IS captures Jordanian pilot after warplane crashes in Syria

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Are you American ? (nationality) if you are then it is very admirable to see your countrys mistakes. Add Al Qaeda to the list of US creations as wel. ISIS too.
Technically, NOBODY IS A REAL AMERICAN UNLESS YOU ARE APART OF A TRIBE AND YOU ARE NATIVE AMERICAN I am Iranian American but since I am Azeri I look more American than Persian and the CIA counts Azeri as "white" so I got lumped into the "White" category but I would say we are Caucasian we are not Anglo Saxon but I am 6'1 and I have light brown hair when I was a kid my hair color was dirty blond but I can see my countries faults. The reason why I joined the US Navy was not because I am a big patriot. I didn't want to pull the typical bache soosol IRANIAN AMERICAN MOVE MOMMY DADDY CAN YOU PAY FOR MY UNIVERSITY TUITION? My dad came here with 10 cents in his pocket, he got his education without anybody's help and he didn't know the language. I have an advantage I can speak English with a perfect accent. I decided I"m going to take care of college MYSELF not ask for mommy and daddy to do it. Yes YOU GET YOUR DEGREE BUT WHERE IS THE HONOR IN THAT? I was born and raised in the USA. That is my background sorry for the long response but it is not an easy question to answer.
You are correct because of the US we have Al Qaeda in Iraq, it's called Al Qaeda in Iraq. To recap we put the Taliban in power because we wanted them to fight the Soviets(big mistake) guess who now has the power and guess who will come back when US troops leave. Iraq-WRONG COUNTRY, 19 hijackers were from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia we gave Saudi a pass. Why you ask? Politics man. It's because we get about 7% of our oil from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Let's look at George HW Bush and Noriega. Noriega was a very bad man but for a moment he had a pass from the USA because he played by the rules, well when Noriega stopped playing by the rules that was the end of that. So this is US foreign policy summed up in one sentence. Follow us, you are either with us or against us and if you are against us, you will be met with the full force of the might of the American military.
As Lord Actin once said, 'POWER CORRUPTS AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Go back through history any nation that was the top dog abused their power but EVERY EMPIRE eventually falls. It's only a matter of time it might not happen in my lifetime but America will one day fall as well. Our own demise is our arrogance. I am not some idiot American with no education. I also listen to foreign news because US media is a joke either there is a liberal bias ie CNN, NBC or a conservative bias. For my money, the most fair one is BBC and I also listen to RT as well they are pretty good and Austria has some really good news in English as well.

Sorry for the essay response but there is SO MUCH to cover on this topic.

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
shashidam too Jordan and ISIS altogether.
the more they cancel each other out the better. throw in fucking shit'es and we have a perfect solution. A Final solution !

fucking ragheads taking each other out like a fucking plague. If the US is benefiting or the Jews are benefiting, dameshoon garm. OLAGH ro bayad savaresh shod. In this case get a few Qataris and saudis to spill a few hundred million to arm a BUNCH OF BRAINLESS IMPOTENT TEEN AGED ASSHOLES and show them a printout of Travelocity reservation on a suite in Heaven with 72 marble virgins and they fucking squeeze water out of stone for you.

they cut heads,
burn newborn children,
suicide bomb hospitals, schools,
rape and sell women,
etc etc...

The more they fuck themselves up the better for humanity.

As far as conscience and human rights goes. human rights are only reserved for humans with BRAINS. These fuckers are born in shit they live through shit and shit is complicated with diarrhea of faith and it terminates in deserts of Syria or cities of Iraq by taking a bullet in the head.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What will happen to this Jordanian Pilot is indeed going to be very sad and utterly inhumane.

Countries that handed Heat Seeking Missiles to ISIS should start reconsidering their actions
for next time they want to cause regional trouble.

as was said before Jordan has no recourse. it is country that Israel has saddled it with half
of Palestinian population. the king is a total drunk who constantly afraid of falling apart.

It has no natural resources or agriculture to speak of. all it has to offer is to export Arabic speaking
semi educated workforce to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE.

Basically it constantly needs to balance itself between Israel, Saudis and America and hope it is with good graces
of all those three players.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It has nothing to do with this thread but here it comes.

one comment here made ponder why we Iranians (Even Educated ones) keep repeating mythology.

one of the most famous ones being "Arabs had a tradition of burying baby girls alive."

It is useful to pause a moment and wonder how the hell did Arab Population keep growing
if there were no girls to continue the reproductive chain?

you might say well they did not bury all girls they kept a few for reproductive reasons.
well we know that a given woman (human) had a limited life span in Arabia. and chances are she could not have
bore more than few children in her life time.

This also would suggest that only rich men would have the ability to have wife because
there was shortage of females. this also is strictly speaking not ever mentioned in historic texts.

Researchers have suggested that this practice might have been limited to very peculiar tribe.
and perhaps this was tied to a drought or some kind of strange event.

It does not make any less reprehensible. It just makes it clear that Arabs indeed did not have a tradition of burring girls alive.
reprehensible

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
It has nothing to do with this thread but here it comes.

one comment here made ponder why we Iranians (Even Educated ones) keep repeating mythology.

one of the most famous ones being "Arabs had a tradition of burying baby girls alive."

It is useful to pause a moment and wonder how the hell did Arab Population keep growing
if there were no girls to continue the reproductive chain?

you might say well they did not bury all girls they kept a few for reproductive reasons.
well we know that a given woman (human) had a limited life span in Arabia. and chances are she could not have
bore more than few children in her life time.

This also would suggest that only rich men would have the ability to have wife because
there was shortage of females. this also is strictly speaking not ever mentioned in historic texts.

Researchers have suggested that this practice might have been limited to very peculiar tribe.
and perhaps this was tied to a drought or some kind of strange event.

It does not make any less reprehensible. It just makes it clear that Arabs indeed did not have a tradition of burring girls alive.
reprehensible
ok ... and ?
what the fuck do i care about habits of bunch of savage desert dwellers 1400 years ago? aren't there more interesting topics you can waste your time on ?

as long as they remain stupid and fuck each other up (under any sort of umbrella i don't give a rats ass), humanity is heading in the right direction.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
What will happen to this Jordanian Pilot is indeed going to be very sad and utterly inhumane.
They are going to trade him with one of those basturds who king kept them alive and feed them in the jail for such these days.

Intresting is no one asks whete they got missile from to shot down a plane..... uuummmm .... got it from McDonals...MacCane....MacOb..a..b...u..shhhh..

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Another bundle of confusion: Anti-ISIS and anti Joran’s King at the same time. To really clear things up, he is also against US bombing of the ISIS that he calls “bastards”. To really, really clear things up he is against McCain who wants to level the place along with the ISIS bastards. I hate to ask him what he thinks of IR in this mess.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
IR allies with US, they are hand in hand for many years about 35 or more , how they help US ? By not get to their way of support and transporting arms to iSIS

This is one of the photos ISIS published on June 2014 :

You know your friend and to the far left, you see Khalid al-Hamad who is none other than the infamous “heart-eater” featured in a viral video where he cut out and ate the heart of a Shiite victim of ISIS in Syria.

I'm sure you are as proud of all your fellow Iranian basijis at this moment of looking at this bastard.

PS . By the way thanks for correcting me on bastard spelling

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
They are going to trade him with one of those basturds who king kept them alive and feed them in the jail for such these days.

Intresting is no one asks whete they got missile from to shot down a plane..... uuummmm .... got it from McDonals...MacCane....MacOb..a..b...u..shhhh..
very possible but don't forget that ISIS has ceased many surface to air missiles from Syrian Air Base they have captured. It could have been SA-2 or SA-3 even SA-5 which shut down the F-16 however that needs technical crew members which we assume ISIS don't have many.
If I'm not mistaken this would be the fourth time an F-16 gets shut down. F-15 Eagle and F-14 Tomcats are still to be shut down.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
میگم دوستان, این بابا اصلا حیوون نیستا, اصلا این حرفو بهش نزنید, خوب نیست. عیبه. حیوون پدر مادر داره
:)