ISP EXCLUSIVE Report from TM Camp(&pics)

Mar 19, 2005
Just got back from the camp....
Dayi yadet basheh....bahrain soorakh besheh
Karimiyeh rivaldo....karimiyeh rivaldoo.....vahediyeh maldini.....
Plleeeeaaaasssseeeeee, some body send a petition to IFF and ask them to teach these girls some "shoareh mashti'. Dayi dasta bala...dayi dasta bala.!!!
fereydoon dasta bala??!!!!!!!:eek: in chert o perta chiyeh migin??!!!! and then after dasta bala a eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, voooooooooooooooooo, vaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy....etc.

the trainning started at 5:45 local time, and finished at 7:45.
No rezaei, every one else were there,
no injuries,
I think( not sure) the bahrain team came to watch the trainning but had to leave after 30 minutes. Branko told the guys to warm up while the Bahrain team was there.
Daei was excellent in trainning as usual.
fereydoon ham hamash dast tekoon midad barayeh dokhtara.....
Jameh jahani amadeh...lashkareh iran dareh miyad...
Dadkan, zadmehr, and shahrokhi were there.
the guy who came to 90 and explained everything about the tickets was there. i talked to him and he said they'll be selling tickets from tomorrow. he was pissed off with Fifa.lol
Mirzapour wasnt trainning with the other keepers. begovic took him to a corner and araghesho dar ovord. (hamoon dahanesho saf kard)...
(pics to follow shortly)

Mar 19, 2005
i think i saw his wife. there was this women going round where ever she liked and taking picture of every one. it could have been her.
and about the japanese , yeap there were lots of them every where handing out posters of ronaldinio to fans!!
(i have problems uploading the pics here on ISP, it takes too long!, i'll try it some where else and send the link)

Mar 19, 2005
In the previous post u can see the new mammad booghi.......khafan gheyrat dareh...bahash dar nayoftin....
----
here u can see mirzapour talking to those guys .
and the girls (baba classs...baba chatr...)berin yad begirin che joori tashvigh konin. delam barayeh niki joon kabab shod, hagh dareh feri ro bokosheh.

Mar 19, 2005
Allaf bikar=physiotherapist (just like the last time) how much do the get paid to move around the water bottles?
--
NOOOO he isnt from mars, he is a ching chooo.pedar sookhteh oomad kenareh man ye kaghaz dar ovord az jibesh akseh hameh bazikonhamoon roosh bood, doreh bazi ha ham khat keshideh bood. oomadam dorbinam o be rokhesh bekesham,...soosk shodam

Pey_man

Bench Warmer
Dec 21, 2004
nashenas said:
I think( not sure) the bahrain team came to watch the trainning but had to leave after 30 minutes. Branko told the guys to warm up while the Bahrain team was there.
That's not bahrain's team, they will arrive in tehran Monday evening (according to mehrnews.com).

Mar 19, 2005
yep, they're not bahrain. (inghadr beheshoon fohsh dadim, lol, every one thought they're bahrain).

behdad, im a "nashenas",:D u cant expect me to send my pic.