Just came in ...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Very nice ones. But Alila is going to sue you for copying without crediting him. But if he did that send mashdi's lawyer to defend you.
See, I told him back in post number 749 he should not have posted the jokes in pdf file. But he didn't listen.
loool!!ehhh, didnt know its identical as Alila's pdf jokes!! I recieved it via email!!
credit to Alila then!!:)

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the
family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when
his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share
his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman
he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few
years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she
became his stepmother.

Now...that is estate planning.....

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
A man walked to his wife with a glass of water and couple of Aspirins. "What is this? I didn't say I have headache." wife said. Without a moment of pause the Man said " OK then, lets have sex".

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
یک روز یکی داشت از جلوی یک باغی رد میشد دید ترکه نشسته داره با یک خر تخته نرد بازی میکنه بهش گفت "حالا کارت به جائ رسیده که داری با خر بازی میکنی؟"
ترکه برگشت گفت "والا از شما چه پنهون همچین خرهم نیست فعلاّ که چهار هیچ جلوِه"

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
یک روز یکی داشت از جلوی یک باغی رد میشد دید ترکه نشسته داره با یک خر تخته نرد بازی میکنه بهش گفت "حالا کارت به جائ رسیده که داری با خر بازی میکنی؟"

ترکه برگشت گفت "والا از شما چه پنهون همچین خرهم نیست فعلاّ که چهار هیچ جلوِه"
Agha Motori damet garm hala nemishod 2-1 jolo basheh. Baba digeh oonghadra ham vazeh ma torka kharab nist!

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Ineh ma'refat aghayeh ham daneshgahi. Nilu (Longi & Goners) yek chizi begeh shoma ham bekhandi.
ham daneshgahi aziz, valla man khodam perspolisi hastam va liverpooli. Haghighatesh nemidoonestam jeddiye, fekr kardam Nilu dare jok mige, khandidam. Isn't this the jok thread?

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
LOOL!!ehhh pas turkiii PI jan?! haha, no wonder u picked ManU and Esteghlal as ur favourite teams!!!!;)
LOOOOL P.I jAn,
I have a friend who is very "Ghaleez" Tork and every time I say any Torki joke he gets offended and say " Hala khosesham torkeh haa.."

Nilou jAn
plz pass this post to Payandeh Iran. thanx

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
LOOOOL P.I jAn,
I have a friend who is very "Ghaleez" Tork and every time I say any Torki joke he gets offended and say " Hala khosesham torkeh haa.."
Reminds me of one of the jokes posted here before:

Be torkeh migan shoma inghadr baratoon joke migan narahat nemishid, javab mideh: Na baba ina bara shoma jokeh bara ma kheterast!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
ham daneshgahi aziz, valla man khodam perspolisi hastam va liverpooli. Haghighatesh nemidoonestam jeddiye, fekr kardam Nilu dare jok mige, khandidam. Isn't this the jok thread?
bah bah bah. PJ aziz Liverpoolieh :devil-smi:devil-smi

FIRST COMBINED MONKEY AND SCOUSER FLIGHT TO THE MOON

The monkey enters the rocket and finds an instruction envelope marked " Monkey ". It opens it and reads the letter. It contains very precise and complicated instructions on how to fly the rocket. The Scouser enters the rocket and finds an instruction envelope marked " Scouser ". He opens and reads the letter. It says: " Feed the monkey "

Three men, a Liverpool fan, a Man United fan and a black guy are in the maternity ward waiting for their wives to give birth. The nurse comes out and tells them congratulations, they're all fathers of beautiful healthy babies, however unfortunately they ran out of the name tags, and the babies have been mixed up, so if they could each go in and identify their babies from any family resemblance etc. The Man United fan rushes in first and comes out with a black baby The black guy looks a bit confused, "excuse me", he said, " but don't you think he's likely to be mine ?" "Probably", said the Man United fan, " but one of the other two in there is a Scouser, and I'm taking no chances "

Last edited:

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
bah bah bah. PJ aziz Liverpoolieh :devil-smi:devil-smi

Three men, a Liverpool fan, a Man United fan and a black guy are in the maternity ward waiting for their wives to give birth. The nurse comes out and tells them congratulations, they're all fathers of beautiful healthy babies, however unfortunately they ran out of the name tags, and the babies have been mixed up, so if they could each go in and identify their babies from any family resemblance etc. The Man United fan rushes in first and comes out with a black baby The black guy looks a bit confused, "excuse me", he said, " but don't you think he's likely to be mine ?" "Probably", said the Man United fan, " but one of the other two in there is a Scouser, and I'm taking no chances "
Mashdi jan, az United fans bishtar as in entezar nemire. He couldn't even distinguish between United or Liverpool baby.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Ineh ma'refat aghayeh ham daneshgahi. Nilu (Longi & Goners) yek chizi begeh shoma ham bekhandi.
LOL,akheyyy! bacham be gheiratesh bar khord!!!;)
Eib nadareh, ishala payetakht e Iran az Tehran montaghel mishe be Tabriz, unvaght mishi "bacheh tehrooni"!!!lol jk jk, before u slap me!!!:10:

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
جناح محافظه کار اعلام کرد سال آینده نام کشور تعویض خواهد شد.چون ایران نامی است زنانه
عراق هشت سال به آن تجاوز کرده و آمریکا هم به آن نظر بد دارد
نام جدید نریمان اعلام شده .. که هم نر است و هم ایمان دارد