It feels numb

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It feels kinda numb after the Iran game. Now that everything is over, I wish all the people associated with TM a good future.

However, this campign is a reminder of how far behind we Iranians are in so many fields, especially when it comes to proper management and long-term planning. You really cannot blame the inherent quality of the players. Its the broader issues that are retarding further success in our football, youth programs, proper planning and management at IFF, our league, and infrastructure. A player like Karimi should have been training the way we is at Bayern at a much younger age. We could get so much more from the talent we have if the general environment was more favorable in Iran.

I guess we can only have hope and faith. Hopefully Iran will be a better place in the next generation, and among other things, we can gain international leadership in culture, sports, and education.

Nov 13, 2005
yeah same, i feel sorry for daei too, i think people went on too much about him after the mexico's match.
the problem is the whole system in iran.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
yeah same, i feel sorry for daei too, i think people went on too much about him after the mexico's match.
the problem is the whole system in iran.
Here we go again - baba are you boyz ever gonna leran anything !!!??
If anything we have been very soft allowing one or two men to Hijack a whole national team and hopes. Daeis issue must be reviewed - facts must come out - and DEALT with - so it will never ever happen again.