Khamenei-Rouhani fight

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I used reza Pahlav as a example because the guy has a lot of reasons ( certainly more than you have ) to hate the IRI just like the MKO but yet they can differentiate a football team from the government.
this is not like reading ghoran and accepting cabbage as your god. since you don't know me and you have NOOOOO idea what reasons i might or might not have to be against the theocracy in IR may i ask what you are basing your 'statement' above ?

elm e gheyb ?
clairvoyance ?
mohamad came to your sleep and said he has no reasons to hate my regime ?
Queiroz said it in press conference ?

please enlighten. (using proof if possible not dust)

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I think the 1% are confused people with identity issues. A perfect example is you, the name of the website is iransportsptess so you know full well this site is full of "cunts" so why don't know you mingle with the 1% where you would fit ? Don't you guys have forums and websites ? I would be interested to learn about the beliefs of you guys because after years of reading your posts I still don't get your true views and what you stand for. I just see negativity and hate .
here you are referring to several issues at the same time. (either you are confused or you are poorly attempting to confuse me)

here is a very short version of what i think you are trying to say.:

think the 1% are confused people with identity issues. A perfect example is you, the name of the website is iransportsptess so you know full well this site is full of "cunts" so why don't know you mingle with the 1% where you would fit
where would be the fun in that. but more seriously, the point is exposure. 80 percent of people who visit this forum have total number of posts below a 100. here exposure helps some iranians to see there are others that think like them (are not cabbage supporters)

and on a lighter note because i want people like you to post such replies which means you are actually reading and thinking about my comments otherwise there would be no reply :monk1:

I would be interested to learn about the beliefs of you guys
who are you GUYS ? i am only me. no leader, no god, no allah, no baabaa bozorg or nane bozorg just me.

I would be interested to learn about the beliefs of you guys because after years of reading your posts I still don't get your true views and what you stand for. I just see negativity and hate .
this is either (thinking positively) a very general question or again (negatively) you are poorly attempting to muddy the water. lets assume the positive case i would reply:

you need to be specific.
what do you mean by belief ? belief in what stone gods or the stolen arts in the basements of vatican or the monkey box in mecca ?
belief in a person ?

please make your question more clear.

as per your just seeing negativity and hate, if you are a supporter of any elements of the islamic republic, you have no place to speak of negativity and hate as you so peacefully put it. your whole system of 'belief' is based on hate.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
so when i see people being fucked in their day to day activities i think with myself to support a football team that represents that system makes me a CUNT but that is me.

and football team in my view makes you a CUNT.
Keyvan hal mikoni team melli raft jame jahaniya? ;) Neshasti baraye khodet dari eshgh mikoni! :)