Johan Cruyff diagnosed with lung cancer

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Recovering from lung cancer is very tough...heck why always the harmless? why not the mullahs in iran? There is no god but if there is one, it can only be evil.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
terrible news, wish him all the luck in the world in his battle, which he'll need as the odds are strongly against someone with this diagnosis. I don't agree with all his current views on football but no one can deny his amazig achievement for Ajax, Holland and Barcelona, a true icon.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
عجب خبر بدی بود.متاسفانه باید گفت کارش تمام هست.خداحافظ کرایف.این نوع سرطان حتی با قویترین شیمی*** درمانیها نیز از بین نمیرود.دنیای بی***رحمی است.

Feb 4, 2005
He was the first and still the strongest reason I became attracted to football. There was something in his style of play that I was attracted to even at the age of 8. So cruel so sad but expected. The man has been a heavy smoker for a very long time.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
He was the first and still the strongest reason I became attracted to football. There was something in his style of play that I was attracted to even at the age of 8. So cruel so sad but expected. The man has been a heavy smoker for a very long time.
Me too. I hope he recovers.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Man I didn't know he still smoked. This is why electronic cigarettes should strongly be encouraged for those who simply can't quit smoking. It saves lives. It could've possibly saved this legend's life. Please encourage your smoking friends and relatives to switch to electronic cigarettes. They will live longer and won't have to quit their addiction.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Man I didn't know he still smoked. This is why electronic cigarettes should strongly be encouraged for those who simply can't quit smoking. It saves lives. It could've possibly saved this legend's life. Please encourage your smoking friends and relatives to switch to electronic cigarettes. They will live longer and won't have to quit their addiction.
You are right but one caveat, we still don't know the long term side effects of e cigarette smoking but of course it is much MUCH healthier than smoking, with all of the chemicals and crap they put in it. I am happy I was finally able to convince a few friends to quit and go to E cigs I motivated them by telling them, "Think about your kids you want to see them graduate right?" This is really sad and I hope he fully recovers but lung cancer is a tough one.m

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
at least in the U.S there has been no clinical research into those products. actually the government has been explicitly banned to do research in this matter thanks to statute by tobacco company whores in congress.

I would not jump to any conclusions.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
at least in the U.S there has been no clinical research into those products. actually the government has been explicitly banned to do research in this matter thanks to statute by tobacco company whores in congress.

I would not jump to any conclusions.
It's proven with hard evidence that switching to electronic cigarettes results in much healthier lungs, arteries and blood-cells. Extreme cases of COPD have proven to heal just as much as they would have if the patient had quit smoking altogether. Inhaled Nicotine does not have any effect on the illnesses caused by cigarettes. It's just an addictive stimulant as harmful/harmless as caffeine. This much is very well known.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
It's proven with hard evidence that switching to electronic cigarettes results in much healthier lungs, arteries and blood-cells. Extreme cases of COPD have proven to heal just as much as they would have if the patient had quit smoking altogether. Inhaled Nicotine does not have any effect on the illnesses caused by cigarettes. It's just an addictive stimulant as harmful/harmless as caffeine. This much is very well known.
Completely agree with bache Tehroon I've quit smoking and started vaping for 8 months and i can see the positive effects already.
No more wheezing noises No more coughing no more phlegm no more bad smell .. etc I FEEL GREAT

But Chinese made e liquids should be avoided because they do contain harsh chemicals. I only vape USA made ones such as Alloy Blends, Charlie Noble and Suicide Bunny.

Attachments

Last edited:
عجب خبر بدی بود.متاسفانه باید گفت کارش تمام هست.خداحافظ کرایف.این نوع سرطان حتی با قویترین شیمی*** درمانیها نیز از بین نمیرود.دنیای بی***رحمی است.
Why ? Mage Bisavade ? Mage Donya behesh gofte Cigar bekesh ?

Regardless this is a sad news . Football owes him a lot ...

Fuck you Sandro , you broke the guy's heart

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Completely agree with bache Tehroon I've quit smoking and started vaping for 8 months and i can see the positive effects already.
No more wheezing noises No more coughing no more phlegm no more bad smell .. etc I FEEL GREAT
Dorooghe. In your case the bad smell has nothing to do with Cigarettes. To az vaghti be donyaa aavordanet booye gand atraafeto gerefte. What no more bad smell gholombe?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Dorooghe. In your case the bad smell has nothing to do with Cigarettes. To az vaghti be donyaa aavordanet booye gand atraafeto gerefte. What no more bad smell gholombe?

I've just onwed this monkey in another thread and he's here for a revenge LOOL

Oh yeah booye cigar kheyli bade

ama farghesh ine ke toe arab e piresage kassif booye GOH midi :) khodetam motevajeh nisi chon be booye kohet adat kardi. LOL Boozineh..
End of story!

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I've just onwed this monkey in another thread and he's here for a revenge LOOL

Oh yeah booye cigar kheyli bade

ama farghesh ine ke toe arab e piresage kassif booye GOH midi :) khodetam motevajeh nisi chon be booye kohet adat kardi. LOL Boozineh..
End of story!
Na dige koon gholombe. Ham daadi, ham riiidi. Kaaret shode hamin. Faghat moonde ham koon bedi ham pool :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Na dige koon gholombe. Ham daadi, ham riiidi. Kaaret shode hamin. Faghat moonde ham koon bedi ham pool :)
OOn ke culture shoma arab haye kassife

are age lazem bashe 24/7 be heykalet mirinam LOOL

BIA PM in thread o beham nazan.. Y bia oon thread e UFC oonja tolombat bezanam.

bayad hatman ye moderator ekhtar bede ke khafe beshi?? arabe kassif?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
all the evidence I have seen has been empirical. I am yet to see an independent (non-tobacco funded) research that spans multiple years to come out
and show us clinical results.

http://vaping.info/news/2015/congress-moves-to-protect-the-vapor-industry-from-the-fdas-deeming-ban

Indeed one of the issues in the U.S with E-Cigs is that the FDA has been banned from even looking at them.

They are kind of like natural supplements that maybe good or bad. but we don't really know because the FDA has not done any studies on them.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/e-cigarette-use-slapped-with-growing-provincial-regulation-1.2879168

I generally agree that e-cigs are probably better than cigarettes. but we don't really know for sure.
and one of the dangers is that these products will actually kick up the "smoking" numbers again.

in the U.S we have gone down from 50% in the 70s to 19% in more recent years. But these products may provide some illusion to the youth
that this is not a big problem.