It's 1.5 pages not 15. LOL

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
So funny.

Of course it is a bit strange that when the Iran nuclear issue is (supposedly) one of the hottest political issues in the US, one that they have hearings on, one that you hear politicians from democrat to republican speak on, still they do not show such an interview on one of the many "news channels". Would it not be news? Would it not be relevant?

houman

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Dallas, TX
Yeah, that was hilarious! "To anybody who can make a bomb in 1.5 pages, I will coat you in gold!" hahahaah

They mentioned part of the interview on NPR. In fact there was also a discussion of the two "clubs" of countries that Larijani mentioned.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I ask that this post be deleted and the poster be banned for breaking the following rules!!

What are the rules of this forum?
D. No posts with disturbing pictures will be allowed.
F. No promotion of religion or political beliefs are allowed.

Qahreman

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
IPride said:
I ask that this post be deleted and the poster be banned for breaking the following rules!!
In which case more than half the people that make posts here have to be banned and their threads have to be closed ;)

DashAli

Gold Package Holder
Nov 12, 2002
IPride said:
and you have che as your avatar?

Ashtar, every once in a while you make a good post

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
IPride said:
suggestion:change your avatar first,then demand censorship forcefully!!it's your god-given right to demand censorship and nobody can take it away from you.(ja nazani ke delkhor misham!!)your new avatar could be a photo of a "sheep",since you seem to be so deeply preoccupied with "sheep society" as testified by your cliche signature.:smoke:

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
For those of you that are not in the loop, I was just imitating what ashtar has been doing recently.

Demanding threads to be locked and members banned...

mashdi toam ziad be khodet feshar nayar, vasat badeh.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
IPride said:
For those of you that are not in the loop, I was just imitating what ashtar has been doing recently.

Demanding threads to be locked and members banned...

mashdi toam ziad be khodet feshar nayar, vasat badeh.
baba to ham keh toozard daroomadi!!khasteem rahbare moaazame enghelabe sansorchihat konim ke ja zadi!!
now i am depressed!!i'm gonna find me a rope and hang myself.i'll never forgive you Ipride.you let me down .didar be ghiyamat.maro halalemoon kon aziz!!:2:
peace