ISP Hattrick Tournment

ABall

Bench Warmer
Jun 15, 2006
whoknowwwws?
Now we've already had two tournments, and after a season off shouldn't we get another one going? Who was it that planned the last one? I recall that they were feeling a bit overwhelmed by it...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Go for it.
But I have promised a frienly with a friend next week. Can we start from the week after (in 2 weeks)?

Sepahan-eagles (763174)
Region: Uppland
Arena: Naghshe Jahan Arena
Language: English
Series: # 1 in VI.884
League rank: 11399

ABall

Bench Warmer
Jun 15, 2006
whoknowwwws?
Okay, so basically if you have got a Hattrick team we are hosting a tournment by using the weekly "friendly" games as our tournament games.

The way the system will work is that hopefully we get 8 teams (meaning 8 people) to put of their team information on this thread. Once that is done, I know of a website that will make the brackets and groups for us automatically -- all we have to do is accept the matches and play them. Hopefully, we can have our first round of games by August 8th? This way it gives everyone one week to get in friendly games with whom ever and allows those of us still in a cup...well, to get elimated because no one here is THAT good. lol. As well, I would hope that we have enough players for either a 8 or 12 team tournament before August 8th.

Any questions? If not, post up your teams information if you want to participate in the 3rd ISP Hattrick Tournament! lol

Okay, so basically if you have got a Hattrick team we are hosting a tournment by using the weekly "friendly" games as our tournament games.

The way the system will work is that hopefully we get 8 teams (meaning 8 people) to put of their team information on this thread. Once that is done, I know of a website that will make the brackets and groups for us automatically -- all we have to do is accept the matches and play them. Hopefully, we can have our first round of games by August 8th? This way it gives everyone one week to get in friendly games with whom ever and allows those of us still in a cup...well, to get elimated because no one here is THAT good. lol. As well, I would hope that we have enough players for either a 8 or 12 team tournament before August 8th.

Any questions? If not, post up your teams information if you want to participate in the 3rd ISP Hattrick Tournament! lol

Should I really tell you what my team is ? :football:

ABall

Bench Warmer
Jun 15, 2006
whoknowwwws?
Should I really tell you what my team is ? :football:
yeah, and if you could PM me your password it would be greatly appericated!

but actually, everyone should just post their team's name and that number listed to their team. I'll post up a link to the website with the brackets once we have enough teams....and if this thread could be sticked to the top like the last one, it would be great...

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
Afc Persia (209151)

Region: Amsterdam
Arena: pernambucano Arena
Series: # 1 in IX.1032
League rank: 31918

I'm in but can't we also do a Hatrick youth competition , It also lasts longer.

And this week is youth leage friendlies so if you want challenge me.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
And this week is youth leage friendlies so if you want challenge me.
I tried to challenge you the last time too man, but it didn't work cause I just don't know how.

What's your info.? How can I challenge you?

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
I tried to challenge you the last time too man, but it didn't work cause I just don't know how.

What's your info.? How can I challenge you?
You can go to your youth team and then to challenges and you fill in the number of my youth team to challenge . But you can't challenge all the time only the 3rd week of the month. I have challenged you already , You are sepahan omid right.

This is my youth team.
Persia Omid (332408)
Youth Team of Afc Persia
Region : Amsterdam
Youth arena : Samareh Stadium
Youth league : asian league

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
You can go to your youth team and then to challenges and you fill in the number of my youth team to challenge . But you can't challenge all the time only the 3rd week of the month. I have challenged you already , You are sepahan omid right.

This is my youth team.
Persia Omid (332408)
Youth Team of Afc Persia
Region : Amsterdam
Youth arena : Samareh Stadium
Youth league : asian league
Thanks for the info. Yeah that's me, I accepted your challenge.
But Nederland? Weren't you in east Europe?

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
Still in cup, dont wanna show off but last year we reached the 7th round so it might be useful if you have us on standby

Abadan rovers (60450) Region: London
Arena: Ray-Ban Park
Series: # 7 in V.24
League rank: 2270

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
Thanks for the info. Yeah that's me, I accepted your challenge.
But Nederland? Weren't you in east Europe?
Maybe you have me mistaken with someone else , I have been in the Netherlands all along . LoL . I have played you before and it was helpfull bc I know most of my players positions now , I wonder if your youth team has gotten better.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Maybe you have me mistaken with someone else , I have been in the Netherlands all along . LoL . I have played you before and it was helpfull bc I know most of my players positions now , I wonder if your youth team has gotten better.
LOL.. man I mixed you up, sorry. :D

Can you just put your line up from our previous game at once (like you can in the senior league) or do you have to look and select every player one by one?? I can't select my line up from previous games at once. :confused-

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
LOL.. man I mixed you up, sorry. :D

Can you just put your line up from our previous game at once (like you can in the senior league) or do you have to look and select every player one by one?? I can't select my line up from previous games at once. :confused-
The bad thing is we can't use the line-up of our previous games , You can set a standard set-up/line-up tough so you don't have to select every player one by one so choose a good line-up and set it as your standard and changing that one won't be that hard.Don't know if I helped but unless they fix it this is the best way.