Just hit double digit.. sky is the limit now...

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Hi All-

I am glad to announce the opening of my 10th location in Irvine. It has been a hard couple of weeks to get this going, especially dealing with Irvine company but I am finally ready to move on for number 11,12,13 and 14 that will be open during the next 3 months. I remember speaking with some very successful restaurateurs at the Fast Casual summit last year and they were telling me how things will change when you hit double digit. I feel blessed to be able to achieve something I could just dream of a few years ago especially during a downturn economy. This year will be a huge year as I am opening 10 locations and Luna Grill is moving out of state to Texas by June. This is Jeopardizing my chances of going to Brazil but I hear Texas has nice girls too :)

Some initial review from customers :)

http://www.yelp.com/biz/luna-grill-irvine-3

B

Oct 1, 2004
Congratulations Bijan.
Always happy to hear a fellow Iranian be successful like this.
I hope to always hear such good news from you. Best wishes.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Bijan joon, congratulations buddy! You're going so fastly foward! At the rate you're going, we'll be having one Luna grill in Stockholm in no time. :)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Well done bro. Like they say, the 1st ten are always the hardest! :)

But you shouldn't stop working hard 'till we have a Luna Grill in Toronto! Tired of the MSG laden Persian food here, which coincidentally I was okay with 'till you showed up and mentioned it! LOL

Feb 4, 2005
Well done bro. Like they say, the 1st ten are always the hardest! :)

But you shouldn't stop working hard 'till we have a Luna Grill in Toronto! Tired of the MSG laden Persian food here, which coincidentally I was okay with 'till you showed up and mentioned it! LOL
Bijan jAn...yek namayandegi be mano Behroo beded to Toronto. BTW I may be in San Diego area June 30-July 5. Will definitely call you once confirmed.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Bijan jAn...yek namayandegi be mano Behroo beded to Toronto. BTW I may be in San Diego area Jan 30-July 5. Will definitely call you once confirmed.
That's more than 5 months of stay in San Diego. make sure you pay a delightful visit to a branch of Hooters Restaurant. I recommend the one in Oceanside and also the one in Santa Monica. there you'll meet hot waitresses with bazookas eager to serve.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Bijan jAn,

first of all a sincere congratulation for outstanding achievement.

2nd, I'm sorry to say, but screw Brazil. You know better than any one else your handwork earned Biz could never be so sensitive which needs undivided attention at this vital moment and the load on your shoulders could never be heavier. Just concentrate on your endeavor until you reach a point when you can put your trusty executive management team together who will be able to run the enterprise while you are overlooking the whole structure from top down. Then you will only need your cell phone or a satellite connection to look after every thing, it is then and only then you'll be able to relax and go to Brazil or even get a ticket from Sir Richard Branson and step into the space for day or 2. Best of luck to you and surely we are all proud of you.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
best of luck.....we do gloat but know Persian cuisine is the best in the world....go get them....as you said sky is the limit

Fat_Ali2006

Bench Warmer
Apr 24, 2006
Congratulations our ex-engineer East Coast/Boston is calling you. Let us know when you plan to come to this side. Remember you got to grow like a mushroom....

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Thank you everybody!!

Behrou jaan-- you know the saying Once you go black you will never go back.. LOL Or better once you go Persian you will never go another version. :) It is like MSG, once you have non-MSG food you will never have any other way:)

Payandeh Iran Jaan.. Agha let's plan to get together when you get here... :) should be fun...

Motori jaan- You are absolutely right. I do have over 280 employees including a board of director but everybody is responsible for his/her own part and together we are making this a successful concepts. My Plan is to have this concept nation wide whether I am involved or it is another company making this concept a national brand I will be proud to know that I was an integral part of it :)

BT jaan- Thank you as usual. I was hoping I could see you in Canada but I guess another time. :)

Sly, behrouz_c, Oghabe alboz, Masoud_A and everybody else thank you for all the great comments. I am sorry if I missed anybody's name here.. you guys are all awesome.:)

B