Just came in ...

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
سربازان گمنام موسی هر روز از هر گوشه‌ای دارن میکوبوننشون بعد اینا توی پس کوچه‌های آبادان مردم عزادار رو با گلوله میزنند. بخدا ریدی فرمانده

Dec 30, 2014
يك يك شون
خصوصا اينجائى ها
So, there is objection when I call those who support harassments of Iranian artists morons. But this is ok. I am not an IR supporter, but there is at least one here who has never been disrespectful to any of you. I know that you cannot really have a reasonable discussion about anything, as you are too busy shouting slogans to think, but do you have to show your class at the same time as shouting slogans?

I guess not much has changed.....

p.s...... Is that you Chinaski or has your vocabulary inspired others to take up your mantle?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
So, there is objection when I call those who support harassments of Iranian artists morons. But this is ok. I am not an IR supporter, but there is at least one here who has never been disrespectful to any of you. I know that you cannot really have a reasonable discussion about anything, as you are too busy shouting slogans to think, but do you have to show your class at the same time as shouting slogans?

I guess not much has changed.....

p.s...... Is that you Chinaski or has your vocabulary inspired others to take up your mantle?
Please don't directly discuss with members, again based on rules you report people. Don't reply.
Thanks again.