Khamenei finally speaks (or moooos)

Jun 18, 2005
After a long suspense Khamenei finally gave a speech at friday prayers today highlighting regime's policies in several areas. I will try and put up a brief highlight of what he said:

First off this was an extremely important speech. Every important regime figure head was in attendance.

Khamenei said Iran will not back down from their nuclear program and the sanctions will help Iran.

He also said Obama has maintained that all the options are on table. (people laughed) khamenei said this a threat for war and a war will devastate America more than Iran (audience erupt by chanting ey rahbare azade amadehim amadeh) khamenehi then said threat for a war means American government is not able to reason. He then said I have a message for Obama and that threat of nothing is off the table, we also have a series of threats in response to sanctions and war that we will implement hopefully in its due time! (audience goes ape shit crazy)

He also threw a jab at Israel saying Iran is not involved in any plots against Bahrain and we would announce it otherwise. He said for example Iran was directly involved in the 23 day conflict against Israel.

[video=youtube;VdeLxQSiB7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdeLxQSiB7s[/video]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL@him saying we also have "tahdid" for the US. :D

Anyways, bala nesbat be khodemoon va familamoon va oonaii ke doost darim, khak bar sare in mardom ke inghadr kharan!!!

Jun 18, 2005
Yea I would laugh because then they would be out of nukes!

I watched the clip a couple of times. Khamenei does not sound sharp. He stutters and forgets, has to keep looking at his notes. His ability to put complex sentences together is diminishing. The audience are disorganized, they do not takbir at once and many of them don't at all.

Feb 22, 2005
Iran is not North Korea. North Korea could afford it leave poor, and isolated from the rest of the world. Iran sells oil and other commodities that needs to be able to meet and make deasl with other countries. Unless you think Iran can afford. Even brainless hezbolahi and regime supporters will turn against the regime if money starts flowing in.

Khamanie is dead wrong if he thinks he can rule over millions of people through rape, torture, oppression, and murder, and then have the economy also crash and people whose lives are dependent on interests from banks, or having 2 or 3 jobs to take care of their family loosing everything.

Creating war to stay in power and control will not work this time. It is not 1979 when a million Iranian died by war created by Khominie to take control over the country and kill the opposition.

^^ once they test an atomic bomb they would be untouchable just like the kim dynasty in north korea Lol

Feb 17, 2009
^^ its sad reality yes. but that is the most likely scenario. IR with a nuclear bomb would be untouchable because the fear of nuclear war in the world.
losers will be iranian people yes but the blame is on both IR and the US

Feb 17, 2009
Iran is not North Korea. North Korea could afford it leave poor, and isolated from the rest of the world. Iran sells oil and other commodities that needs to be able to meet and make deasl with other countries. Unless you think Iran can afford. Even brainless hezbolahi and regime supporters will turn against the regime if money starts flowing in.

Khamanie is dead wrong if he thinks he can rule over millions of people through rape, torture, oppression, and murder, and then have the economy also crash and people whose lives are dependent on interests from banks, or having 2 or 3 jobs to take care of their family loosing everything.

Creating war to stay in power and control will not work this time. It is not 1979 when a million Iranian died by war created by Khominie to take control over the country and kill the opposition.
Dadash, IR if it feels its existence is in danger they will develop nuclear weapons, and any state with nuclear weapons would be immune to outside invasion,attack.
The risk of IR throwing nuclear weapons once they get attacked is huge and the US isnt going to take it and like i said the losers will be the Iranian people within Iran and the blame is on IR for not giving freedom to its people but also to US that sanctions Iran and wages covert war against it

Jun 18, 2005
Here is a clip of Khamenei talking about elections and rade salahiyat namayandeha. Khamenei said shoraye negahban should take it easier and do not reject most of the candidates. Camera then zoomed on Jannati and his eyes were about to pop out.

[video=youtube;8giSG_JaMQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8giSG_JaMQ4[/video]

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Be sure if the IR leadership is given a military ultimatum or incase of an surprise attack, similar to taht of Iraq in 2003 they will.
Nuclear bomb makes you safe from invasions. Poor gadaffi lol
"be sure"? Do you have access to some classified information that the rest of the world doesn't know about ? If not then I would recommend you stop making such affirmative statements . I hate it when peoole pretend to be experts when in reality they don't anything more than your average Joe.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Here is a clip of Khamenei talking about elections and rade salahiyat namayandeha. Khamenei said shoraye negahban should take it easier and do not reject most of the candidates. Camera then zoomed on Jannati and his eyes were about to pop out.

[video=youtube;8giSG_JaMQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8giSG_JaMQ4[/video]
I'm so angry, I'm about to explode!!!!!!!!! &%&¤%¤#¤/!!!!!! :mad:

Jun 7, 2004
Thank you FI jaan for the update. Absolutely this was the most important news of the day regarding Iran.

As it stands, it is totally on IR shoulders at this point. Obama administration has bent over backwards to kiss IR's ass. They are not going to give another inch. And in IR, it is all about Sepah/Khamenei. Everyone else, including AN are irrelevant.
After a long suspense Khamenei finally gave a speech at friday prayers today highlighting regime's policies in several areas. I will try and put up a brief highlight of what he said:

First off this was an extremely important speech. Every important regime figure head was in attendance.

Khamenei said Iran will not back down from their nuclear program and the sanctions will help Iran.

He also said Obama has maintained that all the options are on table. (people laughed) khamenei said this a threat for war and a war will devastate America more than Iran (audience erupt by chanting ey rahbare azade amadehim amadeh) khamenehi then said threat for a war means American government is not able to reason. He then said I have a message for Obama and that threat of nothing is off the table, we also have a series of threats in response to sanctions and war that we will implement hopefully in its due time! (audience goes ape shit crazy)

He also threw a jab at Israel saying Iran is not involved in any plots against Bahrain and we would announce it otherwise. He said for example Iran was directly involved in the 23 day conflict against Israel.

[video=youtube;VdeLxQSiB7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdeLxQSiB7s[/video]

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
One lesson from this speech for Obama is this: Don't pick a fight with someone if you don't intend to win it. This is a high stakes poker game. You better not be bluffing.

Oct 18, 2010
yes very important speech today.iran's leader saw israel's bet and raised back.be basically declared war on israel.it's now israel's turn to call,raise or fold.israel wanted the fight and iran is saying they are ready to rumble.in other words iran is telling israel to stop being a wuss and quit making empty threats,either put up or shut up.iran does not like being in limbo with sanctions.they want to force israel's hand.if israel decided to attack it would happen during the london olympics

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Khamenei is, just like AN has been for 6 years, asking for an Israeli strike. It's been obvious for a while that Iran wants some form of external conflict for domestic consumption. They don't want war with the US but they would love an Israeli attack. An air strike against nuclear facilities will do nothing to their grip on the country but strengthen it. They will do no serious retaliation, just a lot of noise and inconsequential rocket/missile attacks, again for domestic consumption. They will take an Israeli attack over sanctions, with pleasure, any day of the week, twice on Sundays.

They are forcing Israel's (and US) hand masterfully. At this point I just don't see how Israel can possibly not carry on an air strike against Iran. More importantly, in saving this regime, Israel has everything to gain, so why not?