Just got back from NYC

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I haven't slept since Monday night. Got off work on Tuesday, drove to NY, arrived at 5:00AM, couldn't find a cheap place to stay and had to hand off the car to the parking people. I've been either walking on my feet or driving for the past 48 hours. But who cares?

What a memorable day. I couldn't stay for the 2nd day but my oh my! Huge crowd. Amazing atmosphere among the greens (even the MKO had a decent and very friendly showing).

I think by now even the homeless people of Manhattan Island are green :--biggrin

The final gathering of the crowd at the UN park was amazing.

دروغگو حیا کن
جمعیت و نگاه کن

To the misguided coup supporters:

You're missing a great deal. The atmosphere among the greens is absolutely unheard of. It is so full of love, passion and trust that every smile, every touch, every look and every conversation feels like falling in love for the very first time.

To my green fellows:

I LOVE YOU. I'd live and die for you all. You are my Iran, and I'm honored to belong with you.

خونی که در رگ ماست
هدیه به ملت ماست

And if some dirty fucks are going to reply to this thread with the usual trolling bullshit, this is for them:

بجنگ تا بجنگیم

Jul 28, 2007
I haven't slept since Monday night. Got off work on Tuesday, drove to NY, arrived at 5:00AM, couldn't find a cheap place to stay and had to hand off the car to the parking people. I've been either walking on my feet or driving for the past 48 hours. But who cares?

What a memorable day. I couldn't stay for the 2nd day but my oh my! Huge crowd. Amazing atmosphere among the greens (even the MKO had a decent and very friendly showing).

I think by now even the homeless people of Manhattan Island are green :--biggrin

دروغگو حیا کن
جمعیت و نگاه کن

You're missing a great deal. The atmosphere among the greens is absolutely unheard of. It is so full of love, passion and trust that every smile, every touch, every look and every conversation feels like falling in love for the very first time.

To my green fellows:

I LOVE YOU. I'd live and die for you all. You are my Iran, and I'm honored to belong with you.

خونی که در رگ ماست
هدیه به ملت ماست

And if some dirty fucks are going to reply to this thread with the usual trolling bullshit, this is for them:

بجنگ تا بجنگیم
That was truly post of the year.
BT jan, dame shoma va tamamiye Iranihaye hazer garm.

Zendeh Bad Iran.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
BT joon, I have a big broad smile on my face right now.
damet jooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

That atmosphere you speak of is also spreading in Iran. It is amazing how people who never even smiled before now go out of their way to be pleasant to each other in Iran. Every person coming from Iran recently would tell you this.

baazam damet joosh rafigh!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
jaye hame khali bod. I have some videos too, i upload them in facebook. I will try to upload them to youtube tonight. so many people were there. hame faryand mizadann. Mahmood bia beronnnn, Ghatel Bia beronnnn.

:--bighug:

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
Damet garm BT. I feel passion for the homleand in every single one of your posts.

As for me, I feel really bad that I didn't make it. I had already exceeded my vacation budget and there was not way to add another $500 into it.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002

alborz

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
two links to many great pictures taken by a friend of mine from yesterday's event:

See Iranian Green movement in front of Mission of Iran in New York on September 23rd, 2009:
http://picasaweb.google.com/afsharp...nNYBecameGreen?authkey=Gv1sRgCOm28bDA0anA3QE#

See Iranian Green movement in front of United Nations in New York on September 23rd, 2009 during General Assembly speeches:
http://picasaweb.google.com/afsharphd/20090923UNBecameGreen?authkey=Gv1sRgCNKNkfv_8-qFfg#
Thanks.

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005

دروغگو حیا کن
جمعیت و نگاه کن

To my green fellows:

خونی که در رگ ماست
هدیه به ملت ماست

بجنگ تا بجنگیم
Thanks for making the effort and representing all of us bro ... I agree with everything you said (and I keep reading it over and over), we're definitely unified and become closer through our struggles ... it's this great bond that scares our enemies the most ... To a Free IRAN!!