ISP fundraising campaign (Paypal or P.O.Box

Oct 18, 2002
Hi all,

Pooya just announced a P.O.box for those who do not want to use Paypal. Here is the information:

Paypal donations to ISP:
http://forums.iransportspress.com/misc.php?do=donate

Money Orders (Payable to Pooya To):
I.S.P
2930 Lonsdale Ave
PO Box 37027
North Vancouver, BC
Postal Code:V7N4M0
Canada
If you are making your donation with money order, please post the amount here in this thread so that we can keep track of the total.

$460 has been collected so far. Everyone, let's reach the $1000 goal as soon as possible. We can do it if each of you considers a small donation, even $5.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
Guys you are doing great! $550 through Paypal and I don't know how much through money orders. If you are sending money orders please list the amount.

The goal was $1000 till the end of month. Christmas is coming up. Hurry Up!

BTW according to my personal fatwa, Khums o Zakat toon ro ham mitoonid be ISP bedehid. :D

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Hey deerouz jaan - let me tell you something.
I did not give money to ISP - I gave money for the opportunity to be associated with people such as yourself. Many of whom no longer even post here.
Thanx for what you are doing.

Oct 18, 2002
Hey deerouz jaan - let me tell you something.
I did not give money to ISP - I gave money for the opportunity to be associated with people such as yourself. Many of whom no longer even post here.
Thanx for what you are doing.
Dear Masoud, shoma lotf darid. This is exactly the reason: helping to keep running a community that we all love to be part of.

Oct 18, 2002
Hello all,

I think this is a perfect opportunity to remind everyone about the on-going ISP fundraising campaign. If for no other reason, the past few days has shown how important and valuable ISP is to us.

Didn't you quickly switch to ISP as soon as you heard the news about Ayatollah Montazeri? Weren't you looking for up to date news, photos, clips from Iran; for a chance to discuss this important event on the future of our country; to share your feeling and your views, and to see follow ups on an hour-by-hour, sometimes minute-by-minute basis that the members of this great community were collecting and posting?

It is time to help back. Every little dime counts. $590 have been raised so far plus many more in money orders. Go to the following link to donate any amount, even small, to ISP through Paypal:

http://forums.iransportspress.com/misc.php?do=donate

For those who prefer anonymous money orders, you can send them to the following address. make sure you post the amont you are sending here so the admins can keep the tally:

Money Orders (Payable to Pooya To):

I.S.P.
2930 Lonsdale Ave
PO Box 37027
North Vancouver, BC
Postal Code:V7N4M0
Canada

Keep'm coming!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
omg..Ive got tears in my eyes Deerouz jan, reading your endless efforts/reminders to gather $ for ISP. like really, u have no idea how much your kindness/efforts means for us..its beyond words..

Thank you sooo much and khaste nabashi..:) kheili lotf mikoni!:)

Oct 18, 2002
Thanks, but all appreciation should in fact go to the members who have raised $610 so far. I am just bringing the thread up.

BTT.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
pooya , should check your box today, other wise tomorrow (post is closed ). it usually takes 4,5 days from state to canda .i don't know about holiday season.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Special Thanks to Payan, Zob Ahan and MasoudA.
unfortunately though, i could NOT cash MasoudA money order, Masoud jaan, there is a note on both front and back of the money order you sent mentioning "it can only be cashed in US" i guess you missed it, just to be sure i took it to the bank and they said the same thing. anyway please PM me your address (or i could use the one on the envelope) and i will send it back to you.

Thanks everyone. total of $45 was collected thought P.O BOX ( i updated the meter)

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Masoud needs to be punished! LOL
He said himself that he abuses the site a lot, and now he sends a no good money order. I suggest he double the amount and send it back to ISP. Pooya don't forget my cut. ;)
By the way would I qualify for the ISP live stream if I make a donation?
I ask all members to consider a donation if you haven’t yet. We need to keep this site up and running as strong as ever, specially that lots of our brothers and sisters in Iran rely on ISP for the latest news and events since the selection of AN.

Oct 18, 2002
Not bad, eh? First fundraising campaign and we got above 70% of the target. Probably unique for an Iranian forum. Thank you all for making it happen. Those who haven't made their donation: it is not late yet. Even $5 counts (and don't worry, no one other than admins knows how much you donated), and every cent is a great help.