Khamenei without Turban

Oct 18, 2002
I guess you guys are way too young to remember but this cock scuker used to dress in military outfit and visit the fornt line when he was President. I met him during one of those visits. That act was actually decent, but does not excuse him being a true piece of shit like the rest of the diaper heads.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I guess you guys are way too young to remember but this cock scuker used to dress in military outfit and visit the fornt line when he was President. I met him during one of those visits. That act was actually decent, but does not excuse him being a true piece of shit like the rest of the diaper heads.
Yah, I know what you mean kambiz jan,
I also met him 3,4 times back in those days when he was deputy minister of defense to mostafa chamran. Back then he seemed to be a pretty decent guy with not much akhondish attitude. Wouldn't imagine he could transform himself to a blood sucking monster he is now, he is a true zenaa zaadeh with at least 1/2 billion death wish revolving around his head every day.

Feb 22, 2005
Don't every president and politician do that? Show up for few minutes then back to nice home and food while the ones remaining behind leave in hell with some injured and dying.