Is Assad at the verge and what does his fall mean for Iran?!

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
Yeah, I'm getting pretty frustrated with the situation myself. His dilly dallying has definitely become annoying. I think they jumped the gun with Libya and the Russians and the Chinese weren't too happy with that, so I'm sure that's playing into the equation, although I can't see it being too big of an issue since the Russians are still feeding arms to Assad. The only other thing I can think of (making the two situations different) is that Israel is next door and they obviously didn't want major instability, but I think we're way past that point now. Needless to say, I'm pretty dumbfounded on this one.
Do not worry, your frustration will soon dissapear when Bashar al Assad wipes those vermins off the map

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
When cornered, deny what you said.
Such short mindedness with our friends here, eh? A few US diplomats got killed to save 10's of thousands of lives and the few lives lost are really what determined the success of the strategy in Libya, not the 10's of thousands of lives saved. And our 2 conspiracy theory articles view of the word buddy has repeated the same post more than two dozen times, as if when you repeat the same nonsense more times, it suddenly starts to make more sense! At least I helped him out from making a fool of himself in the Thatcher thread otherwise he's still be talking about what England looked like in 1988 after 16 years of Thatcher! ;)

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
That maniac Gadhafi was on his way with his armoured columns and air force to level Bengazi in his own words. It would have been the worst case of ethnic cleansing and genocide since the Balkans if not since WWII.!
LOL ! Vaghean man khandam migire Bi-honar jan. Mage Gazhafi maghzhe khar khorde bood ke Benghazi ro ba khak yek san kone AKHE MARDAK! ? Bebin in Fox news o CNN enghadr too maghzet ridan ke nemitooni beyne haghighat ya dorough o tashkhis bedi. Akhe mardak, ta cheghadr adam bayad razl bashe ? ta cheghadr akhe ? bebin, man ''history post'' to ro negah kardam va ino peyda kardam .....
to yek zamani asheghe vatanet boodi o az pishrafthash bal dar miovordi... tarif kon chetori khaen shodi yek dafeyi ? !

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
No one, no one fabricates news and figures better and in a more shamefull way than the western media during a war that is backed by themselves. This actually is well known too but hey who cares. We sell out our brains, close the eyes and ears and then it even makes sense :D

loool, the only guy that has NOT one single motive and reason to kill his own people who are begging him to rescue them from that herd of head chopping islamists, now all of a sudden kills THOUSENDS of his own people "willfully". Migam dige sang mofte gonjishkam moft, mardom ham ke hamoontor ke mibinim, aamaadegiye ghaboole har koso sheri ro daaran, inaa ham migan dige, age migoftan dirooz Assad 20 000 nafaro baa daste khodesh koshteh ham in mardom baavar mikardan.

khodaa ye sharaabe naabi be maa bede o ye aghle saalemi be in mardom :)

PS: Bebin be kojaa reside ke hassani daare harfe manteghi mizane moghaabele inaa looool. Vaaghean yani nist bege mage Ghaddafi maghze khar khorde bood? The same things that are happening in Syria happended in Libya first. The only difference was that the NATO did not let kesaafat kaari ziaad tool bekeshe o ghaddafi ro ham daad daste hamin heyvoonaa koshtanesh. Bishtare hamoon heyvoonaaye libi alaan daaran too sooriy sare mardomo miboran. They have lied so ridiculously in Libya. The same videso of those islamists are actually available in Libya aswell.

Human rights watch loool, amnesty internationl loooool. Haminaa boodan ke ye dafe oomadan goftan shah 100 000 nafaro koshte o zendooni karde o savak aadam mikhore hehe..
amoo joon inaa esmaashoon ghashange but they all are tools. tool organization that come up to support the western world in times of war or when they decide to difame someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Chinaski,

Just friendly advice (and I hope you take it as such) - I think the problem with you lies in the way you communicate your feelings, behind the computer screen it just sounds angry and condescending. The way you speak down to the audience you are trying to convince is not helping your cause. The thing is, you may or may not be right about this conflict, but the way you speak makes it hard to sympathize with what you're saying and gain backers to your line of thinking. Now you may be an expert on Syria/ MidEast Politics or whatnot, and if so, you can give us a fair perspective but do so with respect. I am assuming you're over 35+, if so, you need to bring your experiences and wisdom in life to here, not talk-down to people.

Thanks for the thread guys. Frankly, I don't know, if it's true the Syrian Freedom Army is being financed by the West (and if so, then they are not a friend of anyone that is doing good in the Middle-East), the West has hurt the prospects for peaceful living in the Middle-East. Assad is definitely a criminal as well, but as always in the Middle-East seems like people are stuck between choosing bad and worst.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Silver i am even 40+ and i dont care so you shouldnt too. Stop bitching around and engage in discussion amoo joon. Ok? Oonvaght mitoonim baa ham kenaar biaaim.

In reality, this is what happened in Libya. The same animals are now in syria murdering civilians. Syria is just the extension of the same plan of US and NATO to get rid of seculars in the moslem world.
I suggest you goole up the name Gerald Parreira. He is the most knowledgable guy who wrote about Libya back then. As the multimedia was muting the truth, he was the only guy who really had insight and background knowledge about what was going on in Libya.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article29864.htm

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Thanks for the thread guys. Frankly, I don't know, if it's true the Syrian Freedom Army is being financed by the West (and if so, then they are not a friend of anyone that is doing good in the Middle-East), the West has hurt the prospects for peaceful living in the Middle-East. Assad is definitely a criminal as well, but as always in the Middle-East seems like people are stuck between choosing bad and worst.
Amoo joon, i know backpedaling is not easy but i atleast give it to you that you have by far more vojdaan than some other guys here. I know you jumped in to that other thread and called Assad a murderer and BS like that, you are now sounding a lot more moderate you know why? Because you simply know more than you did a few months ago. Way to go though, i will be here to make you know more. Another thing: Assad HAS NEVER BEEN a criminal. NEVER. Not today, never before. He is the most sane guy in that region who made his country become a sane and calm country although so many different religions and ethnic groups are living there in that country. Assad HAS NEVER BEEN a criminal. The criminals are those savage animals who he has to fight against, Criminasl are those who are backing and arming those savage and filthy salafis who are destroying his country.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
LOL ! Vaghean man khandam migire Bi-honar jan. Mage Gazhafi maghzhe khar khorde bood ke Benghazi ro ba khak yek san kone AKHE MARDAK! ? Bebin in Fox news o CNN enghadr too maghzet ridan ke nemitooni beyne haghighat ya dorough o tashkhis bedi. Akhe mardak, ta cheghadr adam bayad razl bashe ? ta cheghadr akhe ? bebin, man ''history post'' to ro negah kardam va ino peyda kardam .....
to yek zamani asheghe vatanet boodi o az pishrafthash bal dar miovordi... tarif kon chetori khaen shodi yek dafeyi ? !
Hey Hassan Kachal, is that you? You sound just like Chinski. You are buddies now? Oh, we don't need patriotism lectures from somebody who is hiding under a desk in some undisclosed location babbling nonsense. You go to Busher and move some of those cement blocks away from the people then we'll talk.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Assad HAS NEVER BEEN a criminal. NEVER. Not today, never before. He is the most sane guy in that region
The Hama massacre (Arabic: مجزرة حماة‎) occurred in February 1982, when the Syrian Arab Army and the Defense Companies, under the orders of the country's president, Hafez al-Assad, conducted a scorched earth operation against the town of Hama in order to quell a revolt by the Muslim Brotherhood against the government of Hafez al-Assad.[1]

Subsequent estimates vary, with the lower estimates claiming that at least 10,000 Syrian citizens were killed,[4] while others put the number at 20,000 (Robert Fisk),[1] or 40,000 (Syrian Human Rights Committee).[5][6] About 1,000 Syrian soldiers were killed during the operation and large parts of the old city were destroyed. Alongside such events as Black September in Jordan,[7] the attack has been described as one of "the single deadliest acts by any Arab government against its own people in the modern Middle East".[8] The vast majority of the victims were civilians.[9]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yeah nokhodi, i know all these stuff that you copy and paste here. First of all it was not Bashar but his father and his father had all the rights of the world to beat up on those muslimbrother animals who started an armed campaign against civilians and syrian army back in 1982and killed alot of them. Back then just like today, the muslimbrothers aimed to overthrow a secular Assad government becaue they always thought they were heretics and way to liberal. The only difference was, that the west back then had no interessts in Syria and did not support those muslim brothers so Hafez Assad just taught those filthy islamist a lesson and his country was safe again and people could sleep in peace. This time the west knew who always had the most oghdeh from Assad family and it was muslimbrother, so they just armed them and sent them in with support of other filthy islamist from all over the world. Thats it. Thats the whole story of this country. So not only Bashar wasnt a criminal, but also his father Hafez Assad was a true lover of his country and his people and this is actually why those salafis need merceneries from all over the world to get their act together other wise they would stand alone against a whole nation who exactly know about who is good and whos not. shomaa haaro mokhetoono khoob zadan, khoobo kardan bad, bado kardan khoob, shomaa haa ham eyne goosfand goftid bale ghrobaan, harchi shomaa mifarmaaid. If you need informations, come to amoo joon, dont copy and paste useless stuff. Be sure the biggest war criminals have not been talked about yet. Its without a doubt Bush and Obama for starting ilegal wars on Iraq and Libya being directly responsible for the death and torture of millions of civilians for no reason at all. In Syria Obama is arming al qaida groups to fight Assad. Another illegal act according to the international laws.International law does not allow, does not permit supplies of arms to non governmental actors . This is a clear violation of international law. I know you love moslem terrorists aslong as they are payed and supported by your american admin. Nothing new amoo joon. Consequently you should be supporting IR aswell. Terrorist haaye amrika too mantaghe kam nistan. Now herrry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Hey Hassan Kachal, is that you? You sound just like Chinski. You are buddies now? Oh, we don't need patriotism lectures from somebody who is hiding under a desk in some undisclosed location babbling nonsense. You go to Busher and move some of those cement blocks away from the people then we'll talk.
Free men never hide under desks, however i am sure you are always under the desks ;)

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Yeah nokhodi, i know all these stuff that you copy and paste here. First of all it was not Bashar but his father and his father had all the rights of the world to beat up on those muslimbrother animals who started an armed campaign against civilians and syrian army back in 1982and killed alot of them. Back then just like today, the muslimbrothers aimed to overthrow a secular Assad government becaue they always thought they were heretics and way to liberal. The only difference was, that the west back then had no interessts in Syria and did not support those muslim brothers so Hafez Assad just taught those filthy islamist a lesson and his country was safe again and people could sleep in peace. This time the west knew who always had the most oghdeh from Assad family and it was muslimbrother, so they just armed them and sent them in with support of other filthy islamist from all over the world. Thats it. Thats the whole story of this country. So not only Bashar wasnt a criminal, but also his father Hafez Assad was a true lover of his country and his people and this is actually why those salafis need merceneries from all over the world to get their act together other wise they would stand alone against a whole nation who exactly know about who is good and whos not. shomaa haaro mokhetoono khoob zadan, khoobo kardan bad, bado kardan khoob, shomaa haa ham eyne goosfand goftid bale ghrobaan, harchi shomaa mifarmaaid. If you need informations, come to amoo joon, dont copy and paste useless stuff. Be sure the biggest war criminals have not been talked about yet. Its without a doubt Bush and Obama for starting ilegal wars on Iraq and Libya being directly responsible for the death and torture of millions of civilians for no reason at all. In Syria Obama is arming al qaida groups to fight Assad. Another illegal act according to the international laws.International law does not allow, does not permit supplies of arms to non governmental actors . This is a clear violation of international law. I know you love moslem terrorists aslong as they are payed and supported by your american admin. Nothing new amoo joon. Consequently you should be supporting IR aswell. Terrorist haaye amrika too mantaghe kam nistan. Now herrry.
Give it up one-trick-pony. He is a gonner. And quit crying over International law. Those who live by the sword die by the sword. Why don't you ask him to file a lawsuit against the rebels at Hague. May he can survive this way. Anyone who has a standing army and after 2 years of fighting gets pushed back all the way to its capital by a bunch of flip flop wearing in their pajamas doesn't deserve the throne.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Chinaski,

Just friendly advice (and I hope you take it as such) - I think the problem with you lies in the way you communicate your feelings, behind the computer screen it just sounds angry and condescending. The way you speak down to the audience you are trying to convince is not helping your cause. The thing is, you may or may not be right about this conflict, but the way you speak makes it hard to sympathize with what you're saying and gain backers to your line of thinking. Now you may be an expert on Syria/ MidEast Politics or whatnot, and if so, you can give us a fair perspective but do so with respect. I am assuming you're over 35+, if so, you need to bring your experiences and wisdom in life to here, not talk-down to people.

Feel free to skip over his posts bro, you'll save yourself a lot of stress and you really aren't missing much! Everything he posts, he has repeated at least 400 times already like a broken record and it made no sense the first 399 times. ;)

The FSA is currently being financed and armed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar and they have received non-lethal aid from the US, France and England . They also receive logistical aid from Turkey. The official line of all these countries is that they're going to great lengths to insure that the arms flowing to the FSA don't end up in the hands of extremist elements operating outside the FSA umbrella (groups like the Al Qaida linked Al Nusra front). Whether that's true is anyone's guess, but as already discussed it does not serve the strategic interests of any of these countries to arm Taliban/Al Qaida style groups, next door to Israel, on the border of a NATO member and less than 100 miles from European borders. I supposed anything is possible, but this is highly improbable because aside from the fact that there's absolutely no evidence to support this ridiculously simple-minded and short-sighted theory, it makes no sense at all for these countries to do so.

Last edited:

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Feel free to skip over his posts bro, you'll save yourself a lot of stress and you really aren't missing much! Everything he posts, he has repeated at least 400 times already like a broken record and it made no sense the first 399 times. ;)

The FSA is currently being financed and armed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar and they have received non-lethal aid from the US, France and England . They also receive logistical aid from Turkey. The official line of all these countries is that they're going to great lengths to insure that the arms flowing to the FSA don't end up in the hands of extremist elements operating outside the FSA umbrella (groups like the Al Qaida linked Al Nusra front). Whether that's true is anyone's guess, but as already discussed it does not serve the strategic interests of any of these countries to arm Taliban/Al Qaida style groups, next door to Israel, on the border of a NATO member and less than 100 miles from European borders. I supposed anything is possible, but this is highly improbable because aside from the fact that there's absolutely no evidence to support this ridiculously simple-minded and short-sighted theory, it makes no sense at all for these countries to do so.
Thanks for the post! Respects.

Again, I guess the truth will come out eventually. It's just a pity that the Middle East countries are such a battleground for a multitude of parties. And in there is a good party that is not as self-interested and evil as the others, and has good in mind.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Bebin che sirki rah andakhta. Flinte ke hichi ye dalghake tamaam ayaare. Too bahs hattaa nokhodiam nemishe hesaabesh kard. Oon yeki seyyed bihonaram az roo naadaani (mesle hamishe) ye raahiro rafte ke aakharesh yaa goh khoriye yaa edaameh be hamoon raahe jafange ke in entekhaabesh in boodeh ke hamoon raahe kajo edaameh bede. Takbeeer allaho akbar :D

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Give it up one-trick-pony. He is a gonner. And quit crying over International law. Those who live by the sword die by the sword. Why don't you ask him to file a lawsuit against the rebels at Hague
''The Hague'' looool... why not instead directly going to a US court in Washington ? since they are the same and are supported by the same elements ;)

. May he can survive this way. Anyone who has a standing army and after 2 years of fighting gets pushed back all the way to its capital by a bunch of flip flop wearing in their pajamas doesn't deserve the throne.
You simply do not understand. Look it has been for more then 2 years now, any other standing army in the world would got depleted and ultimately fall. But the Syrian Arab army is standing tall because it has support of its own population, . Az khodet soal nemikoni ke akhe Assad chetori bish az 24 mah tooneste davoom biare moghable in ajooze ha ? Think about it, a Army that has been subject of terrorism,sabotage,assasinations and sanctions still have the firepower to keep a large territory under control., a army that is only supported by 3 nations in this world... China,Iran,Russia and rejected by almost the entire world for stupid reasons as you and that bihonar have.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Thanks for the post! Respects.

Again, I guess the truth will come out eventually. It's just a pity that the Middle East countries are such a battleground for a multitude of parties. And in there is a good party that is not as self-interested and evil as the others, and has good in mind.
Unfortunately, there are two major problems with the ME. One is the major divisions that have existed along regional, ethnic and religious lines because of the long history of the region. As much as some people love to blame all of ME's problems on the Americans, the Brits or the French (or the Israelis), these division existed long before they came into the equation. The 2nd problem is the type of culture (or lack of education) that promotes the type of environment where arrogant and self-centered individuals come to power, most often through the exposition of these divisions in their own self-interest, rather than individuals who are able and willing to close these divisions in the interest of the populations they're serving.

If you read the history of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for example, you'll note that the Brits and the Americans were initially on the side of the Arabs. In 1949 a UN Resolution created a state of Palestine that was nearly twice the size that it is today. This is before the mass exodus of the Palestinian refugees. But the Arabs did not accept it, because Egypt, Syria and Jordan were all more interested in annexing those territories than creating a Palestinian state. Decades of conflict later and after a few major wars, more territory and more lives were lost and the Palestinians still don't have their own state and the whiners are still blaming everyone except the parties that were actually at fault!

If you look at the problems in Libya, Egypt, Iran (before 79 and even now), Syria, Iraq, etc. the problems are still centered around those ethno-religious divides and the people that are coming to power are still the same arrogant self-centered individuals that used to take power by force, even after "democratic" elections, Mursi is the perfect example of this. Until these leaders learn to start closing these gaps and mending these divisions, this region will be in a perpetual state of "Nazi Germany of 1939". If anything, the West always has and is still encouraging the parties in these countries to work with their opposition, regardless of how archaic or retarded that opposition may be, because that's the only way forward.

But unfortunately, the very same extroverted personalities that you see here in some of our friends, exist in most of the current leaders in the ME and this is exactly the reason why they support those leaders - because they can identify with them. The same personality that points the finger at foreign entities or others for sowing the divisions that they themselves should have fixed decades ago. If the IR for example had worked with secular or moderate forces in Iran in the past 35 years, it wouldn't need to call protestors "American, British and Zionist agents" - the standard line that was used by Gadhafi, it was used by Mubarak, it was used by Saleh and it is now being used by Assad to excuse their own shortcomings as leaders.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
What a big pile of crap. Really. Its amazing that people in west have all the tools to research and still end up writing this kind of nonsense. I really suspect if these guys were living in Iran or some other isolated country, they would be among those basijis. I really mean it. I mean they have all the tools and access to so many sources and still see Shariati as a great thinker! Inaa chikaar mikardan age gheyr az dastresi be shariati o abdol karim soroush o ye chaar taa aldange dige, be chize digari dastresi nemidaashtan?! Taraf ye omr too khaarej boodeh o HICH pishrafte zehni o fekri nadaashteh. Aakhe what doest the stance of UK or Amerika 1949 with their stance of today anything to do? Because they were more hesitant back then, that means they are not involved in kesaafat kaari haaye siaasi too mantagheh? Baa nooni ke dirooz khordi, mitooni emshab shikameto sir koni? :)