La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates (2020-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Sevilla is playing good , but dont agree with Betis, they hardly did anything today but defend! Real just can not play against weaker teams, that is why they always struggle to win the la Liga.
Depends on Athletico result tomorrow

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Sevilla is playing good , but dont agree with Betis, they hardly did anything today but defend! Real just can not play against weaker teams, that is why they always struggle to win the la Liga.
Well I watched the whole game, Betis were the better team in the first and real in the second. Betis even dominated the stats in the first which doesn't happen often to real except for them to play Barca. Betis played a great game and i mean offensive game, at least in the First. Both sevillian teams play a nice one touch brand of football which used to be Barcas trade mark and they do it with the materials they have and i appreciate that.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Once again a very entertaining and technically high level game between Sevilla and Grenada....the only league where i enjoy watching even their last ranked teams.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
FT
Real Madrid 0 - 0 Betis
League title is over, As I said, La Liga belongs to Barca :)
Yes for Real is is over. Only a miracle can change things around. Perez never cared about winning the title that’s why he sold half of the team. So he is getting what he deserves.
I hope Sevilla or atletico win it but it’s unlikely. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
3 min left and they are losing, Barca has a game in hand which they play mid-week, they win that, and they are top of La Liga.
If everything would be so easy.... 2 attacks and 2 goals for Getafe. Barca was actually wasting time by sending the ball to right and left wings.

If everything would be so easy.... 2 attacks and 2 goals for Getafe. Barca was actually wasting time by sending the ball to right and left wings.
I believe you mean Granada. Laliga will be very entertaining to watch for the next 5 weeks. all top 4 teams secured their CL spots already and the title is within their reach.

I believe the key is when Atleti travels to the camp nou. if Barca can overcome Atleti then they have an easier path to the title among all four.

Atelti = Elche (A) Barca (A) Sociedad (H) Osasuna (H) Valladolid (A)
Real M. = Osasuna ( H) Chelsea (A) Sevilla (H) Granada (A) Bilbao (A) Villarreal (H)
Barca = Valencia (A) Atleti (H) Levante (A) Celta (H) Eibar (A)
Sevilla = Bilbao (H) Real Madrid (A) Valencia (H) Villarreal (A) Alaves (H)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I still think Barcelona is going to take this one!
I see Atleti dropping points in Barca,
and Sevilla and Madrid probably ending in a draw or a win for Sevilla.

In other news, Real Madrid is now out of Right Back! Carvajal was injured earlier today in training!

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Yes for Real is is over. Only a miracle can change things around. Perez never cared about winning the title that’s why he sold half of the team. So he is getting what he deserves.
I hope Sevilla or atletico win it but it’s unlikely. I will keep my fingers crossed.
You can always count on the proven jinxing powers of Pooya. his illustrious career as a jinxer is on record for everyone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.