Is there a difference between men and women?

In GENERAL is there a difference between men and women?

• No, there is no difference between how the two sexes think and perform.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • In GENERAL there is a difference b/w how the two sexes think and how they perfrom in certain tasks.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • In GENERAL there is a difference b/w how the two sexes think but no difference in how they perform.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • In GENERAL there's a difference b/w how sexes perform certain tasks but no diff in their thinking.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

St_Mark

IPL Player
Oct 30, 2004
USA
but the inteligent level is not related to your sex it relates to many things but has got nothing to do with your sex

Dear:
It is not about intelligent, mental or physical properties at all.

It is about humanity and on that alone there is no difference between men and women and they are equal... to have a civil society that equality in humanity has to be embodiment of social values orders and laws.

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
آيه شريفه ١٣ سوره الحجرات

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
maybe we should set standards or give a common rule about what it should be about..
but of course, men and women think different on some/most cases. women are simply more sensitive than men and have it easier with feelings and stuff. again this is all general. but this is a no-brainer. you should just have a look at exit-polls during elections. usually men are more willing to vote for far-right/fascist parties than women.

same as women do handle situations different at time.
but this doesn't say anything about one gender being superior, inferior or whatever..it's just about differences.

Oct 18, 2002
On average, there are undeniable physical differences between men and women (strength, brain size etc) which would undoubtedly affect the way each gender does a specific task. So I chose option 2. Those differences are not grounds for discrimination though.

Agent Smith

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
There are differences, but these differences are not grounds for any type of social inequality or suppression in whatever shape or form.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
I didn't read all of the posts, and didn't even bother with the articles, but would like to summarize my opinion by saying:

"men and women are different by nature in the way they think, react in different situations and to different stimuli. However, in the same context, no two people in the whole world are exactly alike either, so we are all different, which leads me to my next statement. People in the world, regardless of their differences, all have/should have equal rights, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or nationality".