IS captures Jordanian pilot after warplane crashes in Syria

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30596474

Islamic State (IS) militants have captured the pilot of a Jordanian warplane that crashed in northern Syria, Jordan's military has confirmed.
The jihadist group claimed it had shot down the jet with a heat-seeking missile near the city of Raqqa.
It published photographs showing the pilot, who has been named as Flight Lieutenant Moaz Youssef al-Kasasbeh.
This is the first US-led coalition aircraft to be lost on IS territory since air strikes began in September.
Jordan is one of four Arab states which have bombed targets in Syria.

ISIS twitter :

Image of the Apostate Jordanian Pilot Mu'adh Al-Kasasbeh with the Apostate Taghout Abdullah of Jordan

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The world needs to stand up and rise up against IS. This is one thing where Iran and USA need to act TOGETHER no more separate military operations. Iran, the Kurds and the USA need to stop these animals. I'm sure you agree with me there my friend. We need to combine our forces if Iran sends in boots, the USA can send in air strikes and give weapons. Although that backfired before. The US gave weapons to the Kurds and IS got a hold of it. I will make one prediction more bodies will hit the floor before this mess is over. Oh and between us we never should have attacked Iraq WRONG COUNTRY 19 of the hijackers from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia there is your terrorist Wahhabi state but because we get 7% of our oil from them, they get a pass. It's all politics man. Personally I hope his majesty King Abdullah dies. I'll guarentee you the majority of the fighters are from Saudi and Saudi is funding them. How else can they get the money to run such operations? Weapons and military training costs money and IS doesn't have that kind of money. They are getting money from an outside source. Who hates Ian, USA and Israel all at once? Saudi Arabia. Who will benefit from IS and who wants sharia all over the region? You guessed it the dirty Saudi's. That is the real enemy.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The world needs to stand up and rise up against IS. This is one thing where Iran and USA need to act TOGETHER no more separate military operations.
ISI (Islamic State of Iran) and US are acting together for nearly 4 decades and they are acting together in this thing too which means they have made them become a problem and now they are trying to pretend the ISIS fighters making fools around the world forget about the ISI which has been the far bigger problem nationally and internationlly since they came up the stage back in 1979.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010

fuck all type of muslims and us government all together... Get the fuck out of our region you bloody american basturds

give the smiling guy head to me to hang it in my living area on the wall as animal basturd , BEE-SHARAF-E JAAKESH

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
If you mean the smiling guy shaking hands with jordanian pilots its King Abdullah of Jordan. He is actually harmless, trying to bomb a few ISIS targets to show himself as a loyal american friend. What this guy doesnt know is, that Israel is next to him and they are watching him do and i dont think the israelies are happy with him bombing the ISIS. Jordan is a very fragile state because most jordanians are actually naturalized palestinians and Israel and its intelligent services has a lot of influence in that country. They can fuck that state up in a hurry without having to make us of even one israeli soldier.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
If you mean the smiling guy shaking hands with jordanian pilots its King Abdullah of Jordan. He is actually harmless, trying to bomb a few ISIS targets to show himself as a loyal american friend. What this guy doesnt know is, that Israel is next to him and they are watching him do and i dont think the israelies are happy with him bombing the ISIS. Jordan is a very fragile state because most jordanians are actually naturalized palestinians and Israel and its intelligent services has a lot of influence in that country. They can fuck that state up in a hurry without having to make us of even one israeli soldier.
Why would Israel be unhappy with Jordan bombing ISIS. Did you reach my point i was making a while ago ? (Israel acting as private airforce of the Jihadis)

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
6Thanks for your thought , I was talking about that smiling bloody guy in the first photo that bloody reeshoo capturer

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
ISI (Islamic State of Iran) and US are acting together for nearly 4 decades and they are acting together in this thing too which means they have made them become a problem and now they are trying to pretend the ISIS fighters making fools around the world forget about the ISI which has been the far bigger problem nationally and internationlly since they came up the stage back in 1979.
Well what you said has some truth to it and even the leader of IS said, "If US didn't attack Iraq, there would be no IS so we the cause of this." Also let's go back to the Russian Afghan war in the 80's We funded the Taliban, trained them and supported them because they were fighting against the Russians. We also created them as well.

@Afarin I hope you don't think this about American people I will admit our government is bad but I met some really nice people here not all Americans are as$holes you can find good and bad in every country. What I was trying to say is now that this mess hit the fan we need to run joint military operations between Iran and the US. Both countries have a common enemy, granted for different reasons but there is a common enemy.

@China I meant Abdullah of Saudi Arabia not Jordan my bad on this one both are Abdullah and you are right the Jordanian Abdullah is harmless and he wants to be USA's friend that is just politics I am talking about the Saudi Abdullah.Remember when the embarrassing leaks came out Snowden exposed him when Abdullah told Hillary "We need to cut off the head of the snake(IRAN)." That is the bad Abdullah the Jordanian Abdullah, he's harmless.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Why would Israel be unhappy with Jordan bombing ISIS. Did you reach my point i was making a while ago ? (Israel acting as private airforce of the Jihadis)
Baba to 2 saal pish raghami naboodi mogheii ke man video haay aslahe haay esraailiye FSA o Al Nusra ro injaa mizaashtam o ye seri injaa jeeleez veeleez mikardand. Now go back to acting as a full blood syrian citizen being kaaseye daagh tar az aash, praising SAA and their heroics, cheering up every inch they recapture :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
@Afarin I hope you don't think this about American people I will admit our government is bad but I met some really nice people here not all Americans are as$holes you can find good and bad in every country. What I was trying to say is now that this mess hit the fan we need to run joint military operations between Iran and the US. Both countries have a common enemy, granted for different reasons but there is a common enemy.
I agree with the first part. Not all americans are assholes just like not all germans or english are angels.
I dont agree with the second part though. ISIS is not Irans enemy. They are doing their thing on arab soil with direct help of the same people who are now pretending to fight them. Irans enemy is ISI, not ISIS.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
How/where does ISIS get heat seeking ground to air missile? Find out who gave it to them and you will know the real satan.
Russia has been claimi9ng Israel trains ISIS in Jordan!! Is there any truth to that?
Bunch of fools come here pose as know it all without knowing jack $hit about what goes on over there......keep blaming IR or USA......just as a habit. How is it in US or IR bennefit for a Sunni Army to have anti plane missiles?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I agree with the first part. Not all americans are assholes just like not all germans or english are angels.
I dont agree with the second part though. ISIS is not Irans enemy. They are doing their thing on arab soil with direct help of the same people who are now pretending to fight them. Irans enemy is ISI, not ISIS.
Fair point on the 2nd part. My mistake I mixed up the two I was speaking about ISI(Iraq) they are Iran's enemy because they destroy Shia monuments and want to kill Shia so Iran will fight them. I also agree not all English or Germans are Angels but I've been to those countries and you can find good people there as well. There are good and bad in every country be it Iran, Israel, Russia, USA, Germany, England or any other nation. An ahole is an ahole and a good person is a good person.Thank you for correcting me on that I made a mistake and mixed them up.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Baba to 2 saal pish raghami naboodi mogheii ke man video haay aslahe haay esraailiye FSA o Al Nusra ro injaa mizaashtam o ye seri injaa jeeleez veeleez mikardand. Now go back to acting as a full blood syrian citizen being kaaseye daagh tar az aash, praising SAA and their heroics, cheering up every inch they recapture :)
Idiot, you do not need to be Syrian to be happy about Syrians killing terrorists. Ehh ? now you make fun of SAA advancements ? This is the result of flirting with that idiot named Houshang... getting same mindset.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Idiot, you do not need to be Syrian to be happy about Syrians killing terrorists. Ehh ? now you make fun of SAA advancements ? This is the result of flirting with that idiot named Houshang... getting same mindset.
Na koon nashoor, i just wonder how you idiot claim to be iranian but dont care about the atrocities done to iranians by ISI vali kooneto paare mikoni baraaye sooriye o arteshe sooriye. Thats all. I just wonder what kind of sellout you actually are. Albate wonder nemikonam, midoonam che mojoodi hasti, faghat migam ke dobaare bedooni.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Well what you said has some truth to it and even the leader of IS said, "If US didn't attack Iraq, there would be no IS so we the cause of this." Also let's go back to the Russian Afghan war in the 80's We funded the Taliban, trained them and supported them because they were fighting against the Russians. We also created them as well.

Are you American ? (nationality) if you are then it is very admirable to see your countrys mistakes. Add Al Qaeda to the list of US creations as wel. ISIS too.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Na koon nashoor, i just wonder how you idiot claim to be iranian but dont care about the atrocities done to iranians by ISI vali kooneto paare mikoni baraaye sooriye o arteshe sooriye. Thats all. I just wonder what kind of sellout you actually are. Albate wonder nemikonam, midoonam che mojoodi hasti, faghat migam ke dobaare bedooni.
Tired of repeating the same to you over and over again. I gave you the reasons why supporting bikhasiat Iranians is.......useless. Once you realize the same you will reserve more time and energy for yourself.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
So Hassan Kachal tell me this. You celebrate Iran’s F-4 bombing ISIS one day then come here and celebrate ISIS shooting down planes bombing them. What if ISIS shoots down an F-4? How is your sick mind working?

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
So Hassan Kachal tell me this. You celebrate Iran’s F-4 bombing ISIS one day then come here and celebrate ISIS shooting down planes bombing them. What if ISIS shoots down an F-4? How is your sick mind working?
I am not celebrating... most likely this pilot is going to get beheaded so i wont celebrate his death but i do think this is a interesting development. I wonder how Daesh is going to respond to this considering Jordan released Abu Qatada a short time ago.

I must add that i dislike Jordans foreign policy on Israel,USA and the Middle East. Its king is a puppet of the Western foreign policy, that is what i dislike about. But no i am not celebrating the capture (and the coming torture) of this young pilot.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I must add that i dislike Jordans foreign policy on Israel,USA and the Middle East. Its king is a puppet of the Western foreign policy, that is what i dislike about. But no i am not celebrating the capture (and the coming torture) of this young pilot.
Khob basiji this is why i say you are just a blinded character not knowing anything about politics and how hard it is for countries -specially a country like Jordan-to survive in modern times. Jordan actually is a prime example for how a country has to act to survive. Atleast for now. Jordan is geographically and from the built up of their people a very hard country to keep together. They are mostly made out of palestinian refugees, right next to israel and we all know how hard it is to survive in such a situation. Now some ignorants sitting somewhere in europe being of welfare expect them to do exactly what? commiting suicide? Start a war with israel and US at the same time? Then they would become your hero at cost of getting totally destroyed and demolished right? Its actually an excellent job of the jordanian government to get an almost impossible job done and that job is to get along with US, Israel and their other neighbours along at the same time without much of a tension. They are doing their best to protect their people and to prevent their country to get taken apart.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I am not celebrating... most likely this pilot is going to get beheaded so i wont celebrate his death but i do think this is a interesting development. I wonder how Daesh is going to respond to this considering Jordan released Abu Qatada a short time ago.

At least admit to who you are. You are NOT celebrating? You couldn’t wait to run to your keyboard and post the “news”. Why did you feel you had do that? Are you a reporter? I heard it before I got out of bed today. You are as confused as the people who are fighting each other. To add to your confused analysis, you call this “SAA” advancement? How is ISIS shooting down a coalition plane Syrian advancement? Assad is begging them to bomb ISIS.