Its actually too late, this highly dangerious virus will take over

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
well bro you know the solution right . lets not taarof here.

fucking combat and eradicate the fuckers into nothingness.
As i always said, its not easy to combat this virus aslong as they get supported by the biggest financial and military powers in the world named the US and Co. They have started to invest in radical islam back in the 70s and they constantly have updated and refined the way of their support up until today. Islam is the US weapon to down all their enemies and rivals they know this virus is ready to pick up weapons and just devastate. Senseless and substanceless devastation. They have downed the middle east through islam and they are downing Europe now and i am pretty sure its already close to impossible to help Europe out of it. Europe will be an islamic continent in 50 years. You can not stop the systematic zaado valad of this subhumans. This is the problem Iran has to do with aswell. For any mullah that dies, there are two who come out of maktab. For any basiji you kill, there are 5 newly born ones because this virus systematically makes children. They patiently wait and outnumber you. This is what those fucking kosovo albanian moslems did to christian serbs and real owners of Kosovo back in Yugoslavia. Tito gave the on coming albanians home, shelter and jobs and he never realized how the serbian house owner were getting outnumbered year by year, decade by decade until they had enough manpower to pick up american arms to terrorize those who once gave them a home and food to eat. This zaado valad thing which is destroying Europe, will become a serious problem to the US and North American societies aswell.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
This is really an excellent video as this is one of the few that really shows people what we are saying for years: IS and co are not only moslems, they are actually the most accurate moslems who get their commands directly from Quran.

[video=youtube;XbFFjpsL2sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbFFjpsL2sw[/video]

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
^^ That video should have more views than any other nonsense posted on YouTube. Too bad lazy people (including our own resident progressives on ISP) will never take the time to at least see a glimpse of what we've been saying for years on these boards.

It's also too bad that only bloody faces, acid burns and gore pictures can entice some people to finally pay attention to Islam's true nature. It's not all gore and violence. It's actually the little details that bother me more than anything. It's those fucking details that have drained the thinking energy out of billions of humans who were born into this garbage.

Last but not least, Islam teaches dishonesty. Dishonesty is the single most evil trait humans can nurture.

Nov 29, 2002
Honestly do you believe in what you just said? Do you consider me a proto-fascist kalleh-siah? Do you have anything to add to the discussion? What is it you disagree with?
You said "pure nonsense" about my comment?

May I also ask what it is you disagree with?

Just because of some scary or regressive mooslims, you feel it is worth being an ally with a group like Britain First (whose videos Chinaski is posting) who would make neo-nazis blush because of how much they hate anyone who is not white? I am saying that it is not possible to be their ally, but some people here are in la la land talking about "marching" with them. I mean what bloody planet are you people on talking about marching with these guys, this isn't David Duke who shakes hands with Ahmadinejad. We are talking about properly fascist nazi people who don't have any interest in fraternizing with you, the EDL (English Defence League) is considered too liberal for them.

I'm sorry, but I don't personally want to associate with extreme neo-nazis against backward muslims. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. And I feel that neo-nazis can have more far reaching power amongst the masses in the UK than a few pockets of descendants of textile industry folk in places like Luton or Bradford who I don't really interact with (beyond sometimes treating them in clinic) and who don't threaten my lifestyle.

In terms of removal of press freedom, loss of investment in science, intolerance of arts - the balance of the threat is skewed more towards these folk who outnumber any smelly muslims my a huge amount. If you disagree with this then I don't have anything to say, it's just simple facts in terms of numbers of regressive muslims compared to numbers of potential daily stormer readers. Right now, our science, press is being eroded in the UK not by these pockets of backward muslims, but by the hard-core right wing elements in the media who just can't stop talking crap. E.g. MMR vaccine linked to autism (hey, even Trump says this) - if you are interested in science and facts then these are scary times.

If this is "pure nonsense" to you then so be it. I don't think you and I have extremely different world views, I just think you are threatened by one thing which I consider to be much less of a threat than other events in the world.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Just because of some scary or regressive mooslims, you feel it is worth being an ally with a group like Britain First
Where did Chinaski even imply that he is an ally of Britain First? Where did I do that?

Chinaski is not British. Neither am I. The Britain First video is about showing what Islam brings out of normal humans. All Muslims are simple normal humans. None of them are born with extremist or violent genes. It's Islamic parenting (by their parents, teachers and society) that makes them who they are and it's dead wrong.

There's also the ignored truth by the world. Islam teaches dishonest obedience to the believers UNTIL they reach a majority or enough power to challenge the establishment. It then mandates them to fight for absolute power and complete submission of the enemy. It really does this. Please take the time to study the Quran and the history of Islam. It's not a joke. It's real. Why is this not discussed and paid attention to by the liberal media?

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
BT jan i am not surprised a bit. This is the decadence talking out of this guy and they are the same all over the world. Its fashionable among these guys to talk like this. They act liberal but they are not even liberals, they are wannabe liberals and one of the biggest hypocritic groups among modern day humans living in industrial world. Just look what he is saying: "i am not interacting with them anyway". So just like all those wannabe liberals all around the western world, he banks on the muslims not being close enough to him and his beloved ones to be a threat. The liberal hypocrites in germany and france and a lot of leftists are exactly the same. This is the dumb, elitist stance among the people of a categorie who think their asses will be secured for ever because they are not living in those neighborhoods anyway. I know them very well BT jan, this categorie are the ones who only learn when its too late and when they are struck first and in most cases its too late for them to react.

These guys talk big, until their daughters come home hand in hand with a rishoo pashmoo and then i would like to be there to see their reaction under closed doors. Then i would like to hear what they say to their own daughters and how "liberal" and accepting they would be when their daughters get fucked by those moslems. I would love to see how they react when their daughters get punched in the face by these people just because they regard this kind of a treatment fitting to make a women obey. This cathegory only wakes up when his own son is blown up in the air while taking a bus on his way to school, university or work. These hypocrites only learn when they start losing beloved ones. Aavaaze dohol shenidan az door khosh ast meaning all this big and wannabe liberal talk will go down the toilet once they start getting struck. This is a fucked up mentality though. THat means they dont care when other people who are living in those neighborhoods are getting the moslem treatment, aslong as they live in the more secure areas. Aslong as they personally dont have anything to do with them, they talk big and and act liberal. That liberal talk disapears fast though once they inevitably have to get in contact with this crowd and their rotten culture because they simply are everywhere, in all social classes, they become teachers, policemen, officers, judges and presidents and this is the point of no return for these wannabe liberals because the moslems will be ruling and bothering them, pushing them into a corner and they wouldnt have a chance to react anymore. Where i live in Switzerland is a very good neighbourhood, in the last 5 years, more and more rich and dedicated moslems are finding their ways to our neighbourhood and the situation in Switzerland is by far not as bad as in Germany, UK or France. They drive their Benz and Jaguars and attend the mosque every friday and their women and daughters are covered. More and more of them are going to university and get better jobs and thus earn more money and are invading the areas these wannabe liberals are living in while feeling secure.

I say its ok. I just wait for them to eat their own big words once they are struck by this rapidly expanding virus. This is the only way this senseless crowd will get their priorities right.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I also personally will select White British to these Muslims ... LOL, at least the same white dudes had laws and legislation 500 years ago ... what did the best muslim country achieved in terms of equality, laws, human values ? Simply nothing ...
Europeans mindset have passed the stage of being logical ... Muslims haven't .... That doesn't say that we don't have stupid religious groups in Europe either but these groups don't govern the people and their future.
Despite all these, a Muslim individual has more respect and human values in Europe than their own country ... That says it all ...

But I also don't think these groups have enough power to do anything major. Why ? cause Muslims hate each other and that is the key.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I'm happy our proto-fascists kalleh siahs at least have this forum to get all their anger out.
well from the comments in this forum and those videos it seems that your muslim buddies are the ones being angry and threatening to do this and that ...
putting sharia in downing street and bullshit like that.

Sharia is fucking downing street that is what this misinformed over weight paki idiots don't understand !

they exist, their mosques exist, sharia thrives because of DOWNING STREET and the british monarchy.
i might add that british people also don't get this too otherwise they should also express concern about their government and even down to city council policies.

people argue , well France and UK brought these people over 50 years ago to build their cities after the war...yes they did but that does not mean these empty headed camel jockeys have to revert to living their lives following arab child molesters that dwelled in the desert more than 14 centuries ago.

they can live a life like a fucking normal human being and fight injustice and unemployment through normal channels rather that going to a mosque to get ass fucked and then brain fucked by this sharia thumping cunts.

and in addition, if british government in the 50s or 60s encouraged immigration from pakistan and bagladesh it also encouraged it from india ...

how come indians are thriving in britain and these scum are still eating sewage water with pigs worrying about halal meat ...

i tell you why...
the people are:
both brown
both initially from the same land
both have similar cultural traditions (not exact but similar)

with one difference ...indians don't give a rats ass about religion and these cock suckers identity is raped at birth by the prophet and teen age raping imaams that represent that mother fucking child molesting bedu on earth.

do i want these scum bags walking in my neighborhood, no. if i see them what will i do. i get a few people who think like myself and stop them spreading these syphillis BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

p.s. thank god for atlantic ocean.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
BT jan i am not surprised a bit. This is the decadence talking out of this guy and they are the same all over the world. Its fashionable among these guys to talk like this. They act liberal but they are not even liberals, they are wannabe liberals and one of the biggest hypocritic groups among modern day humans living in industrial world. Just look what he is saying: "i am not interacting with them anyway". So just like all those wannabe liberals all around the western world, he banks on the muslims not being close enough to him and his beloved ones to be a threat. The liberal hypocrites in germany and france and a lot of leftists are exactly the same. This is the dumb, elitist stance among the people of a categorie who think their asses will be secured for ever because they are not living in those neighborhoods anyway. I know them very well BT jan, this categorie are the ones who only learn when its too late and when they are struck first and in most cases its too late for them to react.
absolutely spot on. met many of those over the years in Europe, US and yes even in Canada.
latest addition is my friend's wife who lives in Stockholm.

we had a discussion in fb and he sorta accused me of having somewhat of an extremist view of teaching religion in schools, specially helping refugees children not to be brainwashed by parents. She told me she would vote against that in her election. I asked her how many girls in your children's school wear niqhab she said none. consequently i asked about chador and hijab so it turns out that out of 300 students in her children's school two wear hijab and both take off the hijab when at school.

so obviously she would vote against such laws because there are next to no fucking muslims living there or jews. but her one dimensional mind doesn't allow her to think beyond the municipal borders to other areas of stockholm or more in malmo where passing such a law might fill schools with burqa and niqhab wearing people. you can afford to be a fucking liberal if you live in fucking beverly hills. but go live in fucking East ham or toxteth where your child attends school with 85 percent pakis that constantly make fun of him or if it is a girl they angoolak her because she doesn't wear hijab.... i tell you if it was my girl i would tell you FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING LIBERAL LAWS.

Liberal laws are designed for people who have been through the middle ages, renaissance, spanish inquisition, two world wars, voltaire, espinoza etc etc not for an arab APE that before fucking his wife he has to call his imaam in yemen to ask his permission (this is fucking true story) i used to work with this paki guy that used to call pakistan to ask his imaam on how to punish his wife because his potatos weren't spicy enough)

Oct 18, 2010
dutch people have a choice to make.they can vote for this guy.
he is on the ballot.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39016179

Dutch populist leader Geert Wilders has launched his election campaign by calling some Moroccans "scum".
Mr Wilders tops opinion polls ahead of the 15 March parliamentary vote, but has seen his lead reduced in recent weeks.
He has vowed to ban Muslim immigration and shut mosques if he wins.
His latest comments come two months after he was convicted in a hate speech trial over his promise to reduce the number of Moroccans in the country.
Mr Wilders addressed his supporters on Saturday amid tight security in his party's stronghold of Spijkenisse, an ethnically-diverse area near Rotterdam.
"There is a lot of Moroccan scum in Holland who make the streets unsafe," he said. "If you want to regain your country, make the Netherlands for the people of the Netherlands again, then you can only vote for one party."

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
But wasn't all these islam invasion politically planned? Let's the virus spread and let's these fucking muslims fuck the vagina hat wearing women who protesting against travel ban , let's they also taste what they were forcing us to for centuries, you cannot imagine how happy I am when I see the raise of nationalism which coincidentally(sarcasm) is the raise of White , virus is spread but raise of white's also started, Britain kicked the ass then Trump next will be Sweden and then Le Pen and finally the stupid Merkel will be gone, then I want to see one of these ugly bearded faces in street if they have a tokhm

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
But wasn't all these islam invasion politically planned? Let's the virus spread and let's these fucking muslims fuck the vagina hat wearing women who protesting against travel ban , let's they also taste what they were forcing us to for centuries, you cannot imagine how happy I am when I see the raise of nationalism which coincidentally(sarcasm) is the raise of White , virus is spread but raise of white's also started, Britain kicked the ass then Trump next will be Sweden and then Le Pen and finally the stupid Merkel will be gone, then I want to see one of these ugly bearded faces in street if they have a tokhm
One can only hope brother. @Playboy, I like Geert Wilders and agree because I visited Holland. BTW on the rise of White Nationalism, that has to do with the fact that white men in America, we are apart of the unprotected class. Now I am not a nationalist but I can understand the frustration. If you are a white male and under a certain age(not a senior) you are not protected. The reason why many whites went against Hillary is because they saw her as Barack Obama version 2.0, another pro BLM candidate. This is called white lash and you knew it was coming. White Nationalism these days in America is at the forefront of news, with the alt right movement and WN websites like stormfront are gaining numbers and becoming more popular. One thing we know is that Islam is a disease and it needs to be erridicated from Western Society. Sharia is a contrast to Western law and if you want your Shria, then say in your shithole country. Time will tell what will happen with racial tensions being so high in this country.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Anything and anyone left from Merkel would be a much bigger disaster for Germany and Europe. People simply have to know Germany and its complex history which is connected to their present, to understand where i am coming from. Germany is an occupied country, there is still no real peace contract between the US and the Germans after WW2. Their soldiers, citizens, military and intelligence organizations enjoy tremendous freedom on German soil. German people are denied the same kind of unconditional freedom on their own soil. When a US soldier beats you up or even stabs you to death on German streets, the German police is not allowed to intervene or take him anywhere. The German police only has the right to call the MP (US Military Police) and those guys are allowed to do something against that criminal. The German Army is FULLY under US control. Every single new military technology, every single bullet the german army wants to take into its arsenal, it first has to be verified and approved by the US authorities. Do you know what i want to say? I want to say, Merkel is just a poor puppet with a verrrry small radius of action. Germany is totally and completely a US laboratory in the middle of Europe. From there the US controls the european rivals at will. Germany is the biggest US intelligence base in europe. NSA has their biggest base in southern Germany and they are not controlled by anyone in Germany. Merkel was not allowed to reject even a single of those invading moslems. Due to their anti-jewish past, the Germans are under heavy pressure whenever they even think about rejecting a big number of moo siaah people and the pressure almost always comes from the US.

Thing is, traditionally the left in Europe and america has always been even softer to moslems. If Merkel HAD to let in a million of them, the german left (SPD) would gladly invite 3 millions of them. The history of europe and america tells us the left in general has always been compatriots of the moslems. Being the democrats in US and likes of Clinton, Carter or Obama (who in compare to european lefts are still rightwing!) or the SPD in Germany, those guys have always and generally been very inviting and supportive of the moslems. So be careful of what you wish for. Anything left from Merkel means more islam in Europe and inevitably more danger also to future generations in north america. Make no mistake, that refugee thing in europe has been a well planned atempt to get europe involved in deep shit and the germans as an only semi-independent country cant do anything but to obey whats being dictated to them. Merkel hates this situation but she simply cant do anything about it.

Last edited: