ISP New Moderation system [Please Read]

Oct 30, 2009
Dear All,

We would like to bring to your attention a new method of moderation of our forums, in order to bring more consistency to the way we moderate the site.

We have had quite a lot of feedback from our members regarding the way we moderate ISP, and we fully agree that at times we have not been consistent in the way we have taken actions against different members.

Hence we have put together an automatic warning system (points based) which should be clear for everyone.

Advertising/Spamming: 1 point
other: 1 point
Signature Rule Violation: 1 point
Inappropriate Language: 2 points
Insulted Other Member(s): 2 points
Racist remark: 2 points

Inappropriate language, personal attacks and racist remarks would give you two warning points, and advertising, spamming, etc will give you one warning points. Once you reach 4 points, you would automatically receive a 15 day ban.

Warning points are valid for two months, and would expire after this period. ie, if a member is warned once in a two month period, this warning would be wiped off after two months, and hence their warning points would go back to 0.

The site would be moderated by two moderators and two admins.

Moderators: Arian and Niloufar
Admins: Pooya and Ali

Members are encouraged to report any problems by pressing the alert button, or emailing admin@iransportspress.com.

Kind regards
ISP

alitheking61

Bench Warmer
Dec 11, 2005
The best point of ISP Forum WAS its freedom of speech...

what about you guys give some '+' credits to people sayin nice stuff and at the end of each semester give "Nomre Enzebat" to people written beside their ID's and titles...lol!
There r very Good Things about this website and I am one of your supporters BUT
with all do respect I just wanna valounteery be the 1st person and get my "Inappropriate Language: 2 points " and say:

FUCK YOU ALL /¯../ with this circus idea you came up with
................... /..../
............. /´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.......... /'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........ ('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
......... \.................'...../
.......... ''...\.......... _.·´
............ \..............(
.............. \.............\.
:4kerim:

navid007

Bench Warmer
Jul 23, 2005
what does freedom of speech has to do with any of the items listed above ?! freedom of speech is not good for people who don't know how to use it properly... if you can't express your opinion without insulting others then freedom of speech is not for you. Most of us ( including me ) still need to learn basics of democracy before jumping to freedom of speech !

:looti:

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002

what about you guys give some '+' credits to people sayin nice stuff and at the end of each semester give "Nomre Enzebat" to people written beside their ID's and titles...lol!
with all do respect I just wanna valounteery be the 1st person and get my "Inappropriate Language: 2 points " and say:

I hope I dont get any points for saying this (;)), but:

You, sir, seem to be a major jackass. If you dont like the site, then dont come here. The people work hard and they do it for free.

Apart from that, if you mean by freedom of speech the freedom to racially insult people, call each others names and let your anger out on other people, then I guess there aint no Freedom of Speech in most parts of the world.

Well Done ISP. Over a decade ISP has proved its value and significance among many other Forums who tried to carbon copy the ideas as well as distracting us from what we have achieved during all these years.
A big thank you to all admins and staff who voluntarily put umpteen hours just to make sure this forum runs as level as possible. You Can Change Your Face, But Can't Change Your Mind . Thanks again ISP for the hard word ...

Nov 24, 2002

moshahala be in hame kamalat ...