Keabi - This is interesting..

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Wow..so maybe Ka'bi's talks about Arsenal were more than only rumors?!

Thanks man! Interesting indeed. I hope he'll do his best in the WC to impress.

Oct 16, 2005
porteghal abad (OC)
"bear in mind that time was taken running away from a bomb about to explode"
u know most people in this world would find that pretty f*cking hillarious. But I like how they shot him up right away.

Sep 11, 2005
City of Angels
mlka said:
yeah sorry bout the racist b#stard on there
I dont find anything they say wrong

What if people were to see what most people on these forums say?? They would think iranians are racist too but thats not the case. Its a forum and they can express their views.

mlka

Ball Boy
Sep 13, 2005
Don't know about you but I don't like to be tarred with the same brush..

EKBATAN4EVER said:
I dont find anything they say wrong

What if people were to see what most people on these forums say?? They would think iranians are racist too but thats not the case. Its a forum and they can express their views.

sal_aseeley

Bench Warmer
Oct 8, 2005
Interesting...

Ah forget that idiopt on there.. Some ass hole British National Party supporter, the freaking racist group is getting bigger and bigger in the UK.. the sooner I moive to Canada the better!!

Just proves how some people are ill advised and have poor knowledge about different people and cultures!

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
i agree sal_aseeley..the whole of Europe is becoming more racist..simply because they're living in a state of fear. An Iranian friend of mine applied to university here in Holland, for a business course i believe, and when she went to the interview apparently every single question they asked her was about politics..they really try to find an excuse to not accept u if ur a foreigner, especially a muslim. I haven't had that problem yet but i'm sure i will pretty soon. I'll just have to tell em wat they wanna hear and get through it. Nothing we can do about it.

sal_aseeley

Bench Warmer
Oct 8, 2005
Foo said:
i agree sal_aseeley..the whole of Europe is becoming more racist..simply because they're living in a state of fear. An Iranian friend of mine applied to university here in Holland, for a business course i believe, and when she went to the interview apparently every single question they asked her was about politics..they really try to find an excuse to not accept u if ur a foreigner, especially a muslim. I haven't had that problem yet but i'm sure i will pretty soon. I'll just have to tell em wat they wanna hear and get through it. Nothing we can do about it.
Yer I know what you mean, well I have been in the UK since I was 2 years old, now 24 so been here 22 years, I have the Welsh twang, but I have come across the racist sh it more and more gradually, but not as bad cos Im a Cardiff lad now, but Iranian and proud!

France is the worst for it from what I have heard, my friend who is from france but a muslim from algeria originally he tells me how bad it is there!

But you just got to get on with it!!

Canada from my experience is the most multin national accepting country.. am i right guys?? from when I have been its great!