It is time to say goodbye!

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Hi All,

I have come to the decision to stop posting on ISP for a while.
Admins and moderators in their great wisdom saw my posts against a Shaarlaataan and a maarmoolak as something personal.
I am not referring to GP, by the way...

He is using pun and spamming etc. and I used nothing but the same. I have not directly insulted him in anyway in the same way he did not insult others "directly" but by his pun, biggest of it was his GOOR BE GOOR shodeh beloved fictitious character or his talk about RASPUTIN... again, I am not talking about GP.... Now if I can not use the same tactics he uses, then I can no longer bear the insults to the community and have to leave ISP...

Anyhow, I do not see any point in continue to post here as I do not see the rules fair to others while a certain member can get away with all the indirect insults whereas we can not even remind him of his ridiculous childish games.

Again, this post is not about GP.... and yes, I think moderators are dumb and will not know it...because they have difficulties grasping what I have been saying all along and that was how this MARMOOLAK was using pun to insult anyone and everyone on this thread...just because people are opposition to his beloved world....

So long folks...

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Just a personal request, please refrain from sending private messages as, in case of being banned, I will be SHARMANDEH and not be able to read/respond to them... I know I met quite a few brilliant and great people on this forum and I will check the forum from time to time... I will miss you all, except the big charlatan. Thanks

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Azizjan,

I respect your decision but the big charlatan you're talking about happens to be a member of this site and the moderators cannot allow him to be herded upon. That's how this site works. All members are meant to be protected against direct insults, herding and racism. That's all there's to it really. Nothing else.

Thanks for understanding (even if eventually)

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
oh man another one of those "im not gonna post here anymore" dramas.. it amazes me how ppl here take things sooooo personally (omg he used a pun lol). Iranians have HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE egos.

we can't even get along and not be quitters and drama queens in a freaking virtual forum, and then we talk about bringing democracy to Iran.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Ref Aziz

I understand your decision and I believe many old timers feel the same way about certain issues that you pointed out.
At the same time think it will be a great lost to not have you here. Over the years, you and I had many debates on politics and especially religions and during all that, even in the heat of the moment, you were gracious and classy.

It was truly a pleasure reading your posts and I wish you best of luck with all your future endeavours and hope we stay in touch.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Dear Natural and BT,

Just to clarify my position on the MARMOOLAK, unlike others, I never wanted him to be banned and I was not &*ed off with his puns.
I understand and am in favor of protecting every member and have been with you on some of the decisions you made to protect him.
In fact, my posts against him, were partially to help him out and I think he is in a very miserable state and he does not know him. If I knew him personally, I would have definitely done something to rescue him from this mental hopeless state.. These are not puns and I am serious. So if anyone is a friend to his, please help him out in anyway you can.

All I wanted to have was others to have the same level of freedom to pun back and I do not see it. People get warnings and infractions left and right just because they use a fraction of what he uses...He calls everyone BIMAAR and when his fictitious General is called a 4 Paa they get banned...That is totally unfair.

By the way, Natural Jaan, isn't that also a part of practicing democracy to respect others for their decisions and not to mock them? Just kidding. I know what you mean... But I am never in favor of banning him or anyone for that matter. I think we should grow up and learn to pun and punned etc. :) I was thinking of leaving the forum at least for a while for a while for reasons other than this. This tipped my decision in favor. Anyhow, keep practicing democracy. :)

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Ref Aziz

I understand your decision and I believe many old timers feel the same way about certain issues that you pointed out.
At the same time think it will be a great lost to not have you here. Over the years, you and I had many debates on politics and especially religions and during all that, even in the heat of the moment, you were gracious and classy.

It was truly a pleasure reading your posts and I wish you best of luck with all your future endeavours and hope we stay in touch.
Thanks Shahin Jaan.

It has been a great honor to interact with you here.
I will read the forum and who knows, one day, I might be able to come back and post one or two again. But for the moment, I think it is better for me to stop (although I could not stop responding on this thread so far :) ) and to reflect a bit.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
The_Referee : honest question, just trying to understand something here, if someone moved 2 house from you where you live and start saying i am the leader of Hezbe Kos sher and then says i can perform miracle and then says i am a friend of Rasputin and then ... what would you do ? remember he is just saying stuff, no really make you to do anything, he just TALKS.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
The_Referee : honest question, just trying to understand something here, if someone moved 2 house from you where you live and start saying i am the leader of Hezbe Kos sher and then says i can perform miracle and then says i am a friend of Rasputin and then ... what would you do ? remember he is just saying stuff, no really make you to do anything, he just TALKS.
Ostaad,

The others were also talking. I am also talking... but the moderators decided to stop our talking but not his...

However, as I said Pooya Jaan, if I were that close to him, I would have DONE something about it. Like take him to doctor or something out of humane nature of mine.
I ask those who are close to him to do the same. Because someone who claims 99% of people are sick, has serious problems...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
how do you know what Mods did to him? do you see if he gets infraction or not?

baba jaan, yaroo oamde, ye kos sheri gofte, ye hezbi raa endakhte , hala shoma haa hamchin jedish gereftin khodesham nemidoone chera !!! bekhoda ostad zendegi arzesh nadare enghadar...

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Dear Natural and BT,

Just to clarify my position on the MARMOOLAK, unlike others, I never wanted him to be banned and I was not &*ed off with his puns.
I understand and am in favor of protecting every member and have been with you on some of the decisions you made to protect him.
In fact, my posts against him, were partially to help him out and I think he is in a very miserable state and he does not know him. If I knew him personally, I would have definitely done something to rescue him from this mental hopeless state.. These are not puns and I am serious. So if anyone is a friend to his, please help him out in anyway you can.

All I wanted to have was others to have the same level of freedom to pun back and I do not see it. People get warnings and infractions left and right just because they use a fraction of what he uses...He calls everyone BIMAAR and when his fictitious General is called a 4 Paa they get banned...That is totally unfair.

By the way, Natural Jaan, isn't that also a part of practicing democracy to respect others for their decisions and not to mock them? Just kidding. I know what you mean... But I am never in favor of banning him or anyone for that matter. I think we should grow up and learn to pun and punned etc. :) I was thinking of leaving the forum at least for a while for a while for reasons other than this. This tipped my decision in favor. Anyhow, keep practicing democracy. :)
There are many sick people with sick ideas and sick ideologies, is it your responsibility to help correct each and every one of them? why are you so obsessed with this Sharlaatan that you refer to? take it easy dude. relax, you shouldn't have let him own you and your actions as he already has.

This crazy obsession that everyone has here over this creature, is way more annoying and disappointing than that creature ever could have been.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
There are many sick people with sick ideas and sick ideologies, is it your responsibility to help correct each and every one of them? why are you so obsessed with this Sharlaatan that you refer to? take it easy dude. relax, you shouldn't have let him own you and your actions as he already has.

This crazy obsession that everyone has here over this creature, is way more annoying and disappointing than that creature ever could have been.
Natural Jaan,

What influenced my decision was not the creature but by the new measures by moderators to protect him...which in fact will eventually help his ultra twisted state of mind and hurt him...
I do care and respect moderators and their faults are not easy to be ignored.
So I thought maybe I should stop as it needs some energy to let go of decisions by those who you have cared and respected so much.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Natural Jaan,

What influenced my decision was not the creature but by the new measures by moderators to protect him...which in fact will eventually help his ultra twisted state of mind and hurt him...
I do care and respect moderators and their faults are not easy to be ignored.
So I thought maybe I should stop as it needs some energy to let go of decisions by those who you have cared and respected so much.
fair enough.. just know that the moderators here are not responsible for protecting the "sho'oor" of other members. dont get too pissed off over it.. if he insulted your intelligence (he does that to me every time he posts) then he is not even worth your precious time.... move on... why did you have to get into those LONG discussion with someone who's not even worth your time? what are you trying to prove? that he is wrong? who cares? i think everyone here knows him well.. you were just feeding this troll...

when are you gonna stop posting btw :p

May 9, 2004
ریفری جان
بابا مگه من چکار کردم ؟
حالا به قول پویا میاییم اینجا یه ک* و شعری میگیم و توهین هم می شنویم و بیخیالیم
بابا جدی نگیر خودت را ناراحت نکن
کجا از اینجا بهتر
بیخیال جانم باور کن من هرچند که فکر کنم از همه شما سن و سال بیشتری دارم ولی نوکرتونم هستم
خلق خودت رو تنگ نکن بابا به قول یرانپاک تو خودت داوری میخای زمین رو ترک کنی

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I ask you again Referee jaan, how do you know he is not getting infraction / warnings? how do you know he is treated any differently than you

the amount of obsession you and some others members show to this guy is CRAZY ... why? who is he? why do you care? do you know him? we provided you with the best Ignore system , u didnt use it, why ? how is he controlling you so well ? i dont get it.

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK about HEZBE MEHR, the only reason and i repeat the ONLY reason anyone here still talk about Hezbe Mehr is because of people like yourself, u guys cant let go of this hezb for whatever reason.