japaness players most overrated players in asia ..

Nov 24, 2002
I do beleive japan soccer improved alot since 90 .. before in 80 japan was just a a joke for our soccer and even in pekan game in 90 we beat them 2-0 .. since 1990 they started the long programm and in 92 asian games they finished in top .. but what i mean is thier players in europe are really overrated ... nakata ok one or 2 good seasons .. even takahara in germany .. if you go in hamburg site you can also see the japaness langauge option . moving mostely of japaness stars in europe in base on business .. and who many jersy they can sale and .. and... otherswise non of them i beleive are even close to world standarad ..what u guys thin?!

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Not to mention Nakazawa in defence,Kaji at right wing.Ono.Kubo in attack.

These are good players,all of them.

Okubo is a hot prospect too.

here you go babr jan, did you bring this up because To make a hero off of Iranian Bench Warmers or discuss the Japs player ability???? ...

Well, Uruguay won two Worldcup in the past but nowadays that does not mean Sh$t ....... Just look where they standing now.. Our problem is we live in the past ...according to you they began to grow up since 10-15 years ago then take a look at their stats against our football from 1986 till now... According to this stat I don't see any thing wrong with a 15 years old Team...
Once again having said this I see bnoth Iran and Japan to breeze through to Worldcup ...

زيكو اعتقاد خاصى به بازيكنانش دارد، يعنى هيچ گاه اعتقادش به اين بازيكن را از دست نمى دهد. در حالى كه تنها يازده دقيقه به پايان بازى ژاپن - كره شمالى مانده بود او تصميم گرفت تا ماساهى اوگورو مهاجم تيم گامبا اوزاكا را كه فقط يك بازى ملى در كارنامه اش داشت را به زمين بفرستد. اين بازيكن هم با آخرين ضربه يى كه به توپ زد پيروزى دراماتيك ژاپن را در آن بازى رقم زد.
تساوى در اولين بازى آن هم در خانه قطعاً وضعيت ژاپن را وخيم مى كرد. اين تيم بازى بعدى خود را با ايران برگزار مى كرد، در تهران و در استاديوم آزادى، جايى كه يكى از هراس انگيزترين استاديوم هاى آسيا براى تيم هاى ميهمان است. بازى در آن استاديوم و كسب سه امتياز حتى براى قهرمان دو دوره پياپى آسيا هم بسيار سخت است.
زيكو با توجه به اين مسائل بود كه اوگورو را به عنوان سومين يار تعويضى خود به ميدان فرستاد. تعويضى كه عجيب و غافلگير كننده بود. اوگورو تنها بازى ملى خود را در مقابل قزاقستان انجام داده بود (آن هم تنها ۱۳ دقيقه) و با وجود آنكه بهترين گلزن فصل پيش جى ليگ بود خودش هم از اينكه جزو هجده نفر انتخابى زيكو براى اين مسابقه بود تعجب كرد: «من واقعاً فكر نمى كردم كه جزو هجده نفر اصلى براى اين مسابقه باشم، چه برسد به اينكه به زمين بروم ...»
اما زيكو به اين بازيكن اعتقاد داشت: «اوگورو شخصيت و تلاش زيادى در اردوى آماده سازى تيم در ميازاكى از خود نشان داد. او همه چيزهايى را كه يك مهاجم بايد داشته باشد، دارد؛ غريزه گلزنى، تلاش و جنگندگى، قرار دادن خود در موقعيت گلزنى و تحرك زياد. من استعداد و توانايى هاى او را در فصل پيش مسابقات ليگ ديدم. او يك مهاجم بسيار با استعداد است.»
يوجى ناكازاوا مدافع تيم هم همين نظر را در مورد اوگورو دارد. «او در تمرينات يكى از بهترين شوتزن هاى تيم ما نشان داد، اميدوار بوديم كه در بازى هم همين طور باشد.
او به خوبى خودش را در موقعيت هاى گلزنى قرار مى دهد. براى همين است كه وقتى او به زمين آمد احساس كردم كه مى توانيم گل بزنيم..»
اوگورو در مورد بازيهاى بعدى مى گويد: «مهم نيست روى نيمكت باشيم يا تركيب اصلى، به هر حال دلم مى خواهد هر بار كه به زمين بروم گل بزنم ...»
زيكو در مورد علت تعويض اوگورو مى گويد: «مهمترين چيزى كه در اين بيش از سى سال حضورم در فوتبال ياد گرفته ام اين است كه مى شود در پنچ دقيقه آخر يك بازى آن را برد ... اين مسأله بارها براى من اتفاق افتاده است. دوست دارم بازيكنانم هم متوجه اين موضوع و اهميت آن بشوند.»الساندرو سانتوس و ماگاتوتاناكا دو بازيكن اصلى ژاپن در بازى مقابل كره شمالى، بازى با ايران را به علت محروميت از دست داده اند اما زيكو به بازيكنان ذخيره يى كه جايگزين آنها مى شوند ايمان دارد.

Nov 24, 2002
Real i dont say japan is a bad team but beleive me or not advertisement play a main role to most of japaness transfers ..when i say they are overrated it is nothing to do comaring with our players ! you say you consider them as a power in asia OK .. BUT non of their players are dominating players in their club .. maybe good players but not superstar . what i mean is comparing them with africa and their players look at william (nigeria,inter),drogaba(ivery cote, chelsa), etto( cameroon, barcelona), mido( totehnam, egypt), song( cameroon), camara (senegal) and .. most of them are just superstar in their clubs .. and this is what asia missing ,korea , iran and japan are the main source of sending players to europe .... but the way media talk about japan is like we talk about a high classe team still they have alot to do ( i mean their players ) to become World classe .. this ismy opinion and i respect urs..

ok Mr Babr, Let's say what you say is correct let's say Japan's FA pays the European Club to buy Japs players!!! then what's wrong with that???
Did they lose by doing this??? didn't they prove themselves in this such a short time??? How many times they won the Asian Cup???
not to mention they are going to the Worldcup for the third Consuctive times thou...

Wouldn't you do the same if you were somebody in the IFF governing body????

What's wrong with selling T-Shirts ??? wouldn't this encourage the rest of the jap players to find their way to Europe????

One thing I want you to keep in your mind is , Professinalism or having X player playing for X club does not count, what counts is what you got in the Football Federation Museum's show case to be proud of .....

Nov 24, 2002
real .. you still dont get my point ... which is tell me one of japaness players who is superstar in europe ?! baba ziad bozoregeshon nakonid .. they are just fine players

and about advertissmenet .. it wont happen in our country because of copy right .. do you beleive instit of ones who lives oustide the country .. inside .. how many will but mehdi mahdavikia no7 jersy or vahid hashemian no9 jersy .. i mean original ones .. hamchin barat copy mizanan ke nafahmi khodet! and this is probably the main reason why non of brand names doenst want to sponser us !

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
I agree with the original post.

Japan , and especially china provide a huge market for european companies, and this makes clubs to be able to afford buying their players ( even if these players are not even quarter of their home grown lads ) in return of sums of money off marketing and merchandizing in these countries.

(I doubt japanese FA pays europeans to buy their players though. doesnt add up ! )

now, contrast it with Iran , which does the OPPOSITE for the clubs.
no money, and to top that, they may get some flack for hiring iranians and asians!!

which makes the value of our legioners all the more higher and worth 10 times than those from china and japan.

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
I agree with the premise of the post, but I think it misses the big picture.
Yes, Japanese players are over-rated, but their team is defenitely not overrated.

If you look at their performnace in China this during AC, you will see that they performed in the most hostile environment. The Chinese harrassed them everywhere and against anyone they played. Yet, they displayed discipline and team play. Now we complain that in Bahrain they loudspeakers were too loud or the pitch was not flat.

As you all know, Football games are won and lost by the performance of the team, not the individuals. If they were decided by individual play, Iran would win much more. I wish someone could explain this to our players in a language that they would understand.

So yes the Japanese players may be over-rated, but their team somehow manages to win time after time. You think there may be a lesson somewhere in here for us?!!!! May be we as fans are to blame. May be, instead of posting Karimi's dribbling highlights we should be posting Nekunam's passing and hustling highlights!!!!!!

Nov 24, 2002
very wel said old-faraz :

What is missing in our team is team-working .. and what is No1 is individual efforts , unfortunatly we judge the players on how many dribbling they can do ... i dont say this is not important good player should be able to do some dribblling , but that was the players like javad are less observed by the fans ... as you said ... i repeat again my intention wasnt about japan national team , no doubt as team they are one of the best in asia ..

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Japan has improved alot. Michel Ladroupe who played in Japan some years ago
said that he was surprized over they have developed so much in past few years.
I think in some years Japan is going to be a powerhouse in the world. Not only they work fine on their players, invest alot of money but also they are very intelligent
in combinational fast football. But against teams with technical players like Karimi their
organization may fall apart.
To play against a fast combinational football you should have technical players with
good physical abilities since players should run very much.