Jens schools Ribery

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
omg..what a horrible/weak shot..az Ribery baeed bood.
but hey Jens got scored on 5 other times in that game it seems!!lol

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
omg..what a horrible/weak shot..az Ribery baeed bood.
but hey Jens got scored on 5 other times in that game it seems!!lol
yani chi horrible weak shot? it was a gamble..which he did really bad because as good as ribery is, as long as he plays in schwanzlutscher Bundesliga for FC Bauernschweine he is not going anywhere and he won't become a worldwide legend like TH14 aka VAVAVOOM.

Don't get me wrong...Ribery is great but he is wasting his talent at FC Bauernsaustall Schwanzenstück.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yani chi horrible weak shot? it was a gamble..which he did really bad because as good as ribery is, as long as he plays in schwanzlutscher Bundesliga for FC Bauernschweine he is not going anywhere and he won't become a worldwide legend like TH14 aka VAVAVOOM.

Don't get me wrong...Ribery is great but he is wasting his talent at FC Bauernsaustall Schwanzenstück.
I know..so true..thats why he is getting bored of that as well! every single move he makes at Bayern, all Bundesliga commentators are like, "world class", one of the best players, if not the best in the world",etc. which he is but he simply doesnt have competition!!

Diego is another waste of talent there I think. imagine Diego moving to La Liga..thats where he belongs at with his great technique and precise finishing. :)

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Diego and Ribery should got to La Liga... they deserve better. But the same could have been said for Van der Vaart... and look where he is now, Real Madrid trying to get rid of him.

Oct 18, 2002
maaan some have wet pants right now
maaaaaaaaaaaaan cant wait Bayern versus those big shots in CL and kick them all out
Yeah Mahdi go and talk trash
Du wirst wieder bald ein Loch in den Alpen graben muessen hehe

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Diego and Ribery should got to La Liga... they deserve better. But the same could have been said for Van der Vaart... and look where he is now, Real Madrid trying to get rid of him.
Van der Vaart was never up for playing at a big club. He should have joined Valencia or something. Madrid is too big for him.

Besides, I'm waiting for him to come out of the closet.

I think that he would have flopped at Bayern too..
Diego is another case...Bremen is too small for him, he isn't big enough for a big club...Bayern's mentality is not his..he would be perfect for say Atletico Madrid.

Oct 18, 2002
Van der Vaart was never up for playing at a big club. He should have joined Valencia or something. Madrid is too big for him.

Diego is another case...Bremen is too small for him, he isn't big enough for a big club...Bayern's mentality is not his..he would be perfect for say Atletico Madrid.
the Messiah has just spoken
AMEN

Oct 20, 2002
UAE

Agha damet garm. So true. Ribery belongs to a top club. Him and DIego are wasting their time in Germany.

Nov 24, 2002

i dont get why madrid got VDV while they had a guy pretty similar Snijder !

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
i dont get why madrid got VDV while they had a guy pretty similar Snijder !
well, they are not that similar. van der vaart is more a playmaker, while sneijder is more a mediopunta. means...van der vaart can play deep in midfield too, sneijder is excellent for the attacking third but not in central midfield. and he is not really a playmaker that can control the game, he is more a scoring threat...scoring in the hockey sense with goals and assists. they are not that similar.

but van der vaart has personality problems...to make it short, he is simply one of the dumbest players you will ever come across and his wife is one of those wives that you usually get to make people believe you are not from ghazvin ;)

seriously...the guy is just dumb. funniest thing, he always talked about his love to play in Spain, his grandfather is spanish etc. when he was presented, he couldn't speak two words spanish. even you would have spoken better....hell, even fariborz knew more spanish than him. :D

Jun 26, 2007
jjjjennssiii!!!
delam barat tang shode bood!

Can we please keep the topic on Jens and not on the piece of shit Bayern??

at 39, he is still the best keeper in Germany and top 10 in the world...too bad he chose a weak team like Stuttgart...
According to Kicker, Lehmann has been the best player in the team so far this season...

And my god...those Byaern fans at the stadium were still insulting Jens..
LOL
soozeshe ghalbeshaan bedaanam az che ast!!

Koon yaadet bashe...
Jesn sarvarete...
was...is...and forever will be..