed.

Site probably needs a moderator, as mentioned above, currently there is no one but if you like to be , great time to get involved now.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Stuff I do:
- Ensure security upgrades are done on server
- Ensure domain and Hosting is paid
- Upgrade any module on forum if needed.

Site probably needs a moderator, as mentioned above, currently there is no one but if you like to be , great time to get involved now.
May I ask how much the domain and hosting cost?

Dec 30, 2014
The site has no moderator for 2-3 years now I say, if not more. @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter.
hmmmm.....Interesting. But one of the moderators banned me less than two years ago!! So he was NOT a moderator and just abusing what little power he had. Not that it would be unlike him to do so. FYI, his tag still says a moderator!!! In the future if a moderators is removed, may be their privileges should be removed as well. Something for the future administrator to take a note of.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
hmmmm.....Interesting. But one of the moderators banned me less than two years ago!! So he was NOT a moderator and just abusing what little power he had. Not that it would be unlike him to do so. FYI, his tag still says a moderator!!! In the future if a moderators is removed, may be their privileges should be removed as well. Something for the future administrator to take a note of.
So do you want to be a moderator ?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

جناب حجت‌الاسلام والمسلمین جناب آقای ایران استقلال اینتر (دامت تائیداته)

انتخاب جنابعالی به عنوان رئیس ای اس پی‌ را صمیمانه تبریک و تهنیت می گویم.

امید دارم با تلاش جنابعالی و با همدلی بیشتر با تمامی ارکان و قوای سایت ، در این جایگاه خطیر نیز شاهد اقدامات موثر در جهت پیشرفت سایت باشیم.

بی شک بهره گیری از همه ظرفیت های مادی و معنوی موجود و ساماندهی بهینه امکانات می تواند به حل مشکلات و تسریع در رسیدن به مطالبات اعضأ و تحقق آرمان های بلند نظام مقدس ای اس پی‌ در عرصه داخلی و خارجی یاری رساند.

همچنین اینجانب اعلام می دارد که در روزهای پیش رو آمادگی اقدامات لازم برای انتقال تجارب و مقدمات و شرایط انتقال بار امانت مادریشن به دولت را به شمامعمول خواهد داشت.

از درگاه خداوند متعال سلامتی و موفقیت آن‌جناب و سعادت اعضای سایت بزرگ ای اس پی‌ را مسالت دارم.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Thank you to Pooya for all his efforts and contributions.
And a warm welcome and best wishes to IEI ,hope this new chapter In ISP be more fruitful and bring back many of the old valuable members.

I also hope Pooya stick around and continue his support.