ISP will at some point go down *Forever*

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Hi Guys,
Things are super busy both with personal and professional life, I no longer can manage the site technically and frankly the amount of traffic on the site also is not really a "motivator" both time wise and finance wise. When the time comes and ISP goes down, I suggest you bookmark: https://www.reddit.com/r/IranSportsPress/ if you like to keep in touch.
Best wishes all.
Cheers,

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Unfortunately, number of visitors are too low. You could also see it in footbalitarin site as well, most topics have zero comments.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I confess Ive been posting w my balls on pfdc & they've been happy .I shall continue such frolics. Pls don't ban me here as we're going down bro.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
I confess Ive been posting w my balls on pfdc & they've been happy .I shall continue such frolics. Pls don't ban me here as we're going down bro.
What's your username over there?

BTW What happened to the guys who originally ran this site - the Ali (ISP), Sina (ISP)s etc... ? Are they interested in iranian football any more?

I can see one of the old mods is loving the mash ghasem Martin Reza Babry on X: "Can we say brilliant decision by Sepahan to line up Soleimani in the center of the park? No opponent getting past him 🤣🤣🤣" / X (twitter.com)

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Since you are “ there”, what are reactions to itihad pulling out of the game against Sepahan?

Nov 29, 2002
Why no let Team Meli manage this site?
that would be his dream. I think he would even pay the upkeep for the chance to do so

he was given a day to be admin a year or so again and it was taken away from him - but not before he updated all his facebook and linkedin to say that his is honoured to be admin of ISP and take on this new role etc.... poor guy, that was needlessly cruel to his emotions. I think his ambition is to be a forum admin

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Chakere hamegi! it was a pleasure, site might keep going, I am not sure to be honest! It will crash around Nov though.

BTW What happened to the guys who originally ran this site - the Ali (ISP), Sina (ISP)s etc... ? Are they interested in iranian football any more?
No idea where Sina is, but Ali has a family now so time is very precious and I dont think he is intersted at all to run the site or even follows Iranian football anymore.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Chakere hamegi! it was a pleasure, site might keep going, I am not sure to be honest! It will crash around Nov though.

No idea where Sina is, but Ali has a family now so time is very precious and I dont think he is intersted at all to run the site or even follows Iranian football anymore.
Thank you Pooya jan for your efforts over the years, I got to know some really lovely people that I was privileged to know and I am very sorry it had to come to this sad ending ,the past few years was a bit of a drag by mismanagement and many trolls hijacking this site , so many valued members left feeling neglected and overshadowed by handful of trolls that seem to have a green card by the current admin , so the writing was on the wall .

For some of the few old timers like Nader ,yourself ,finally, Zobahan ,Behrooz c ,Kasra and all the other old timers I salute you and apologise if I ever said anything to upset you and wish you all the best in life, there are many names that I could come up that I respect over the past 20 years but spare me ....
And lastly I say to all of my friends here past and present:

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...

Oh Lord ,please don't let me be misunderstood.

Nov 29, 2002
Agree with all comments

To quote our finest philosopher and graduate of Iran's Sharif Institute of Technology

"I peepee on my poopoo"

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Thank you Pooya jan for your efforts over the years, I got to know some really lovely people that I was privileged to know and I am very sorry it had to come to this sad ending ,the past few years was a bit of a drag by mismanagement and many trolls hijacking this site , so many valued members left feeling neglected and overshadowed by handful of trolls that seem to have a green card by the current admin , so the writing was on the wall .

For some of the few old timers like Nader ,yourself ,finally, Zobahan ,Behrooz c ,Kasra and all the other old timers I salute you and apologise if I ever said anything to upset you and wish you all the best in life, there are many names that I could come up that I respect over the past 20 years but spare me ....
And lastly I say to all of my friends here past and present:

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...

Oh Lord ,please don't let me be misunderstood.
chakeram, sharmande mikoni, same to you, it was an amazing experience. I learned a ton, both on technical and personal level from ISP.

I know it's easy to criticize and say things are not going "smoothly", how many times over the years I asked for help in moderation? and only IEI offered it, running a site is more than moderation, there is updates you need to apply, things go wrong, you need to spend time, then you need to pay the bills and well we are not 20 anymore! time is very precious for all of us, so while I appreciate all the feedback throughout the years, I wish someone would say "LET ME HELP YOU" instead of just pointing out the issues! maybe we could save some of of the old timers.

Anyway, what is done is done, for me, it was a great experience, I made tons and tons of mistakes and learnt from them, really that is all I can ask for.
Cheers,
PS) if you guys are on Reddit mark the URL, if you still like to stay in touch, I am sure you all know, but I believe PFDC (Persianfootball.com) is still going strong, if you like to get your fix of Iranian sport. Best of luck

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Ton loads of gratitude to you pooya and all those that throughout years have helped in keeping this place running and getting us addicted to it! And special thanks to IEI for stepping up to plate. Great job.

now have you thought of a paid membership program to help with the bills? If you decide to go through that route, you can count on me!