ISP Moderation Poll {Please Vote} (Dec 2010)

Who do you Pick as ISP Moderator?

• Bache Tehroon

Votes: 32 22.2%

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Payandeh Iran

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Niloufar

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • Foo

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Zob Ahan

Votes: 18 12.5%
  • Sly

Votes: 7 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 12, 2002
usa
8 jan, you did fantastic job ,also payandeh and sly are great members .like i said we should think of ahead making isp all around iranian best on line news papers or site .so beside moderator job you guys as a team can be creative in all field .why not all of you get elected .
btw i am all for for you guys with admins making isp expanded .
you can even open farsi section ,or open a section for gambling section since iranian love coming to vegas .we will answer all the gaming related questions or ehsan for poker .i mean make this site the best it could be .on weekly basis you can choose a nice football article from outside or inside iran and put it for isp visitors .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
let's welcome to new member ;sargardoon .
actually since he is sargardoon may be you guys can give him a job va az sargarooni bironesh biarid .
btw i voted for foo , ehsan told me voted for foo and that put 8 position in danger .i thought all the incumbents are there autmatically .

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Is there really much difference between having 7 mods as opposed to 5? Why does everything have to be a popularity contest? If there was only one or 2 spots up for grabs I can understand the need for a vote,but 5 from 7??? I've known all the candidates over the years (some more than others). No one will do a bad job. Let them all have it and stop the silly charade!
Excellent suggestion but I am afraid it makes too much sense to have any practical value :)

Feb 4, 2005
#8 mikhay dar beri. Your vote count is more than mine so you'll be staying for another term. And firtunately Zob and Foo are currently ahead of me. So admin: Zood, tond, sari, fori stop the voting now. BT, Niloufar, #8, Foo and Zob Ahan are the moderators.

Jun 18, 2005
I think the voting should be stopped and the top 6 can be the new moderators.

Seriously I can not count up to 60-70 members who post here anyways and there are like more than 160 people who voted in this. Wish the poll was made public so at least we could see who these other 100 people are.

lol

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
دوسته عزیز برادر فوتبال ایرانی،
مگر حزبه مهر و ژنرال به شما چه کردن؟ در نشست دیشب حزبه مهر و پس از تماس با آقای ذوب آهن ما تصمیم گرفتیم که ایشان را به عنوانه کاندیده تائید شده قبول کنیم که من یقین دارم ان خودش یک افتخار هست برای دوست عزیز ذوب آهن.
حالا شما اگر دوست ندارد به یک نفر دیگه رای بدین، این یعنی دموکراسی دوسته عزیز.
درود بر حزبه همیشه سبزه مهر.
in baba maaro gerefte , fekr fookoolam ke yek bimaze-e'i ke mikhaad khoshmazegi kone , fekr nakonam Ashtar o GP be een " KHONOKI baashan dige , HEzb hamishe sabze mehr hehehehehehehehehh :shake:

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
hi you all buds !
. with all due respect for all of those who voted in this poll !
this is turning to be worse then a slapstick !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-iZ6Tw4dg4"]YouTube - The Sourcies 2008: Best Slapstick[/ame]

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
Is there really much difference between having 7 mods as opposed to 5? Why does everything have to be a popularity contest? If there was only one or 2 spots up for grabs I can understand the need for a vote,but 5 from 7??? I've known all the candidates over the years (some more than others). No one will do a bad job. Let them all have it and stop the silly charade!
How did you get to popularity contest? Its just one thread...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Thank you to all that voted , Thank you to all the candidates

We appreciate all the effort by each and everyone of you to make ISP a better place.

ISP's new moderation team voted by members:

1-) Bache Tehroon
2-) Niloufar
3-) Payandeh Iran
4-) Foo
5-) Zob Ahan

soldier1

Football Fan
Dec 18, 2010
if #8 should be there why not sly!
great job boys (mher voters for our candidat zob ahan & foo):cheer-2:
Payandeh Iran some of members also voted for you ;)
viva general parsaian

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Thanks to all the 7 members who agreed to help with running the isp community, and the 184 members who voted. Its nice to be part of such a community.

regardless of how many of the above members are going to be picked to help with moderating the site, i am hoping we can utilise every single one of them one way or another in helping to make isp a better site.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
why this time to change the moderators you didn't go to the poll ? for the first time threads are deleted after being moderated ( masalan) , new member (s ) seems biased as they know other members in person cannot have a fair judgement .

ye fateheh kharj ISP , khosh baashin be thread haaye soosisaatoon .... khalaayegh har che laayegh