La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates (2021-22)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That is some funny stuff Payandeh Iran but honestly I don't want old man Messi anywhere near Bayern Munich, not for the money that he is demanding $500,000 a week. And btw even with Ramin S's connections to KHR and the Bayern board, that is not going to happen because Bayern hardly deals with super agents and do not sign super stars. I think the La Liga will be everyone chasing Real Madrid.
Even when they play against a decent team like Valencia and fall behind, they have guys like Benzema and Vinicius jr.
Oh and Hala Madrid, growing up as a kid Zidane was one of my favorite players, I have a Zidane Madrid jersey somewhere in the closet. During those 5 years from 2001-2006, Real Madrid played on another level.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
if rhey can get M’ Bappe for only 160,000,000 that is a steal. Also I did not realize that Gareth Bale was back on the team. Iran Esteghlal Omter, that is the world in which we live in Real Madrid and PSG have unlimited cash so they’re going to be able to have first dibs on all of the major young superstars. it would surprise me if M’Bappe does not sign with Madrid. I believe Real Madrid is ranked number one in richest clubs in the world. 2 is Barce 3 is Man U and 4 is Bayern. Money talks. and Zidane has plenty of it to work with. it’s not that they also have a lot of money they have good people in their front office who come from a football background, like Zidane. They did mot just pick some suit or corporate yes man. On a side notr, I can’t believe I’m actually defending Real Madrid what in the hell is happening to me? it’s probably out of respect because outside of Bayern Munich the team that I respect the most is Real Madrid only because they beat us twice, well the reds best ua twice but that is another story for another day Good job Hala Refrees, Real Madrid most valuable player, the ref lol. I remember one game against Cesca Moscow they were up one nothing so they decided to give Real Madrid seven minutes of stoppage time. The plan backfired and the Russians to put two more goals in the back of the net.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
To La Liga fans, especially Real Madrid and Barce fans. What is the difference between the two teams you ask? Not much in terms of wealth of the club, Real Madrid is the richest club in the world and Barce is the 2nd, right ahead of Man U and Bayern who are 3rd and 4th, respectively.
With that being said, here is the difference. When Bayern draws Barce in the UCL and Barce is next on the schedule, I am SMILING and already counting the W. When it is vs Real Madrid, I am not smiling and I am thinkin, 'This is a 50/50 game."
Perception is reality and the two teams might not be that far off in terms of talent and Real Madrid is not the Real Madrid of old, Sergio Ramos and CR7 are no longer there BUT that perception of them being that team is still very much alive.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Atletico get one against Barca!
ATM 1 - 0 Barca
I predict Koeman be fired if Barca lose this one. The only question is, who is going to replace him and this might be the only reason he still has a job!