ISIL Militants attack Iraq's main oil refinery!!

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Kirkuk (Iraq) (AFP) - Militants launched an assault on Iraq's main oil refinery early Wednesday as they pressed an offensive that has seen them capture swathes of territory, an official and a refinery employee said.
Clashes erupted at around 4:00 am (0100 GMT) at the Baiji oil refinery in Salaheddin province, north of Baghdad, and militants destroyed some stores of oil after entering the complex.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/militants-att...-065236133.html;_ylt=AwrTWf1rPqFTuw0A4CvQtDMD

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Sorry, but this time they would have to turn over their oil for 10 years at 75% discount. Oh, plus 10 billion dollars to be deposited in advance with the Federal Reserve before the 82 airborne takes off. Don't like it? Call Tehran.

[video=youtube;eKgPY1adc0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A[/video]

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
I don't know the source ,but I thought this was funny with some notion of truth in it:

In a hostile manner ,they raided the bank and confiscated $400 million. Then using hostile methods, they took over the refinery and control of oil.
These hostile take overs happening over there are called terrorism. Over here and in wall street, we call hostile take overs ventured capitalism

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
seeing the influx of European based sunni idiots into Iraq and Syria, I think maybe Europeans would like this regional war to continue to kind of filter out their extremist element.

Everyone wins.

Weapons are sold via black market. (second and third hand weapons that are eating dust in warehouses) Europe, Saudi, North Africa get rid of their local fighters. Shiites chain of hezbollah, syria, IR gets broken or at least weakened. Oil will be sold cheap, while keeping the gas prices high justifying it by 'war in the middle east' propaganda.