Javad Kazemina

Oct 19, 2002
Keep an eye on Javad Kazemian. He is one of the most talented soccer players (attacking midfielder) that I have ever seen and I do assure you that soccer-world is to see. He reminds me of "KaKaa," the Brazilain talent in AC-Roma team. Kazemian, with a minor "fine-tuning" of his left and right shots under a good coaching, will be an incredible and a prolific attacking-midfielder that is FUN to watch. And my friends, when you are fun to watch, money gets rolling in.

Good luck to him and I hope that he truly realizes his talent and does not make it go waste by playing for "low teams" (Arab leagues) and do like what the Persian "Wizard" did to himself.
Regards,
Shabdeez

Nov 29, 2002
AghA joon, Kazemian is a winger, KaKa is more of an attacking central midfielder.
if anything the player most similar to KaKa is Mob'ali. A player similar to Kazemian would be our very own Mahdavikia

Dec 23, 2004
city of angeles
From the first moment I laied eys on this guy, in Busan, I was amazed...
This guy could become a world class easyily...he has the phiziques, speed,technique and neverending thirst to drive in and execute..
truely fantastic guy, so exitting to watch..!

Nov 24, 2002
kazemian after a year being depresing because of the death of his brother seems to become the player every body expected .. in javanan team of mehdi monajati he was the capitan and was considered as one of the futur stars in our soccer

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
I agree with most of the above.

However, as I wrote in a post a few months ago, he has what most Iranian players lack: "Understanding that Football is a team sport"
He has very good movement without the ball, he makes passes, and he does not try to play 1 on 11 as Karimi often does.
Comparison to Kia is good, but I think he has what it takes to go beyond where Kia is now. And I think he can play an attacking central midfielder.

I would not be surprised if the rumors about his move to Europe are actually correct. He playing style (read team football) fits in with Europe.

As an aside, I was watching Bundesliga over the weekend and saw a couple of games. Watching these games you would think that none of the German players know how to dribble. Then I watched a few of them in the Fifa match, and sure enough they know it and know it well. My point is that, they have the technical talent but they choose to play team ball because IT IS MORE EFFECTIVE AND IT WINS GAMES. Our players, however, are content with dribbling through a whole team, even if it does not result in their team winning.

Fortunately we have more and more players who have figured this out and are adjusting. Kazemian and NavidKia are just two examples.

backechap

Nov 22, 2002
His play against the Bosnians was a masterpiece. That's why I was so upset at Branko when he didn't start Kazemian, let alone not even subbing him in.

Nov 24, 2002
if he didnt play in mehdi s position he was already starter in NT ... but the kid show he can play in left side and kia also can play near to the centre where he can have more space to run ... this is what kia need ..