Is Assad at the verge and what does his fall mean for Iran?!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
حالا خود اون تروریست ها گفته اند که 80 هزار نفر که البته دها هزار نفر هم سربازان سوری جزو انها هستند
تو امده ای و بیست سی هزار هم از کیسه خلیفه می بخشی ؟
خوب دها هزار نفر از لیبی و تونس و عربستان و مصر و مغرب و اردن و شیشان و اروپا و امریکا امده اند و توی یک کشور دیگر عملیات تروریستی انجام می دهند
توقع دارید ارتش سوریه برایشان دست بزند و گلبارانشان کند
خوب می کشند و کشته می شوند
تازه اینها جگر سرباز مرده را در می اورند و می خورند
دبستان را منفجر میکنند
حتی از خانواده های طرفدارانش نمی گذرند و قتل عامشان می کنند تا العربیه و الجزیره فیلم بگیرند و بگویند رژیم سوریه این کار را کرده
بمب شیمیایی روی دهکدها می اندازند
به خودشان بمب می بندند و توی خیابان مردم بیگناه را می کشند
حتی از ترکهای بدبخت که گول اردوگان را خورده اند نمی گذرند و دها ترک را در ترکیه با انفجار اتومبیل به قتل می رسانند تا بیاندازند گردن سوریه مگر دری به تخته بخورد و ترکیه به سوریه حمله کند
خوب توقع شما چیست ؟
اینها که تظاهر کننده گان نیستند یک مشت تروریست القاعده که از افغانستان و پاکستان وعراق و شیشان امده اند و می خواهند خلافت اسلامی بگذارند و هر چه علوی و شیعه و مسیحی و دروز است را از دم تیغ بگذرانند
حتی به اهل تسنن هم رحم نمی کنند
اینها چند دهکده شیعه را گرفتند مردم را قتل عام کردند که حزب الله مجبور شد دخالت کند و انها را پس براند
شیعه باشی یا علوی حالا ضد بشار هم باشی ترا می کشند
چه توقعی داری
بگذارندشان روی سر و حلوا حلوا کنند ؟

عجب

This heart eating episode has really energized our resident "General". His juices are flowing.

May 9, 2004
Who the hell is "Salehi" and why should anybody care?
ایران و روسیه و چین نقش بسیار مهمی در پایداری رژیم و عدم سقوط بشار در این دو سال بازی کرده اند
صالحی هم وزیر خارجه ایران است و نقش مهمی در این میان دارد
نمی تونا ان را نا دیده گرفت

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Bihonar and Flint's friend statement :

Hamad says as a Sunni he hates Alawite Muslims, which once again signals of the increasingly sectarian side of the Syrian conflict. UN warned of it as early as in December last year.

“Hopefully we will slaughter all of [the Alawites]. I have another video clip that I will send to them. In the clip, I am sawing another shabiha [pro-government militiaman] with a saw. The saw we use to cut trees. I sawed him into small pieces and large ones,”

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
They wont punish anything. Infact they are promising to release more videos of cutting of Pro Assad supporters in pieces. These are your lovely freedom fighters Bihonar agha :)
You're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ignorant. You think I'm encouraging these guys to commit these atrocities or even support these types of acts?! I'm not like you who thinks it's okay for Assad to bomb civilians as long as they're Sunnis. There are rules, even in war and whoever breaks them should be held accountable. I don't have double standards like you depending on who I support. What I support is the unhindered right of people to self-determination, whether that's for the Palestinians, Syrians or Iranians - unlike you who only support it for one group or thinks killing civilians is okay as long as you don't like them. Assad should have listened to his opposition the same way IR needs to listen to its opposition - otherwise these things are inevitable. I have explained that to you a million times, so get it through your thick skull and let it sink in.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
You're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ignorant. You think I'm encouraging these guys to commit these atrocities or even support these types of acts?! I'm not like you who thinks it's okay for Assad to bomb civilians as long as they're Sunnis. There are rules, even in war and whoever breaks them should be held accountable. I don't have double standards like you depending on who I support. What I support is the unhindered right of people to self-determination, whether that's for the Palestinians, Syrians or Iranians - unlike you who only support it for one group or thinks killing civilians is okay as long as you don't like them. I have explained that to you a million times, so get it through your thick skull and let it sink in.
I am not ignorant, unlike you i see the truth. Unhindered right of self determination ? does that include suicide bombings, killing government soldiers in the most brutal ways ? The gains the ''FSA'' had was because of Al Nusra, they are the dominant force in the insurgency against Assad. Without Al Nusra and the aid from the Western countries Assad will finish them all within weeks, just like his father. And i also explained a million times to you that freedom of expression is everyones right, but picking up a gun and challenging the constitution and the government is another thing.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I am not ignorant, unlike you i see the truth. Unhindered right of self determination ? does that include suicide bombings, killing government soldiers in the most brutal ways ? The gains the ''FSA'' had was because of Al Nusra, they are the dominant force in the insurgency against Assad. Without Al Nusra and the aid from the Western countries Assad will finish them all within weeks, just like his father. And i also explained a million times to you that freedom of expression is everyones right, but picking up a gun and challenging the constitution and the government is another thing.
You couldn't see the truth if it hit you in the face - that's why you keep asking questions that have been answered a million times. For the millionth time, I don't support any acts of violence against civilians - regardless of who the perpetrators are. That's more than you can say, isn't it, foaming at the mouth every time someone blows up Israeli civilians! The only truth that I have seen from you is that you have no principles - just ideological ties. And frankly, people like that, with zero moral values, disgust me.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Syrian Rebels Execute Three Men in a Public City Square During the Day

[video=youtube;dso5Fi1R_Gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dso5Fi1R_Gg[/video]

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Bihonars freedom fighters (alqeada) executing people

[video=youtube;RThBmA3WjrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RThBmA3WjrU[/video]

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Both videos look very similar to what Islamic rats did in Kurdistan after the revolution and are still doing today with public executions.
This sort of behavior has been around from the inception of this cancer called Islam.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Ah, Hassan kacahl is shedding tears over human life. Very moving. Aren't these guys the same people in Iraq who were setting off IEDs from Iran and you were cheering them on?
Exactly! And he keeps throwing my name out even though I've told him a million times that he's really talking to and about himself. As far as I'm concerned, FUCK all Islamists, whether they're in the Syrian rebels, in Gaza, Egypt or running Iran! He's the one who get picky and choosey about which Islamists he likes. They're all the same shit with the same smell and different names to me. Have you also noticed how he dislikes posts about the peace process or ending the violence?! lol

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Bihonars freedom fighters (alqeada) executing people

[video=youtube;RThBmA3WjrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RThBmA3WjrU[/video]
So sad !! that destroyed my whole day ... unbelievable how life is worth in the middle east