Khamanei went under the knife

Dear Zedde Enghelab;
you dont really think this guy and his gang of thugs are real moslems or shieh or believe in Emam Reza and stuff... do you?
most Iranian people dont think so!
I have seen so many miracles from Emam Reza than anything...

I mean I may not have gain anything for myself because maybe my niyat or will was not pure enough? or maybe when I was in haram asking Him for somethings there was the hatred of the scumbags who have taken over Haram and the city and the country in back of my mind?...and the thought of the idiots having raised that stupid wall to divide Zarih into 2 section for men and women? (which is most stupid thing and you expect from those wahhabi or taliban bastards to do such idiotic thing, as if they are more moslem than God himself (or his prophet) since in Mecca the women and men do their Tavaaf together and there are No damn walls in Haram Ka'beh?!? Yet!
And I wa thinking "We never had problems during marhoum-e Shah's rule with men and women mixing in holy shrines. only these dirty bastards think everyone is dirty like them!

but for whatever reason my wishes didnt come true (being preoccupied with hate for the regime), but still it does not stop me from believing cuz I have seen so many others who got things even the Armenian ppl in Iran who strongly believe.

I saw this old farmer (over 80) who is illiterate as heck I mean he cannot read a word in Persian or his native Esfehani tongue but overnight he became a poet and such elegant and nice poems. (he had a dream in which emam Reza asked him to create some poetry and then he said he was Alkan (mute)... then he used that as his poetical name in his poem)!

He stops kids on their way back home from school to write his poems down Heh I saw that with my own eyes.(he lived and hope still lives in outskirts of esfehan in some faraway village) ...

....and many other miraculous things like this Armani mother who was crossing Buzarjomehri street in Tehran near grand bazaar with her 6 year old son and then the kid ran in the middle of street and got hit and killed by a fast moving car.
the mother ran over the lifeless body of her son and cried oh emam reza I want my son back from you and in front of eyes of 100s of ppl the kid got up and walked as if nothing had happened...

oh BTW I think you are well educated and know more about these things than you are willing to admit or you may be even a disgruntled ex minister or clergyman or an educator (I dont eavesdrop on ppl's profiles so I dont know)...but you ought to know better not to mix the holy with unholy!
regards;

Dear Zedde Enghelab;
you dont really think this guy and his gang of thugs are real moslems or shieh or believe in Emam Reza and stuff... do you?

I mean I may not have gain anything for myself because maybe my niyat or will was not pure enough? or maybe when I was in haram asking Him for somethings there was the hatred of the scumbags who have taken over Haram and the city and the country in back of my mind?...and the thought of the idiots having raised that stupid wall to divide Zarih into 2 section for men and women? (which is most stupid thing and you expect from those wahhabi or taliban bastards to do such idiotic thing, as if they are more moslem than God himself (or his prophet) since in Mecca the women and men do their Tavaaf together and there are No damn walls in Haram Ka'beh?!? Yet!
And I wa thinking "We never had problems during marhoum-e Shah's rule with men and women mixing in holy shrines. only these dirty bastards think everyone is dirty like them!

but for whatever reason my wishes didnt come true (being preoccupied with hate for the regime), but still it does not stop me from believing cuz I have seen so many others who got things even the Armenian ppl in Iran who strongly believe.

I saw this old farmer (over 80) who is illiterate as heck I mean he cannot read a word in Persian or his native Esfehani tongue but overnight he became a poet and such elegant and nice poems. (he had a dream in which emam Reza asked him to create some poetry and then he said he was Alkan (mute)... then he used that as his poetical name in his poem)!

He stops kids on their way back home from school to write his poems down Heh I saw that with my own eyes.(he lived and hope still lives in outskirts of esfehan in some faraway village) ...

....and many other miraculous things like this Armani mother who was crossing Buzarjomehri street in Tehran near grand bazaar with her 6 year old son and then the kid ran in the middle of street and got hit and killed by a fast moving car.
the mother ran over the lifeless body of her son and cried oh emam reza I want my son back from you and in front of eyes of 100s of ppl the kid got up and walked as if nothing had happened...

oh BTW I think you are well educated and know more about these things than you are willing to admit or you may be even a disgruntled ex minister or clergyman or an educator (I dont eavesdrop on ppl's profiles so I dont know)...but you ought to know better not to mix the holy with unholy!
regards;

Dear Zedde Enghelab;

regards;

Dear Zedde Enghelab;

regards;

Dear Zedde Enghelab;

regards;

Dear Zedde Enghelab;

regards;
And the best for last !!!