Koreas Officially At War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Things are getting a little out of hand in the Korean Peninsula and North Korea has officially entered a "state of war" with the South, exactly 50 years to the day the Armistice ending the Korean War was signed (March 30, 1953) - since the two countries never signed a peace treaty, they have been technically at war since. Of course, the cuddly-cute secularist great anti-imperialist Kim is just very concerned about US backed Salafi Koreans coming to a Korean BBQ near you and those acts of aggression against the imperialist S. Koreans pigs (like hacking that shut down their banks earlier this month, or the drowning of their ship by a torpedo or the shelling of their islands) have all been staged by the US paying around $1 million to some VJ's and journalists to spew out crap (including the poor cute and cuddly N. Koreans striking the United States with a nuclear missile) so that Bisavads United think that there really was a pre-cursor to landing some Salafi terrorists in S. Korea to invade the North...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/30/us-korea-north-war-idUSBRE92T00020130330

By the way, the article incorrectly mentions (part of the whole US propaganda) that the navy incident took place earlier this year, but it was in fact "staged" by the imperialist forces in 2010.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Illiteracy is written all over your guys. Really, you better stick to shariati "the atleast a thinker" and close to a philosopher. Mokhe shomaa haa faghat taa hamoon had kaar mikone ke shariati vaasatoon beshe a great thinker.

Haalaa seyyed, enghadr sari ghezaavat nakon eyne oon jaryaane assad o bodyguarde iroonish. Bishin aval bebin ki daare chi behet mige, ghasd az in jaryaanaat chi mitoone baashe. Bebin haalaa age jangi dar kaar bood?! :)

Fori plakativ nasho eyne yellow press: "KOREA OFFICIALLY AT WAR!" khabaraaye daagh, khabaraaye daagh, rooznaamaro bekhariiiiiiiiiid looooooooool

Last edited by a moderator:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
If you are going to be pedantic about someone's "illiteracy", at least make sure the first sentence you write is not incomprehensible yourself.
Age oon ye kalameye ingilisi ro dorost benevisam vali eyne shomaa haa kolle roozo koso shere bimani balghoor konam baa savaad misham mardak? Ine darke to az savaad?

I can very well get across my point in atleast 3 languages. to mitooni?
Vaaghean bisavaadi az saaro rootoon mibaare :)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
More financial aid coming N.Korea's way soon and " peace " will be restored once again till the next round.

این کره ی ِ شمالی ها هم خوب سوراخ دُعا را پیدا کردند
البته مجهّز بودن به بمب ِ اتمی هم در پیدا کردن ِ سوراخ دُعا کم بی اثر نیست

Nov 29, 2002
Yes, this is an expatriate-orientated forum. I think its fair to assume that some forum members can speak 3, 4, 5 and in some cases 6 languages fluently. I personally speak 3 languages fluently and 3 others to a decent level.

Is that something to boast about? No, just making the point that going on a forum like ISP which has a relatively affluent and intelligent readership and saying "I can very well get across my point in atleast 3 languages. to mitooni?" is a little bit precarious.

Just a question - why are you such an angry and insular individual? So many of your posts are based on misassumptions and your own prejudices.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yes, this is an expatriate-orientated forum. I think its fair to assume that some forum members can speak 3, 4, 5 and in some cases 6 languages fluently. I personally speak 3 languages fluently and 3 others to a decent level.

Is that something to boast about? No, just making the point that going on a forum like ISP which has a relatively affluent and intelligent readership and saying "I can very well get across my point in atleast 3 languages. to mitooni?" is a little bit precarious.

Just a question - why are you such an angry and insular individual? So many of your posts are based on misassumptions and your own prejudices.
Harfaaye birabt nazan, you dont know who is reading and writing here and most people cant even talk farsi let alone 6 other languages fluently and you can pretty much count yourself in aswell.

Mardak, have you ever asked yourself how can all that be your business? Have you something to contribute to the subject or what exactly is your intention ke koon lokht bepari in vasat o khodeto ghaatiye bahsaaye bokonni ke aslan be to rabti nadaare? When did we both have anything to talk about? Aslan be to che rabti daare man baa ki dar morede chi harf mizanam? Vaghti yeki eyne to bi moghadame vaarede bahs mishe oonam na chon mikhaad dar morede jaryaan bahs kone balke serfan faghat be in dallil ke biaad ye kosse birabte shakhsi bege o bere, khob yani tanesh mikhaare dige.

Nov 29, 2002
My intention was that you should get your own house in order before throwing stones at others.

You called someone out for being "illiterate" by saying "Illiteracy is written all over your guys." What does that mean?

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
Harfaaye birabt nazan, you dont know who is reading and writing here and most people cant even talk farsi let alone 6 other languages fluently and you can pretty much count yourself in aswell.

Mardak, have you ever asked yourself how can all that be your business? Have you something to contribute to the subject or what exactly is your intention ke koon lokht bepari in vasat o khodeto ghaatiye bahsaaye bokonni ke aslan be to rabti nadaare? When did we both have anything to talk about? Aslan be to che rabti daare man baa ki dar morede chi harf mizanam? Vaghti yeki eyne to bi moghadame vaarede bahs mishe oonam na chon mikhaad dar morede jaryaan bahs kone balke serfan faghat be in dallil ke biaad ye kosse birabte shakhsi bege o bere, khob yani tanesh mikhaare dige.
Chinaski, WHY do you use profanity to make your point(s)? I guess when ISP moderators use profanity themselves or allow members such as Chinaski, E4E and others use profanity, one should not expect any meaningful debate(s) to take place.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Age oon ye kalameye ingilisi ro dorost benevisam vali eyne shomaa haa kolle roozo koso shere bimani balghoor konam baa savaad misham mardak? Ine darke to az savaad?

Vaaghean bisavaadi az saaro rootoon mibaare :)
English isn't one of them

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Things are getting a little out of hand in the Korean Peninsula and North Korea has officially entered a "state of war" with the South, exactly 50 years to the day
This is what happens when you don't finish the job. No war is over unless one side is utterly defeated. Germany in WW2 and US in Vietnam. McArthur had the right idea but Truman lost his mojo.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You are way over your head here. Your specialty is salafis taking over Syria. Go back to that thread you one trick pony.
when we talk about speciality khob oonvaght toye dalghak aslan too in thread haa chikaar mikoni? your speciality is to play the clown, pas to yeki zerr zerre ziaadi nakon. Jaaleb injaast ke dalghak baazi ham injaa vaasash thanks zadeh mishe. Haal kon bisavaad :)

Haalaa biaa begoo bebinam dar morede in thread chi midooni? begoo bebinam savadet injaa dar che hadde? loooool

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Everyone wanted to finish the war then, but the situation had become pretty static after the first few month and after China joined the war, with little real movement from either side. I hope that major hostilities don't break-out but at the same time feel real bad for the continued suffering of N. Koreans most of whom live in complete poverty under the rule of a big child who enjoys all the finer luxuries of life, including $35k bottles of Cognac!

On a lighter side note, this may increase chances of Iran's qualification to the WC! If the situation stays likes this (state of war with hopefully no real war), I think that's pretty good grounds to request playing our last game in a country other than Korea - especially since the Seoul World Cup Stadium is only 30 km from the border with N. Korea! I'm sure the Uzbeks are going to be all over that too, not to play their June 11th game there.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Bihonar, you are the person who gets so excited about Alarabiya and Aljazira rumours, ofcourse not to forget the valuable and respected author Kahlili :)
Nothing will happen in Korean peninsula, do not waste your and our time

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Chinaski, WHY do you use profanity to make your point(s)? I guess when ISP moderators use profanity themselves or allow members such as Chinaski, E4E and others use profanity, one should not expect any meaningful debate(s) to take place.
Profanity in itself is not offensive to everyone. I just wish Chinaski would refrain from insulting others. Honestly, I personally prefer to have his point of view available to the forum instead of giving him a few infractions which will result in lengthy bans. I find that most people here have a way of looking past the personal insults after a while.

Chinaskijan, baba, khob don't call people names and insults man! Ta injasham aberooye in moderatora ro bordi! I know you get frustrated, but they do too! In ke dige savad nemikhad ke adam behesh fohsh midan narahat beshe!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Bihonar, you are the person who gets so excited about Alarabiya and Aljazira rumours, ofcourse not to forget the valuable and respected author Kahlili :)
Nothing will happen in Korean peninsula, do not waste your and our time
YOU can only waste your time, such as replying to a post that you claim is a waste of your time, get it?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
when we talk about speciality khob oonvaght toye dalghak aslan too in thread haa chikaar mikoni? your speciality is to play the clown, pas to yeki zerr zerre ziaadi nakon. Jaaleb injaast ke dalghak baazi ham injaa vaasash thanks zadeh mishe. Haal kon bisavaad :)

Haalaa biaa begoo bebinam dar morede in thread chi midooni? begoo bebinam savadet injaa dar che hadde? loooool
What? No Youtube video showing salafis burning children alive then eating them? You are slipping chinski.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Profanity in itself is not offensive to everyone. I just wish Chinaski would refrain from insulting others. Honestly, I personally prefer to have his point of view available to the forum instead of giving him a few infractions which will result in lengthy bans. I find that most people here have a way of looking past the personal insults after a while.

Chinaskijan, baba, khob don't call people names and insults man! Ta injasham aberooye in moderatora ro bordi! I know you get frustrated, but they do too! In ke dige savad nemikhad ke adam behesh fohsh midan narahat beshe!
Soroush jan, dooste aziz, to midooni man age kessiro aadam ham hesaab nakonam, say mikonam to yekiro befahmam. Alaan ham be hamin shekle, yani mikhaam befahmamet vali be tore kaamel nemitoonam. Shomaa migi aaberoo. Khob, man migam man injaa kam ban nashodam, yaadam nemire, oon dafei ke baa in seyyed bahs daashtam, na faghat fohsh midaadam, balke fohsh ham MISHNIDAM kam ham nemishnidam va hatta shoroo ham nakardam vali hamkaare shomaa jenaabe ZA oomad goft "keep it clean" ke taaze be seyyed barkhord o azash porsid felaan jaan, manzooret ki bood, jenaabe hamkaare shomaa behesh goft "manzooram to naboodi". Yani manzoore ishoon chinaski bood. Khob age aaberoo moheme, in ke khodesh ye no bi aaberooiye mahze ke raabeteh be zaabeteh becharbeh. Injaa be IRIaa vaghti fohshe khaaro maadar midim hichki kakesh nemigaze, vali vaghti man be ye seri kam savaad (haalaa nemigam bisavaad) in harfo mizanam, mishe fohsh? Inaa ham behem began bisavaad, hich khiaali nist,oonvaght engahdr dar morede jaryaan bahs mikonim taa moshakhas she ki bisavaadeh.

Inaa ber har haal chizaaiye ke injaa vojood daare. Haalaa shomaa migi khoshet nemiaad, man migam baasheh dar soorati ke man na az ban shodan mitarsam na az hich chize digari. Age to fekr mikoni in okeye ke injaa ye seri har ghalati ke deleshoon mikhaad bokonan vali taa man beheshoon migam bisavaad poost naazok shan o ye martebeye aaberoorye in site zire soaal bere, man migam baashe age sorough intor fekr mikone. In baaese tasofe age aaberooye in site be in rabt daashteh baashe ke man be chand taa bisavaad begam bisavaad vali be in rabt nadaashte baashe ke ki harfe hagh ro mizane o ki injaa fagaht baraaye angoolak kardan miaad chon midooni moderatori hast ke aakhare kaar azash defaa kone. Too hamin thread man baa kessaani taraf hastam ke too omram baahaashoon bahsi nadaashtam vali miaan o ye jafangi miparoonan o miran ke aslan be bahs ham hich rabti nadaare o faghat dalaayele shakhsi daare, hichki ham eyne khiaalesh nist vali taa chinaski javaabeshoono mide, harfe aaberooye moderator haa pish keshide mishe. Baasheh ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.