Israel will attack if you sign the deal, French MP told Fabius’

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It looks like the typical akhund mentality of "as soon as you're given a little try to take all" is going to be hard to overcome in these negotiations. Kudos to the French for having learnt the lesson we refuse to learn and not falling for the same crap that ruined our country:

Iran appears to stiffen demands at nuclear talks

Yeah, IR is an entity that wants to be friendly to its neighbours and its intentions are peaceful, but on the eve of the negotiations its leader calls Israel a "rabid dog" to the chants of "death to America" and "death to Israel" from his followers. Why would anyone think that Iran is not a peaceful and friendly nation after reading about this crap or watching it on TV is beyond me! ;)
This is not in support of what khamenei said and slogans of hate that followed from the crowd but when netanyaboo calls newly elected president a wolf then there is no room for complaint for being called a dog .

I still think these two nation should unite against the arabs that hate both of our nations ....

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It seems like Alqada and sonnis want to unite with Israel against Iran too. Why do you think Israel will prefer us over Saudi Arabia.
you only need to look at the history of middle east for the last 3000 years ,the arabs don't like the jews or Iranians , Iranians have no problem with the jews , we have the biggest population of jews outside of Israel and they have lived and integrated with us for the 3000 years , before islam ever reached our land .

we are the sons and daughters of Kourosh , we carry the same genes even with islam reaching our land and even with the islamic regime taking over 30 years ago ...

Zartosht beliefs and ideology exist in every Iranian , even in those with strong islamic beliefs , it is built in our genes ....

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Confused ? lol, vaghti ke bisharafi az adamizad bebare dige hamin mishe. Everyone knows that is the koonkasif PM of Israel that is derailing the talks. The same person who you admire so much in your posts.
I think Iran should pull out of these discussions immediately as it is pointless to talk since the Zionists are pulling the strings of the ''P5+1''

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Baaz too oomadi bedi bacheh kooni?! Khob dar biar yeh baseball bat bechepoonam too. Moshallah enghadar "loose" shodi, digeh bah doolo kir haal nemikoni! :)

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Nothing more can be expected from a Zionist like you. All you do here is to spread Israeli garbage, i am starting to think that you might be a automatic bot installed by the Israeli propaganda ministry.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
So you feel now a big man that you insulted me ? dont worry, i will buy for your birthday a teddy bear :)
You're going to dish out, you're going to have to learn to take it. I have always treated everyone here with respect as long as they have been quasi respectful, including yourself when everyone else was being rude to you. You crossed that red line and I still let it go for a while. But ultimately, if insults are the only language you speak and understand, I don't have any problems responding back to you that way. In the long run people will treat you the same way you treat them - that's just how things go.