Joonet madaretoon ray bedin...

Mar 19, 2005
I'm going to start a "hashemi" campaign in ISP.
joooooooonnnneeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh har ki doost darin be hashemi ray bedin o sosool bazi ke man ray nemidam o azadi o democracy o taghalobeh o....ro bezarin kenar.

==> why u should vote and vote for Hashemi:

1-I dont want to wear "gooni" in uni. (lebaseh melli)
2-I dont want to lose my tongue or hand or finger or ear after skipping a class at uni.(Ahmadinejad wants to show us the REAL Islam)
3- I dont want to be "mamnoo khorooj" all my life:( . if ahmadinejad becomes president "fateheh hamatoon khoondast". He'll probably say, those outside Iran have to go to sarbazi twice.:D
4-dokhtaraaaaaaaaaaaa vote for hashemi, I'll be the first person to ask majlis for a sarbazi for u if ahmadinejad becomes president.
5- I want to wash my face and shave during the next 4 years.

Have u heard "az mast ke bar mast" or "choobeh khoda seda nadareh"?
hey goftin in "Bush" meymooneh. meymooneh,meymooneh. hala ye meymooneh pashmaloosh oftadeh be jooneh khodemoon.

Mar 19, 2005
I'll give 51000 toman EVERY month to EVERY iranian over 18(basheh baba,chooneh nazanin inside and Outside iran) if hashemi becomes president.
migi na, ray bedin o beinin.
chesmeh karoobi ham dar ad, 1000 toman bishtar midam.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
I have somehow the same motives as you got..

I'm currently quite happy with being able to visit Iran once a year..

However, with Ahmaghnejad as president I might have to wear Dastmal Yazdi, wear rish and black shirts for just being able to visit Iran once in 10 years.

Thanks, but no thanks! Javeed Akbar Shah!

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
looooolllll,

How about the fact that he is a theif ???!!!!
How about that fact that during the next 4 years all he is going to do is steal and steal more ......

Agha, this circus you guys called election back fired big team :)

No one thought Mullahs are this smart. We are left with Evil and Evil.

Be har kodom raye bedi yeki hast.

Mar 19, 2005
shahin,
he is a thief(noosheh joonesh) aslan ghateleh, ok, ghabool, jooneh man behesh ray bedeh.

az farda diggeh Irani nadarima, it'll be something like Islamic republic of khameneyi or Islamic republic of nejad.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
nashenas,

Me and you went to the same high-school in Tehran. Akbar kooseh was the president at that time. One thing I remember is how easily we could walk to Gisha and LAS-around with the girls there. The reform movement really started from those days(days of Yallali-Tallali).

Be yAde oon roozA, ye shote vodka bA ye vote baraye Akbar-shah.

Jun 18, 2005
Shahin quiet frankly if people did not go out and vote...Ahmadi Nejad might have ran away with the whole thing:) This Ahmadi Nejad dude is freaking me out. He is not a thief but he is strict and he will make life a living hell for Iranians. The guy is really into basij and Islam. He might be a good guy for fightin corruption but lets remember he is an extremist so he would basically take our society back to zamane hazrate mohammad. I would more compare him to Imam Ali. Ali was not very popular as governor due to his restrict rule.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
footballeirani said:
Shahin quiet frankly if people did not go out and vote...Ahmadi Nejad might have ran away with the whole thing:) This Ahmadi Nejad dude is freaking me out. He is not a thief but he is strict and he will make life a living hell for Iranians. The guy is really into basij and Islam. He might be a good guy for fightin corruption but lets remember he is an extremist so he would basically take our society back to zamane hazrate mohammad. I would more compare him to Imam Ali. Ali was not very popular as governor due to his restrict rule.
Azize Dele Baradar, in hamesh Bazi bodeh :)
Natars, there is no way Akbar shah is going to loss to this joker :)

Akbar Shah has been in power for last 27 years. Do you think he would loss an election??!!!

I will be very very very surprised if ahmadi wins it all.

Iran has one true Shah and it is Akbar Shah ;)

Jun 18, 2005
shahinc said:
Azize Dele Baradar, in hamesh Bazi bodeh :)
Natars, there is no way Akbar shah is going to loss to this joker :)

Akbar Shah has been in power for last 27 years. Do you think he would loss an election??!!!

I will be very very very surprised if ahmadi wins it all.

Iran has one true Shah and it is Akbar Shah ;)
Unfortunately i have a bad feeling about this...Ahmadi Nejad might win. Somethin tells me he will win. Its a weird feeling you know:D

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
footballeirani said:
Unfortunately i have a bad feeling about this...Ahmadi Nejad might win. Somethin tells me he will win. Its a weird feeling you know:D
looollll, I tell you this, I will be shocked.

Mar 19, 2005
nashenas,

Me and you went to the same high-school in Tehran. Akbar kooseh was the president at that time. One thing I remember is how easily we could walk to Gisha and LAS-around with the girls there. The reform movement really started from those days(days of Yallali-Tallali).

Be yAde oon roozA, ye shote vodka bA ye vote baraye Akbar-shah.
salaammm,
aaaaa, yadeh talash bekheir, if u're looking for your old friends in talash check orkut, they have a community there.
gisha isn't like the good old days. there're so many nirooyeh entezami o....
i still go there to buy CD's o....but thats all.
(btw, if u want the latest music; (after voting for hashemi) go to Gisha, khaibooneh 20om. , there this place there with all the latest music, u name it...he has 700 cd's of mp3 songs and he updates every two weeks.

Jun 18, 2005
che doro zamaneyi shode that i am actually prayin to lord that hashemi wins! Actually wanted him to win way before too but now i am pleadin that he wins. Shahin go to ahmadi nejad's website and check out the pictures. The guy is the biggest basiji that has ever lived. Also all the 3 conservative candidates have put their support behind him now. Not to forget all the votes that will go to him from karoubi supporters in rural areas! Hashemi can add up to his votes from moein and mehr ali zade's side maybe a lil bit from karoubi's side. I am telling you the guy is not the underdog

Jun 18, 2005
guys ahmadi nejad won the votes casted outside Iran! This is a sign for sure. I am starting to like ahmadi nejad. Sure he is strict and all that. Let him come to power, he is young and simple. He maybe strict but oh well how much worse could it get? At least he is not going to be stealin our money coz that aint really his lifestyle. Trust me it would be better for Iran if Ahmadi Nejad wins!

Bijan

Bench Warmer
Apr 18, 2004
Good point Shahinc! Nobody tought that mullahs would be this smart huh? Guess what? They aren't! It is so obvious to see the foreign politics backing Islamic Republic and telling them how tio play the game. Damn these Westi's! (I don't mean you though Westi! lol)