La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Rules are Rules ... it clearly states the other team has 48 hours to report the offence, Levante waited over a week! so that is why.
as for 2015 incident with Real, Cadiz did meet the NIGHT after the game and reported Madrid the very next day, less than 24 hours.

1547844770405.png

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Rules are Rules ... it clearly states the other team has 48 hours to report the offence, Levante waited over a week! so that is why.
as for 2015 incident with Real, Cadiz did meet the NIGHT after the game and reported Madrid the very next day, less than 24 hours.

View attachment 42066
I am not saying the rules should not be followed. I am just saying just switch the names of Barca and Madrid for the incidents of 2015 and 2019 and you would have an on going drama for another 3 months, at least here among Barca fans in Middle East.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Yes good game overall.
We are still in a desperate need of a real forward who can position himself well in the 18 and score goals.
VJ has speed and courage, but his selfishness is getting on my nerves. The coach needs to have a word with him.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Yes good game overall.
We are still in a desperate need of a real forward who can position himself well in the 18 and score goals.
VJ has speed and courage, but his selfishness is getting on my nerves. The coach needs to have a word with him.
Yeah, IF VJ had a good finish, he would be a GREAT player, but hey, he is still young and developing, I am sure he is going to come around.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Barca bought more players recently than the entire population of Andorra!

But the best signing of the year is this VAR guy. He always carries the team when Messi is not there 🤣🤣
His assist for Suarez last night was remarkable 😉

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
No. VAR is the new tool that the Spanish federation gave to Barcelona, as if Messi was not enough 😉
If you are referring to the Suarez goal, VAR was correct.
According to the rules, VAR should ONLY interfere if they feel Ref has made an OBVIOUS error. In this case, i watched it maybe 30 times, I still can not conclude if it was a foul or not, hence why according to the rules, VAR did NOT make any recommendation.
Had the keeper had both hands on the ball, 100% foul, but in this case, he did NOT and Suarez had every right to attack that ball, the only concern is his studs, that is my only issue with the attack, however that i can not conclude if it was a foul or not. i say 50/50 at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.