IS TAZI NAME (quran) AUTHENTIC?

Oct 18, 2002
Motori said:
Deerouz jaan.
I see a little contradiction when the word Me'raaj comes to mind. Prophet Mohammad gained termendous amount of admiration from his followers in short time when he intentionally tried to stay away from superstitious activities of past Messengers, as you mentioned walking on the water, splitting Red Sea or healing crippled by sweeping hand on their head. Prophet of Islaam was more tilted toward reasoning and understanding to proov his legitimacy than performing a Miracle. Meeraj clearly is a Miracle and it has much more significance than Moses transforming his Cane to a Snake.
Why did Prophet had to physically travel such a mind boggling distance when Islamic doctrine claims and every body accepts (religious ppl I mean) that GOD IS EVERY WHERE?
He didn't have to physically move at all in order to be in presence of God. I personally would have more respect for him if he could of refrained from splitting the Moon and performing the Me'raaj.
Not an argument, just what comes to my simple mind.
Good question. Did he claim that it was a physical travel? It may have been a later add-on.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
lordofmordor said:
Damn, so many others are doing what I am doing. No wonder only very few religion succeed.
Dear Lord,
You can't be Prophet when you are the Lord himself......LOL
BTW I think through out written history there were more than 125,000 ppl claimed to be the designated Messengers from God and only few succeeded and the rest got their heads on the spear.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
deerouz said:
We have a position open for a Hazrat-e Abbas if you want to apply. But there are some fine print in the job requirements; for instance our health benefits for that position do not cover hands.
lol, this reminds me of a joke that one day a blind man falls inside a hole. All of a sudden he says ya hazrate abbas and abas appears in on top. He says hey man can you help me, he says I dont have hands to give you a hand. do you want me to throw down my other body part (edited) so you can grab that and come up?

Ps: does anyone know if meraj is a maci or madani sooreh? and how many mosques were built at the time of that sooreh coming out around arabia?
Sepas

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
deerouz said:
Good question. Did he claim that it was a physical travel? It may have been a later add-on.
Deerouz Jaan,
I was involved with Erfan (Sufi) for a while and Dervishes claim that Me'raaj was not physical but spiritual and prophet Mohammad didn't move at all but it was his spirit elevated to highest level possible for a human being (hence 7 Aaseman). Which would make more sense to me if I was a spiritual person.
But I have been eye witness in multiple argument that Islamic Leaders (Ayatollahs) insisting that Me'raaj was physical (of course they used Almeezaan as refrence), in one of these arguments one Hojjat ol Eslam actually had some numerical calculation indicating it is possible for a person to travel to outer spaces and return in one night.
Even if we accept that Me'raaj did happened spiritually I still don't understand the necessity for such an action. What Me'raaj is saying that Mohammad had reached the highest level of Humanity (Al Ensan ol Kaamel) which is being in presence of God (remember when they used to say Gabriel was accompanying Mohammad all the way to 6th level when he stooped and said "here is as far as I can go the next level is exclusive for human") But didn't Prophet Mohammad already gain that status and that was the main reason for God to pick him as the LAST Messenger?
Deerouz Jaan I just don't understand ( simple mind I guess) the notion of performing Me'raaj when all Muslims of those days (and today in that regard) had already accepted that Mohammad is the Perfect Human Being.