ISP and Rasputin

Oct 28, 2008
lol
i didnt just drop out of the blue
i used to come here since the last 3 years
i used to come as gdavoudgdavoudg
but then something happend to my last acount
i was still comin once in a while just to read some of the threads
but felt tempted to make some comments specially on the things general was writing
so i made this account
so pleaseeeeeeeeee!

May 9, 2004
lol
i didnt just drop out of the blue
i used to come here since the last 3 years
i used to come as gdavoudgdavoudg
but then something happend to my last acount
i was still comin once in a while just to read some of the threads
but felt tempted to make some comments specially on the things general was writing
so i made this account
so pleaseeeeeeeeee!
به به جناب
gdavoudgdavoudg

خیلی وقته پیدات نیست جانم
خوب شنیدم پروکسی استفاده می کنی تا کسی نفهمه که ژنرال پارسائیان هستی ناقلا
هر که را گول بزنی این ایران زمین را نمی توانی گول بزنی :--biggrin:--biggrin
LMAO!

Honestly...Laughing My Fucking Ass Off!

Do you not see that "Gorgan" is a sock puppet set up by GP so that he can say crazy things about himself under the guise of "answering questions"??

baba, it's called IP Spoofing. Google it for god's sake!
بله جانم

Dec 12, 2002
usa
agha excuse me,belakhre ma na fahmidim in gorgan-dadand or gorgan-dandan ?.well i thought it should be gorg-dandan, then i saw member of the day came up with gorgan-dandan ,i guess that was typo in begin with .somehow member of the day came up close .i wonder how he knew it was -gorgan-dandan? ( like sapid -dandan the story about that wolf ) .

May 9, 2004
lol bikhiyal dadash
bara ye lahze chizayi ke aghayoon inja migan be man serayat kard
fek kardam manam general parasian ham az khodam ye chizayi neveshtam fek kardam shoma ba khoondane oona befahmid manzoore man chi boode. Ya man fahmide basham ke manzoore shoma chi boode?!
be har hal hichi man faghat mikhastam bedoonam oon raze ghadime mesr chi boode hamin.
Flow the numbers !!!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
General jaan, I have not seen all of the vvideo yet and I have not read the responses. (for what I have seen in first few responses, umm ,I dont know if I should...aaghelaan daanand) ;)

But there is some thing wrong with this picture. I mean any thing that they zionist media make famous or infamous ther is a big agenda behind it.
I know now that Stalin's real name was Jew-gashvili) (or jood zadeh){ Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili,}, Lenin also was Jewish, (Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov) the whole damn Bullshi*tic revolution was Imported to russia by the english and german jewish bankers.
the same damn bankers who later send sketch of their version of communism to this other jewish guy who worked for 5 bucks a month in a London news paper who changed his name to karl marx ( Moses Levy Mordecai) and presented the idea as his Own (while it was the bankers )!
Then with the help of this other zionist guy who was head of Russian armed forces, shoved the zionist's communism down russian ppl's throats (and many idiots in other countries ewither willing;y or by the jewish money) accepted the idea like hezbee Tooleh in Iran (stupid idiots who were too low life to be the servants of those jewish thieves/thugs and became their servant's servant!?)

These thugs (AKA Bankers) robbed every penny fm every man woman and child in America,murdered 100s of millios of ppl and their thugy friend- "stalin" - killed 80 million ppl in Russia alone but since he was a jew it was OK but since Hitler wasnt a jew despite him not killing a single jew , he became a blood sucker ad anti Christ etc, etc,
These bankers are the same one who owned the main stream media and most of the publishing companies so they put a tight control over Information, made the basic education system a joke and promoted every thing which is evil. like their filthy movies and TV shows, disintegration of families and family values, installing police states (and stupid ppl watching cops on TV and become fearful of the pigs)!? none of those things came about by accident!
I am getting into the fact that Rasputin must have been a good person and all the rumors they made up about him were bunch of dirty lies.
they also funded idiots like Darwin (whose damn ugly face is still proudly shown on english money) to disintegrate religions, installed fake religious leaders to kill and rob ppl so ppl get mad at their religions and all sorts off shi*!//(ie zigmond fraud)

and when you tell yuppies and yuppie wanna bees that they look at you like you are the crazy person while they are the ones with problems!
You see General joon the Romanov found out about zionist plot to take over the world (God struck the carried with lightening (or was an accident?? I donno?) But the guy carrying the papers and his horse both got killed by a lightening and that is how ppl found out about the "Plan" the Rothschilds murdered him and his family except the little girl who survived but since she was heir to 80 Million Dollars of that time (Billions now) they would not give her money and kept that money in bank of england(How convenient)?

Its all about money and power and those goddam low-life maniacs who do all sorts off evil things to get them!

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
جناب مهتی گرامی
به نظر بنده بسیاری از امور هست که 99% از عامه از ان بی خبرند
به خاطر اینکه انچه را می شنوند باور می کنند
الان هالیوود با یک فیلم می تواند نظر ملیون ها انسان را در مورد شخص یا موضوعی کاملا عوض کند

گر نبودی خلق محجوب و کثیف
ور نبودی حلقها تنگ و ضعیف

قصه را هم داد معنی دادمی
غیر از این منطق لبی بگشادمی

متشکرم

May 9, 2004
Originally Posted by meyti
!

LOL. All that caught your attention from that very long post was the exclamation mark Timsar?! ;)
جناب
بنده مقاله مهتی جان را با دقت خواندم و استفاده هم کردم
ولی چون نمی خواستم صفحه را پر کنم فقط اسم دوست عزیزم را گذاشته ام
شما که بنده را می شناسید دوست ندارم پست هایم طولانی باشد
البته بجز داستان ها
متشکرم

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
جناب مهتی گرامی
به نظر بنده بسیاری از امور هست که 99% از عامه از ان بی خبرند
به خاطر اینکه انچه را می شنوند باور می کنند
الان هالیوود با یک فیلم می تواند نظر ملیون ها انسان را در مورد شخص یا موضوعی کاملا عوض کند

گر نبودی خلق محجوب و کثیف
ور نبودی حلقها تنگ و ضعیف

قصه را هم داد معنی دادمی
غیر از این منطق لبی بگشادمی

متشکرم
baba ey val General joon, damet garm, ur 100% right on the money. and as usual great poem.

bandeh 2 chiz ra taazeh pey borrdam,
1- in hameh ke in LA TV ha hey Mosadegh mosadegh mikonan, fahmidam dardeshoon chieh, va
2- ghabl az enghelaab-e manhoos kheili ha beheshoon (az gheyb)!! khabar daadeh shodeh bood! ke Iran o tark konan?!
har do in mozoo' az shaahed ha ye daraje yek (first hand witnesses) resid.
halla harchi in ablah ha mikhaan began, began..

BTW dar Keyhan London (deerooz) Hadi Khorsandi yek she'r-e kheili jaalebi dar morede obama daasht ke khaandanist. Hadi ham midooneh che khabareh.. damesh garm.....
(vali bandeh yek nazari digar daaram ke ishalla khedamtertoon arz mikonam)..
fe'lan ba ejaazeh.

Tasadogh!