La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Not that this guy is a bad player, but again, he's 23 years old and not even half the player Dani Alves was/is. And the price was 30 million Euros. Not cheap, but not earth shattering either. Probably another mediocre signing.

Hope he does well. We sure needed a right back.

Nov 24, 2002
Where is he going to play!!!! Ribery, Robben, Lewa, Muller, Vidal, Benchwarmer, Costa!! I can go on an on!!! loool. But I guess he is good for backup. I doubt he would start over any of them..
Robben, Riberay and Vidal are more attacking midfielders, is actually between him, Lewa and Muller, with kind of season Muller had last year he has a good chance to get decent amount of playing time.

IMO what regurds getting minuttes, Ceballos went to the wrong club.
While he woud be first choice in Barca, as Iniesta looks tired, he will be 4th choice in Madrid, way behind mega stars.
In Barca he could play CL, In real he will play primerly Copa matches.... bench lover
this reminds me of a friend of mine who used to pray night and day to win a big lottery so he could get out of his miserable life, and once I asked him how often you buy a ticket , his answer was : I never bought any yet ...

We have been chasing this guy for almost 3 years , barca just wanted to ruin the deal no more and no less. there was no formal request from barca .

Last edited:
Not that this guy is a bad player, but again, he's 23 years old and not even half the player Dani Alves was/is. And the price was 30 million Euros. Not cheap, but not earth shattering either. Probably another mediocre signing.

Hope he does well. We sure needed a right back.

30 is just the initial fee then you pay $$ if he plays this amount of game + if he wins this and if he wins that , always the case with barca + Gestifute owns him so no wonder

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
This is something I red in danish news and not spanish media.
If its true, it would be a mindblowing tactic.

Barca to pay Isco 20 mill Euro's, if he refuse to extend with Real Madrid.

Isco's contract with Real Madrid ends june next year.
Barca wants him badly and has offerd him 20 mill Euros if he dosn't extend his contract with Real Madrid.
Players get some procentage of the transfer, but no where near 20 mill Euro from any transfer.
20 mill Euro is a lot of money for any player to put directly in the back pucket. Barca will also add to Iscos salary.
Real Madrid will go far to extend the pearl.
Isco who was benched most of the last season, came back in the last 4 months and made himself the most valuable key player of Zidanes Madrid.

This is something I red in danish news and not spanish media.
If its true, it would be a mindblowing tactic.

Barca to pay Isco 20 mill Euro's, if he refuse to extend with Real Madrid.

Isco's contract with Real Madrid ends june next year.
Barca wants him badly and has offerd him 20 mill Euros if he dosn't extend his contract with Real Madrid.
Players get some procentage of the transfer, but no where near 20 mill Euro from any transfer.
20 mill Euro is a lot of money for any player to put directly in the back pucket. Barca will also add to Iscos salary.
Real Madrid will go far to extend the pearl.
Isco who was benched most of the last season, came back in the last 4 months and made himself the most valuable key player of Zidanes Madrid.
.keep dreaming , Why would he do that ?

Considering Danilo Xfer was completed last week, why did you post this outdated picture !!!
Football 101 .

Nothing is official until you see the Picture below ,even the $$$ deposited in full. 2 days ago ZZ said, Danilo is gone but he signed today .. but hey no one expect you to know these basic stuff. How is Nadal doing by the way ?