Islam the most disgusting thing ever to happen to Iran

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
We are talking about impact on our culture. We have been occupied yes. But have they had impact on our culture?
No. There are hardly any Greek words in our language.
پیامد فرمانروایی سلوکیان بر ایراناسکندر و جانشینانش شهرهای یونانی بسیاری را در سرزمین***های اشغالی ساختند و یونانیان و مقدونیان را بدانجا کوچاندند و کوشیدند تا فرهنگ یونانی را در ایران و دیگر سرزمین***ها رواج***دهند. یونانی***گرایی به ویژه در میان اشراف ایرانی و به ویژه در سرزمین***های باختری قلمرو سلوکی گسترش یافت و از این هم***آمیزی فرهنگی تلفیقی پدیدآمد که بر دین***ها و آیین***های دو طرف رویداد نیز اثر گذاشت. این یونانی***گرایی تا زمان اشکانی هم دیده می***شد.

It means after Ashkanian their cultral impact disapears. While Arabs clutureal impact still exist
We still call one of our national landmarks after its Greek name, PERSPOLIS.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
This is an extreme statement and a matter to debate. I think Mongolian invasion was about as bad if not worse. It reduced our cities to rubble, killed over half of our population, and recycled Isalm to use it to suppress our native culture. There are other examples of horrible events happened to Iran as well. On the other hand, zoroastrianism at the end of sassanid era was very similar to Islam in keeping the country backward and weak. Islam also united Iranians, central asian turks, and arabs in something in common thus one can argue it perhaps prevented so many destructive wars that could happen among us later on throughout history and kept a strong front against Western invasion for centuries.

I can go on and on to debate on this...
Since you say that this is an extreme statement. Why don't you first clarify your position, overall?

(a) Islam, the worst things that happened to Iran
(b) Islam, one of the worst things that happened to Iran
(c) Islam, a bad thing that happended to Iran
(d) Islam, a good thing that happended to Iran
(e) Islam, one of the best things that happended to Iran
(f) Islam, the best thing that happened to Iran

I think the worst thing. It could be called one of the worst things, but since it is the one that is currently choking Iran, it is the worst thing. None of the other events nearly has the grip that Islam has on Iran.

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
You all debating that Islam was the worst thing happening to Iran wont change the fact that its here to stay, for a few more decades at the least. So its best to learn how to get around it and work with it against IR.

May 9, 2004
Not for you, since it seems that you like underaged girls ... Take that avatar off, it is inappropriate.
خیر جناب
شما بروید و از دها ملیون ایرانی سئوال کنید ببینید چه جوابی به شما می دهند
شما دیدید که جنبش سبز به این خاطر از بین رفت که رژیم زیرکانه در روز عاشورا کف زدها و سوت زدنهای یک عده را به جنبش ربط داد
و به همین خاطر بعد از ان روز هیچ تظاهراتی انجام نگرفت
البته بجز ده بیست نفر بروند وسط مردمی که برای خرید امده اند و شعار بدهند یک نفر هم برود فیلم بگیرد که بله هزاران نفر تظاهرات کرده اند
فکر نکن باورهای همه مثل تو و دوستانت است
شما اعتقاد دارید که اسلام بدترین حادثه ای بوده که اتفاق افتاده خوب این تنها نظر شخصی شماست
ولی بیش از یک ملیارد با این نظر مخالف هستند

بله جانم

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
Don't go Islamic republic on him just because he pointed out your sick attraction for underage girls.

Cocksucking has led many Iranians in Q8 to lose control of their emotions.

Cheers.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Since you say that this is an extreme statement. Why don't you first clarify your position, overall?

(a) Islam, the worst things that happened to Iran
(b) Islam, one of the worst things that happened to Iran
(c) Islam, a bad thing that happended to Iran
(d) Islam, a good thing that happended to Iran
(e) Islam, one of the best things that happended to Iran
(f) Islam, the best thing that happened to Iran

I think the worst thing. It could be called one of the worst things, but since it is the one that is currently choking Iran, it is the worst thing. None of the other events nearly has the grip that Islam has on Iran.
My position does not define the fact neither does yours. It will also be more or less mixed with emotions and biased whether we like it or not. Historical events are usually too complex to be called good or bad. So just not to leave your question unanswered I say (g) Islam something that happened to Iran and affected its course throughout history.
We were invaded, and sadly we were defeated. Arabs killed our men including our warlords and raped our royal family and stole our wealth and made our fertile land theirs and enslaved our forefathers. They burned down our cities and our books, killed our wisemen and enforced their god on us.
We lost to them battle after battle. Sometimes we were opposing eachother and sometimes we helped the enemy. In less than one generation majority of us lost our national identity and god to them. They reduced us to second hand citizens. Our religion and clergy did not help us to resist. It took us three centuries to rise up and it was already too late. Meanwhile we did not mind to suppress our countrymen who dared to fight back. We helped arabs to kill them. WE LOST.
But who didn't? Islam wiped out all northAfrica and west to central Asia. Chrittianity wiped out Europe. In ancient china or Japan, Aztek,Maya, Inka...things were pretty much similar. A beleif introduced to public was implemented by a central power to enslave masses and this process was usually harsh and bloody.
Denial or raw hatred does not change the past. So as someone else said, move on and learn how to change the present in you favour using what is around.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
خیر جناب
شما بروید و از دها ملیون ایرانی سئوال کنید ببینید چه جوابی به شما می دهند
شما دیدید که جنبش سبز به این خاطر از بین رفت که رژیم زیرکانه در روز عاشورا کف زدها و سوت زدنهای یک عده را به جنبش ربط داد
و به همین خاطر بعد از ان روز هیچ تظاهراتی انجام نگرفت
البته بجز ده بیست نفر بروند وسط مردمی که برای خرید امده اند و شعار بدهند یک نفر هم برود فیلم بگیرد که بله هزاران نفر تظاهرات کرده اند
فکر نکن باورهای همه مثل تو و دوستانت است
شما اعتقاد دارید که اسلام بدترین حادثه ای بوده که اتفاق افتاده خوب این تنها نظر شخصی شماست
ولی بیش از یک ملیارد با این نظر مخالف هستند

بله جانم
General,

Dard gooz che rabti dareh beh shaghigheh, but of course, you somehow connect the two

The point is that you have a picture of an underage girl in your avatar that is inappropriate. If you, like a good number of Muslims, believe that a 9-year old girl is a woman, then I see why you insist to keep that avatar. By the way, 99.999% of people thought that the earth was flat at one point. So what you have a billion Muslims. Do you know how many of them can actually read?

May 9, 2004
واقعانمی دانم باید غصه بیچارگی برخی از افراد را خورد
یا اینکه از خنده روده بر شد
یک عده می ایند با شوق و ذوق فیلم ویدئو الله اکبر گفتن روی پشت بامها را پست می کنند
همین عده دوش به دوش حجته الاسلام کروبی
سید موسوی ایستاده اند
و یا حسین میر حسین می گویند
باز عده ای از همین ها بهایی هستند که سرچشمه ان اسلام است و انکار یا احتقار اسلام انکار و احتقار خود انهاست
ولی همین عده که با بانک الله اکبر به وجد می ایند
می گویند اسلام بدترین واقعه ای بوده که اتفاق افتاده
:4:

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
My position does not define the fact neither does yours. It will also be more or less mixed with emotions and biased whether we like it or not. Historical events are usually too complex to be called good or bad. So just not to leave your question unanswered I say (g) Islam something that happened to Iran and affected its course throughout history.
We were invaded, and sadly we were defeated. Arabs killed our men including our warlords and raped our royal family and stole our wealth and made our fertile land theirs and enslaved our forefathers. They burned down our cities and our books, killed our wisemen and enforced their god on us.
We lost to them battle after battle. Sometimes we were opposing eachother and sometimes we helped the enemy. In less than one generation majority of us lost our national identity and god to them. They reduced us to second hand citizens. Our religion and clergy did not help us to resist. It took us three centuries to rise up and it was already too late. Meanwhile we did not mind to suppress our countrymen who dared to fight back. We helped arabs to kill them. WE LOST.
But who didn't? Islam wiped out all northAfrica and west to central Asia. Chrittianity wiped out Europe. In ancient china or Japan, Aztek,Maya, Inka...things were pretty much similar. A beleif introduced to public was implemented by a central power to enslave masses and this process was usually harsh and bloody.
Denial or raw hatred does not change the past. So as someone else said, move on and learn how to change the present in you favour using what is around.
I just wanted to know your opinion. Facts can be argued and disputed. What's your personal opinion as you know the facts? If you don't think you have enough facts to form an opinion, then so be it. I am sure you have an opinion about this, and one of those categories should be closer to your opinion.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I just wanted to know your opinion. Facts can be argued and disputed. What's your personal opinion as you know the facts? If you don't think you have enough facts to form an opinion, then so be it. I am sure you have an opinion about this, and one of those categories should be closer to your opinion.
I thougt I just told you my opinion in my last 2 posts?!
Personally, I am biased against Islam and religion in general. If it was up to me, I would have destroyed every and any temple in the world!! But this is also an extreme opnion and I know it is wrong because world belongs to other 7 billion residents as well who are entitled to have their own opinions too. I told you this just to ensure you we won't get anything intellectual enough here if we mix things with our biased views.

To call religion bad or good or worst...etc is like categorizing horse the same way! Horses served us throughout history, perhaps did a lot of good for us. Sometimes they also kicked some people in the ass! Sometimes they were used in the wars. Of course we had to deal with the horseshit as well. And now with our modern ways of transpotation, we don't need them anymore. They will actually impede our traffic. But we can't slaughter them all for their past or present role. We just keep them in the horsefarms. Similarly we don't need to criticise people who have a passion for horses as long as they keep it out of our streets and highways.

May 9, 2004
General,

Dard gooz che rabti dareh beh shaghigheh, but of course, you somehow connect the two

The point is that you have a picture of an underage girl in your avatar that is inappropriate.
دوست عزیز
به نظر من هیچ هم ناجور بد نیست که عکس یک دختر زیبا شانزده هفده ساله را اواتار خودم قرار داده باشم
بر عکس خیلی هم خوب و جورو مناسب است
شما در غرب انقدر شستشوی مغزی شده اید که ازدواج دو مرد و اداپت کردن بچه بوسیله همجنس بازان را جور و مناسب
می بینید و اگر من با دختری زیر سن 21 سال قدم بزنم جرمی بزرگ و زشت به حساب می اید
به نظر من شما شستشوی مغزی شده اید جانم
خودتان هم نمی دانید

If you, like a good number of Muslims, believe that a 9-year old girl is a woman, then I see why you insist to keep that avatar. By the way, 99.999% of people thought that the earth was flat at one point. So what you have a billion Muslims. Do you know how many of them can actually read?
جناب در مورد سن ازدواج و اینکه دختر نو ساله ایا زن بحساب می اید یا خیر در همین سایت دها بار نوشته ام
و لازم هم نمی بینم که دوباره تکرار کنم
در موردی که مثال زدید باید خدمتتان عرض کنم مثال شما یک مغلطه بیش نیست
زیرا شما می فرمایید بیش از نود و نو درصد مردم فکر می کردند زمین مسطح است و این را به یک ملیاردی که به اسلام ایمان دارند ربط داده اید
درست مثل اینکه برای همه ثابت شده که انها در اشتباه هستند
و این حرف شما مغلطه است جانم
زیرا برای ان نود و نود درصد ثابت شد که زمین گرد است
پس اگر الان کسی بگوید زمین گرد نیست اشتباه میکند
در صورتی که شما نمی توانید برای ملیارد مسلمان ثابت کنید که اسلام درست نیست
وقتی که ثابت شد اسلام یا اصلا متافیزیکی وجود ندارد انوقت است که جنابعالی می توانید این مثال را بزنید
در مورد اینکه چند در صد از این ملیارد مسلمان خواندن و نوشتن را می دانند باید خدمتتان عرض کنم اگر سواد خواند و نوشتن ملاک مسلمان شدن یا از اسلام برگشتن بود
الان در غرب روزانه صدها بلکه هزاران نفر به اسلام نمی گرویدند
شما یک نظری دارید و فکر میکنید بر حق هستید و بقیه همه اشتباه میکنند
این طرز فکر یک روشنفکر نیست بلکه طرز فکر یک ادم متعصب یا همانطور که گفت شخصی است که شبانه روز شستشوی مغزی شده

متشکرم

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
خنرال، اول برو خودتو به یک روانپزشک معرفی کن تا فکری برای ناراحتی دروغ گوییت و مالیخولیات بکنه ، بعدشم پاشو برو یه تک پا پیش یه پزشک امراز جنسی، شاید یک علاجی برای ناراحتی جنسیت پیدا کنه تا دنبال دختر نه ساله نری (حتا اگه، چه میدونم، بخاطر قیافه کریهی که شاید داری و یا شاید عقب موندگی اجتمایی، یا هرچی ، یه زن بالای هیجده سال بهت محل نمیزاره) بعد پاشو بیا اینجا قد قد کن

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Folks, even if Arabs had never brought Islam to Iran I have a suspicion that we would have f%&* it up some other way. As for the avatar debate, General is following the age old custom of old Iranian men who are always on the hunt for "dokhtareh 18 saleh". If they could they would go even lower. Islam is making it that much easier.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Folks, even if Arabs had never brought Islam to Iran I have a suspicion that we would have f%&* it up some other way. As for the avatar debate, General is following the age old custom of old Iranian men who are always on the hunt for "dokhtareh 18 saleh". If they could they would go even lower. Islam is making it that much easier.
If you read the Iranian history just before Arab invasion you will find that Sassanids have pretty much become a rotten system at that point. The evidence is how easily they fell apart fighting buch of badouins.
About general, I am sure he is not as old as he pretends he is.

May 9, 2004
خنرال، اول برو خودتو به یک روانپزشک معرفی کن تا فکری برای ناراحتی دروغ گوییت و مالیخولیات بکنه ، بعدشم پاشو برو یه تک پا پیش یه پزشک امراز جنسی، شاید یک علاجی برای ناراحتی جنسیت پیدا کنه تا دنبال دختر نه ساله نری (حتا اگه، چه میدونم، بخاطر قیافه کریهی که شاید داری و یا شاید عقب موندگی اجتمایی، یا هرچی ، یه زن بالای هیجده سال بهت محل نمیزاره) بعد پاشو بیا اینجا قد قد کن
جناب
یعنی بدون اینکه توهین کنید نمی توانید جواب دهید ؟
باید به عرضتان برسانم که درمورد امراز جنسی (امراض جنسی ) که شما فرمودید که من دارم به این خاطر است که جامعه این را به شما تلقین کرده است
والا تا صد سال پیش این یک چیز عادی بود
شما شستشوی مغزی شده اید و فکر میکنید این درست نیست یعنی اگر صد سال دیگر جامعه دوبارهمین را که شما پدوفیل می نامید بپذیرد انوقت می بینید که به قول شما همه این مرض را دارا خواهند بود
این جوامع غربی بودند که در دو قرن اخیر بنابر دلایلی که از ذکر ان خوداری می کنم معیارها را تغییر داد
البته در مواردی کار شایسته ای هم انجام شد و این معیارهای قدیمی چون با برنامه هایی سازگار نبود کنار گذاشته شد
ولی اینکه بگویید یک مرض است اشتباه می کنید
شما اگر از مادرمادر بزرگهای خود بپرسید یعنی مثلا پیرزنی که حداقل نود سال داشته باشد
می بینید که در ان ایام دختر اگر به بیست سال می رسید و ازدواج نکرده بود پیر دختر محسوب میشد
ولی الان بیست سال سن مناسبی برای ازدواج نیست و دختر باید بزرگتر باشد
برای شما از ادبا و شاعران مثالهایی میزنم که متوجه بشوید در گذشته خیلی هم عادی بوده این شما هستید که فکر می کنید مرض است
عبید زاکانی
ده ساله دختر بادام پوست کنده ایست به دیده بینندگان و پانزده ساله لعبتی است از بهر لعبت بازان و بیست ساله نرم پیکری است لطیف و فربه و لغزان و سی ساله مادر دختران و پسران و چهل ساله زالی است گران و پنجاه ساله را بباید کشتن با کارد بران و بر شصت ساله باد لعنت مردمان و فرشتگان

حافظ
چارده ساله بتی چابک و شیرین دارم
که به جان حلقه بگوش است مه چهارده اش

همانطور که می بینید در گذشته امری عادی بوده
اصولا سن ازدواج کم کم تغییر کرده یعنی پدران ما در سن هفده سالگی ازدواج می کردند و مادر بزرگهایمان تا به سن بلوغ می رسیدند خواستگار در خانه انها را می زده
بنا بر گفته شما پس پدران و ماردان ما همه مرض جنسی
داشته اند
لازم به یاد اوری است که یکی از ملکه های انگلیس در سن دوازده سالگی به خانه بخت رفت
پس در این مورد اشتباه می کنید
درمورد اینکه می گویید من شاید بد قواره باشم و زنها به من پا نمی دهند
سخت در اشتباه هستید
چون دخترهای جوان یعنی تین ایج بیشتر به شکل و قواره ادم اهمیت می دهند تاچیزهای دیگر
حالا خودت تا اخرش را بخوان و ببین من بد قواره هستم یا نه

بله جانم

Last edited:

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
About general, I am sure he is not as old as he pretends he is.
You're right. He's in his mid 40's at most and that makes his open pedophilia no less disgusting than if he was 70 years old. The girl in his avatar can't be older than 14! On any self-respecting site this issue ALONE would have earned this sick shithead a permanent ban.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
i will put in a couple of thoughts here if I may.

I don't completely agree with the statement. How about "invasion by the followers of islam the worst thing ever to happen to Iran".
my reason being that when we say islam the worst thing to happen to our country then we are kind of already giving up on rectifying the situation by reverting the old sayings that :
"its in the culture we cannot remove it from the people's mind etc etc"
whereas
when we say muslims are the worst thing that ever happen to us, we could track them down and analyze their mentality and way of thinking and know and understand how different they are from us and our culture. We can understand how different the ridiculous rites of ashura and tasooa are compared to the celebrations of Mehregan and Sadeh. We understand how sheepish the abomination of haj is compared to sacred celebration of norooz.

islam by itself is a philosophy (hmmm giving it a lot of credit here), it is the philosophers and the usurpers that we need to track down and need be exterminate.
one couldnt say it better..Religion in general is a nation's worst enemy but still problem lies with those sheep followers and clerics.

The worst thing that happened to Iran was and still is, our ppl's "Hemaghat", naivety, and superstition. Those are the most essential factors for religion influence in a country, hence ruining it..Az mast ke bar mast..

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
General, we live in the present, not Hafez time. They used to burn witches too. Should we burn them now? Besides, the criterion is the age of consent. A 14 year old is in no position to freely express her wishes to a 50 year old man any more than you can wrestle a 300lb wrestler.