just wanted to stop and say hi..

Mr.RayBan

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
wow, it has been a while since last time I was active here, I mean really active. I see some new names and still some friendly ones.. So how things going? Anything exciting happened while I was away for last 3 years :sleep:?

Cheers ASanjar

Mr.RayBan

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
so.. what is the dirt? did BT married? How about Nilo? where is meti? AND where the hell is the "Babe of the day" thread????

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
so.. what is the dirt? did BT married? How about Nilo? where is meti? AND where the hell is the "Babe of the day" thread????
omg its been ages since u been online Amir jan! hope everything is fine with you and your family!:)

hehe yeah BT got married, no Im getting torshide!, Meyti is still here time to time although u can tell IR news get on his nerves alot!, and hey since u werent online "Babe of the day" wasnt just the same..

hope u post more often!

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Bah Bah, paarsaal doost emsaal gharibeh!! Koja boodi daadaash! Welcome back. I hope all is well with you and family, and you have a great holiday season.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Agha welcome back. I was away for a while too. I didn't recognize your new name. But I definitely remember Asanjar. Welcome back.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
iiiiiiiiiiiiiii haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Asanjar jan, long time no see....
Where have you been man? We've missed you.

Stay here now and don't go away again. You have to keep the "babe of the day" thread alive! ;)

Mr.RayBan

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Hi everyone, and thanks for all the kind worlds..
BT is married !!!! damn.. man I've been away for a while, how did he pull that out.. :caveman: anyway, this is awsome.. Nilo jAn, no sister, you r like a wine, as u get older u get better..
Regarding myself, well I've been busy with work, family, and soccer. Traveled a lot.
In last few years, I have traveled so much that I don't have need to go to my doctor for check-up anymore, I get my physical done in austin airport :14: .
Kids all have grown up, still have a good relationship with my ex, work is supper exciting, working on the most powerfull supper computer for las alamos. Had few GFs here and there, including few of the airport security officers :2:
So, should I ask about TM and who is running it, or just leave it alone :wallbash2::wallbash2: