Jon Stewart Slams Obama Executive Privilege, Fast & Furious, and Eric Holder

Aug 26, 2005
What a hypocrite.
[video=youtube;Vgil5gKBwWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgil5gKBwWE[/video]

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Dear Kaz
as funny as it is - JS has been so politically pointed for so long - I can't help but to wonder what is going on here....why suddenly now and after all these months he suddenly dedicates ONE show to something anti Obama? Maybe the DNC has been late making payments to Commedy Channel!!! Or maybe DNC has decoided to throw Holder under the bus...

Aug 26, 2005
Although I don't follow his show all the time I generally disagree. He's most likely a Dem but he doesn't fear making them look stupid for doing stupid things. It just so happens that the Reps do more stupid things and there is more to showcase.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Dear Kaz
as funny as it is - JS has been so politically pointed for so long - I can't help but to wonder what is going on here....why suddenly now and after all these months he suddenly dedicates ONE show to something anti Obama? Maybe the DNC has been late making payments to Commedy Channel!!! Or maybe DNC has decoided to throw Holder under the bus...
it's called being a free-thinker.. something you might not know anything about. that's why you are confused.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
it's called being a free-thinker.. something you might not know anything about. that's why you are confused.
loool the 12 year old virgin speaks again!!
in
Dear Kaz - you don't follow the show - so you don't know.........and trust me on this one...there is no way a comedian or any free thinker can find more comedy in what Reps are doing than what Obama, Pelosi, Reid,......and co., have been up to in the last years.......believe you me, JS, his station and.......have been on the take.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
loool the 12 year old virgin speaks again!!
in
Dear Kaz - you don't follow the show - so you don't know.........and trust me on this one...there is no way a comedian or any free thinker can find more comedy in what Reps are doing than what Obama, Pelosi, Reid,......and co., have been up to in the last years.......believe you me, JS, his station and.......have been on the take.
To you, Limbaugh is a free-thinker.. so I understand why you conclude the above.