Is Our president doing what Im thinking he's doing??!

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
1. No politics/religion. Use Global News/Opinions forum for that.

2. No profanity.

3. No nude pictures/videos.

4. No disturbing images of humans/animals(or other live creatures)

5. No advertising of other websites/events.

Moderation is very strict. Please be considerate and use this forum as a family-oriented place.

More details will be posted soon.

Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
This topic on this board gets this kind of response from the "ADMINISTRATOR" and "the biggest public TV in Middle East" gets transferred to the other site for being "too political"? now that's what really deserves a ROFLMAO.:D

At least don't make the "forum rules" a sticky and bury it where the sun don't shine so you wont get embarrassed by breaking your own rules. ;)

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
You got that right. That is exactly what he wants to do. If it was not for khamenei
how on the earth could a loser like him be the president?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Pooya said:
ashtar :
biggest public tv in ME,. is a NEWS. this is a JOKE !!! please understand the difference between the 2
thank you
I apologize. My bad. When I read the first rule: "1. No politics/religion." I assumed it included political/religious jokes as well. But I guess making joke of political/religious figures in this forum is OK because it’s a JOKE and not the NEWS. I will certainly keep that in mind in my future posts. Thanks.

ps, i like how the replies under the thread comply with the the very first "rules of forum". ;)

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
ashtar said:
This topic on this board gets this kind of response from the "ADMINISTRATOR" and "the biggest public TV in Middle East" gets transferred to the other site for being "too political"? now that's what really deserves a ROFLMAO.:D

At least don't make the "forum rules" a sticky and bury it where the sun don't shine so you wont get embarrassed by breaking your own rules. ;)
Thanks for the observation. now get on with your life!

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
Thanks for the observation.
you're welcome.

Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
now get on with your life!
what does that mean? does that mean you want me to stop pointing out how your personal political bias is truning this sports site in to a biased political forum? If that's what you mean, perhps you should make it a rule and add it to that sticky on top of the page so we can all observe it (like you observe your other rules).

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
ashtar said:
you're welcome.

what does that mean? does that mean you want me to stop pointing out how your personal political bias is truning this sports site in to a biased political forum? If that's what you mean, perhps you should make it a rule and add it to that sticky on top of the page so we can all observe it (like you observe your other rules).
Yes I want you to stop pointing out anything I don't need you to point out. If that's very hard to do try practicing. Practice makes perfect. If practice didn't work, then let me know so I can guide you.

Thanks.

Oct 18, 2002
Come on, Ashtar joon. I don't think any of the rules have been broken: the post is not strictly political, nor religious, has no profanity, does not feature a disturbing photo, does not involve nudity, and does not advertize anything. It is a perfect instance of "tanz", a funny comment that is not vulgar, but the reader cannot help but interpret as vulgar. In all such instances, the improper or vulgar thougths are the ones the reader brings to it. Which of the rules do you think the post broke?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
Yes I want you to stop pointing out anything I don't need you to point out. If that's very hard to do try practicing. Practice makes perfect. If practice didn't work, then let me know so I can guide you.

Thanks.
If you're talking to me as the official voice of ISP then as I said before, number your wish list and add it to the "rules of forum" and make another sticky out of it so we can all observe your rules.

If you're giving me your personal opinion then my advice to you is to first stop posting under "(ISP)"/"Administrator" so we all know it's your personal opinion and not the official ISP stance. second, if this is your personal opinion, just like every other member here, don't give your opinion on the public forum if you don't have the stomach to receive opposing response.

As usual, you're welcome.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
ashtar said:
If you're talking to me as the official voice of ISP then as I said before, number your wish list and add it to the "rules of forum" and make another sticky out of it so we can all observe your rules.

If you're giving me your personal opinion then my advice to you is to first stop posting under "(ISP)"/"Administrator" so we all know it's your personal opinion and not the official ISP stance. second, if this is your personal opinion, just like every other member here, don't give your opinion on the public forum if you don't have the stomach to receive opposing response.

As usual, you're welcome.
I don't remember asking for your advice on anything. If I have, please ignore my request.

Also, if you really think you're going to get anywhere by going against the moderators or admins of this site trying to point out their weaknesses(in your mind anyway!), please know that there are much more qualified people than you consulting ISP on a daily basis. Your suggestions and complains will definitely be considered but most likely rejected based on the general image you've earned yourself within the past few years. I will not get into details regarding the comment I just made as I don't find myself obligated to do so.

In the mean time, you're more than welcome to post on ISP as long as the moderators accept your presence. Shoud any of them(again, ANY of them) feel your presence is more harm than benefit to ISP, you will have to find yourself another forum to log into.

The choice is ultimately yours,

You're most welcome,

Bache Tehroon(ISP)