Khomeini's great grand daughter in high heels

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
A friend of mine who is related to Taheri (late Imam Jome of Isfahan, whose son has married into the Khomeini family) once told me that the Khomeini family weddings are the best. The women are all hot & they show a lot of skin in designer clothes. All the hejab bullshit is for the commoners I guess.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
The stigma of being associated with the mass murderer like Khomenie will allways stick to this poor girl. She probably hates the evil monsters legacy but sadly just being associated with that history is to much to overcome.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
A friend of mine who is related to Taheri (late Imam Jome of Isfahan, whose son has married into the Khomeini family) once told me that the Khomeini family weddings are the best. The women are all hot & they show a lot of skin in designer clothes. All the hejab bullshit is for the commoners I guess.
Reminds me of a story about an akhund that was on top of manbar talking for hours about using candles and saving electricity who goes home to find that his wife is sitting in the dark with a candle. He asks what's going on and the wife says that one of their friends saw him talking about using candles and saving electricity so that's what she's doing. He laughs and says are you crazy, that BS is for the people, not for us! ;)

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
But, but but !!! they are Islamists who care so much about religion ;) ... again, religion in our society is used as an opioid. That is why I think religion is best privatized (kept in private sphere), at least people will no longer abuse the name for personal glory and power and those who sincere in getting closer to God stay, well ... more sincere.

Same thing is used in Saudi Arabia ... look at the lifestyle of some of the princes. They are bigger Hedonists than so-called secular hedonists. But yet they have "Sharia" law in SA.

But yes, let us use the terminology invented by the media to reduce and categorize people so we think less :) and forget reality.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
You guys realize how pathetic and desperate you sound? One of Khomeini's GREAT GRAND KIDS wore high heel shoes and that's news that makes you happy and feel redeemed?!

In religious stories Noha's own son and wife refused to get on his boat before the "big flood", Abraham's own father refused to believe in one god till his death, Lot's own wife refused to leave Soddom and Gomorrah with him, Jacob's son's tried to kill his youngest son (Joseph), Jesus's own disciple betrayed him, and Mohammad's own uncle was his biggest enemy.

Khomeini va natijash (dokhtar e navash) keh digeh jaay e khod daaran. LOL

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
What gets me is they all believe the country is in such a bad situation that their kids must study outside of Iran, but everyone else should stay in Iran.