Khak bar saremoon

ALI M.D

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
Montreal
Ghotbi was right we would have won the game agaisnt the koreans if the game would have stretched out to the penalty shootouts. The Koreans lack of experience proved costly. All we had to do was ge the game into shootouts khak bar saremoon. :hau:

ALI M.D

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
Montreal
ya maybe but i just felt like putting it out there. Dont get me wrong I dont think we had what it took to beat the Japanese side but we had what it tookk to atleast finish 3rd :(

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Ghotbi was right we would have won the game agaisnt the koreans if the game would have stretched out to the penalty shootouts. The Koreans lack of experience proved costly. All we had to do was ge the game into shootouts khak bar saremoon. :hau:
It was a very long shot to go 120 minutes and play for penalties , for me we will never know if we could have won because we were not arranged to go for a win playing with 7 defenders .

If we at least had the mentality we had against Iraq and North Korea we wouldn't give south Koreans so much time and space to push us back for so long in the game .